PDA

View Full Version : So any word on this supposed patch

dbgager
11-14-2014, 02:56 AM
Wheres the Day 1 patch we are supposed to be getting.

Tanyn
11-14-2014, 02:58 AM
Oh we already got that ... something like 800+ MB patch I downloaded right after installing ... and I'm still racked with game-breaking bugs. (Note: I said bugs, not performance issues ... two different things, my performance is quite satisfactory ... when it works)

dbgager
11-14-2014, 03:00 AM
Well then they need a day 2 patch...

Tanyn
11-14-2014, 03:03 AM
Well then they need a day 2 patch...

They need SO much more than that ... this game is riddled with problems that aren't just indicative of developer incompetence ... but incompetent management and people who are just lacking intelligence in general. If this game was going for "AAA Blockbuster Launch of the Year" ... clearly it has failed, with no hope of recovery. However ... if they were going more for a "This is the worst way a gaming company could possibly treat their paying customers .... ever." kinda vibe ... then they're right on track for top awards.

dbgager
11-14-2014, 03:08 AM
seriously "no hope of recovery"..think your exaggerating a little bit there..lol. Don't be a Drama Queen. The game has some problems..but it far form broken with no hope of repair. I played it 4 hours today.

Bahjabroni
11-14-2014, 03:09 AM
Wheres the Day 1 patch we are supposed to be getting.

The Day 1 patch was deployed on day 1. It was integrated into pre-loads and initial downloads and was made available seperately for some. If your game version (on main menu look at bottom right) is 1.1.0 you're current as of now.

1.2 is incoming. ETA is ASAP acc to the update posted a little while ago

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/news/news_detail.aspx?c=tcm:152-184569-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

Tanyn
11-14-2014, 03:21 AM
seriously "no hope of recovery"..think your exaggerating a little bit there..lol. Don't be a Drama Queen. The game has some problems..but it far form broken with no hope of repair. I played it 4 hours today.

I didn't say the game had no hope of recovery ... I said this game's LAUNCH has no hope of recovery, in terms of being remembered as a positive thing ... do some reading and comprehension before you insult someone ... your ignorance is showing.

dbgager
11-14-2014, 03:32 AM
oh ok..My mistake..SO what difference does that make . Game history is full of bad launches. World of Warcraft was a disaster but its the most successful money making game in history..

Tanyn
11-14-2014, 03:38 AM
It's funny, that I'm actually reinforcing your original opinion ... and yet all you can do is contradict me the entire way ... meh, i'm out on this one.

dbgager
11-14-2014, 03:44 AM
Myoriginal opinion was not to bash UbiSoft. I really like UbiSOft. They have given me 1000s of hours of entertainment. My opinion was just to say they need to fix the game. Cool your jets. I was not even jumping on you. .I am still a big fan of UbiSoft.