PDA

View Full Version : Unity Double Assassination Disappointing

DeltaSnipezor
11-14-2014, 05:26 AM
Anyone else find the double assassination finicky and broken?

Seems you can do it once in a blue moon... most of the time it just wants to do a single assassination.

ColdBloodedVet
11-14-2014, 05:35 AM
I do doubles all the time and I am really liking some of the new animations. Not sure why yours is finicky.

DeltaSnipezor
11-14-2014, 06:05 AM
I am playing on the xbox one, also no one ever seems to join the coop missions... there has to be plenty of people playing so i dont get it.

ace3001
11-14-2014, 07:08 AM
Double assassinations and double air assassinations have to be unlocked separately, but even then, those sometimes don't work. Or Arno jumps at someone else nearby even though I'm highlighting one of the two. Sadly, this seems par for the course for Unity.

DeltaSnipezor
11-14-2014, 07:18 AM
Double assassinations and double air assassinations have to be unlocked separately, but even then, those sometimes don't work. Or Arno jumps at someone else nearby even though I'm highlighting one of the two. Sadly, this seems par for the course for Unity.

Yes this is exactly what I mean.

souNdwAve89
11-14-2014, 07:33 AM
I don't have a problem with any of the double assassinations commands. Sounds like you guys are looking at a bad angle when trying to do so.

DeltaSnipezor
11-14-2014, 08:17 AM
I don't have a problem with any of the double assassinations commands. Sounds like you guys are looking at a bad angle when trying to do so.

well let me ask this then, is there an easier way to mark enemies other than the sub menu which has mark target.

Such as maybe marking them on the fly quickly or even in combat?

SneekyWeasel
11-16-2014, 11:35 PM

It's pretty hard to blame it away on "a bad angle" when you're standing right between 2 enemies yet the double assassination only procs about 1 out of 4-5 times. I'm questioning why I threw away 4 upgrade points at this point. I haven't yet decided if it's more annoying than enemies that just stand there when trying to distract them with cherry bombs or when I get one shot skewered by some muppet with a sword even though I damn well know I hit counter when his bar was yellow & I know for damn sure that counter has worked at other times when some other enemy tries the same move or when in combat with multiple enemies Arno shoots everyone but the guy trying shoot him even though you're aiming right at the guy you want to hit when you press L1 (or LB if you're on an Xb0ner). I should have known that finally getting a proper stealth mode after 6 games of having to endure a master assassin who can't hide behind a barrel or a low wall would come at a price.