PDA

View Full Version : Far Cry 4 Pre Load (Origin)

vighu999
11-14-2014, 12:56 PM
Hey,

I'm just curious if there's gonna be a pre load through Origin? Yes I pre Ordered it through Origin cause it was cheaper... $30... I stay in India and usually games are locally cheaper (Only Origin supports Indian purchases)....

Will I allso need an uPlay account?

Thanks

shopC1C9FBD8
11-15-2014, 02:39 AM
Hey,

I'm just curious if there's gonna be a pre load through Origin? Yes I pre Ordered it through Origin cause it was cheaper... $30... I stay in India and usually games are locally cheaper (Only Origin supports Indian purchases)....

Will I allso need an uPlay account?

Thanks

I'm curious about the pre-load, too, as Steam is pre-loading it now. But, I can almost certainly guarantee you'll need a Uplay account to play FC4.

vighu999
11-15-2014, 06:05 AM
I'm curious about the pre-load, too, as Steam is pre-loading it now. But, I can almost certainly guarantee you'll need a Uplay account to play FC4.

Ok thanks, so I should also get a code right?

shopC1C9FBD8
11-15-2014, 06:48 AM
Ok thanks, so I should also get a code right?

Not necessarily. It's been awhile since I bought a Ubi game through another client, but from what I remember, when you launch the game, it'll also bring up Uplay, which you'll sign into and that's how it'll link the game to your Uplay account.

At least, I hope that's what'll happen. Sometimes my Uplay client is particular about the codes it will and won't accept. Wait and see, I suppose.

shopC1C9FBD8
11-16-2014, 10:53 PM
Come on, let us pre-load. Not everyone has access to stupid fast internet service. It figures, though. At the intersection of Ubi and EA, someone, or both, was bound to s-h-i-t the bed.

vighu999
11-17-2014, 02:30 PM
Come on, let us pre-load. Not everyone has access to stupid fast internet service. It figures, though. At the intersection of Ubi and EA, someone, or both, was bound to s-h-i-t the bed.

It's kinda sad...:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: