PDA

View Full Version : Help planning my gaming

oletreebark
11-14-2014, 09:24 PM
Hey guys. Had to take quite a break between AC1 and the Ezio trilogy to complete Grad School. Now I am making my way through ACIII on my Xbox 360. Here's my dilemma. Should I play Black Flag and Rogue first on my old gen system, then upgrade to play Unity? (which do you guys prefer, Xbox One of PS4?). Or should I get the new gen to play Black Flag.

Thanks in advance,

Treebark

ColdBloodedVet
11-14-2014, 09:41 PM
As I understand it from Uni_Gabe who was on twitch yesterday, the order of the history is AC black flag, AC rogue, AC 3 then Unity. The order of the modern day is 3, black flag, unity followed very closely by rogue but the events in modern day are close enough to do unity and rogue in either order. So it boils down to which story you want to be chronologically correct. As for which system to get black flag for I might would go with the one if your planning on trading in your 360 at least this way you can have 2 games for your one. And they actually have an Xbox bundle with unity and black flag included. Hope this helps

Btw I play on Xbox and enjoy it and my brother has a ps4 and enjoys it. Hope that doesn't spark the console debate..