PDA

View Full Version : I LOVE UNITY!!! ~Suggestions for next game

TacoOoMonster
11-14-2014, 06:08 AM
My favorite AC to date. Although the story is a bit convoluted, could have been told much better. Game was also released too soon, too many bugs. And I have a few issues with the game which I hope Ubisoft will address next time around:

1. Get rid of uninteresting side quests, bring back assassination contracts!
2. Let assassins eject from walls left and right and grab on to things, like in ACII. Not sure why they took this out.
3. More "black box" co-op and single player assassinations. Infiltrating Notre Dame and the Palace at the end were my favorite parts of the game.
4. Bring back something like feathers or Almanac pages.
5. No more "AC initiates" chests. Was very frustrated I can't get Connor's and Ezio's robes yet.
6. Like in ACIII, have naval missions, but make them side quests, not a way to get around like ACIV.

Then you will have a perfect AC game!

Acrimonious_Nin
11-14-2014, 06:15 AM
I like everything except #4....>_> omg the feathers, oh the memories...lmao

TacoOoMonster
11-14-2014, 08:50 AM
1) Give us substantial co-op ASSASSINATION missions, give us like 5, but make them an hour long each! Having less will improve matchmaking, and I'd like to stress... quality, not quantity. So 5 solid co-op assassination missions, like the "black box" design of the single player ones, instead of 20 half-assed ones, most of which don't relate to assassinations.

2) I agree with some people on this forum, don't bring Desmond back, but have a new modern day protagonist.

3) No more time anomalies because it doesn't fit into AC lore. Arno could not have remembered traveling through time.

4) Once again, no dull side quests, bring back assassination contracts! Or if not, at least let us have a quest tracker and have more than one quest active at a time, like in Skyrim.

5) Keep combat similar to the way it is in Unity. It'd be nice to see human shield come back, too.

6) MORE CONNOR!!! MORE CONNOR!!! MORE CONNOR!!!

7) The upgrades I mentioned to navigation.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-14-2014, 03:22 PM
Thank you for your feedback