PDA

View Full Version : Cannot Pass Retrieve The Heads Mission - Madame Tussaud

swurver
11-14-2014, 12:43 AM
So I got the 1st head in the main courtyard inside of where everyone was protesting. I've cleared all of the guards out around the area and disarmed all of the alarm bells. I ran into a guy at his desk so I killed him, but can't open his chest b/c it says I need a key to retrieve it. Whenever I load my saved game now, it resets an alarm bell and 2 people that I can mark with Eagle Vision, 1 being a guard and the other is the guy that is supposed to have the key to complete the mission. Even when I kill him, I do not get the key from looting him. What can I do? I have no way of opening the last 2 chests with the heads in them without that key...

SUPERGOMITAS
11-27-2014, 07:47 PM
So I got the 1st head in the main courtyard inside of where everyone was protesting. I've cleared all of the guards out around the area and disarmed all of the alarm bells. I ran into a guy at his desk so I killed him, but can't open his chest b/c it says I need a key to retrieve it. Whenever I load my saved game now, it resets an alarm bell and 2 people that I can mark with Eagle Vision, 1 being a guard and the other is the guy that is supposed to have the key to complete the mission. Even when I kill him, I do not get the key from looting him. What can I do? I have no way of opening the last 2 chests with the heads in them without that key...

I have the same problem, i think its a bug because i've watched a video on youtube (www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyTRStzma-E) that completes the mission but in my case the guy with the key doesn't appear yellow with eagle vision. They have to fix this bug.

If anyone encountered the same problem and fixed it please post.

luizftosi
01-02-2015, 11:33 PM
did you surpass this missions? Cant find that keys...

MasterAssasin84
01-03-2015, 03:29 AM

I Think I remember this one !

The Key Holder is in a court yard near by but you will have to use your eagle vision because he is wearing civilian clothing rather than mercenary or military .

If my memory serves me correctly its the courtyard of the church were Arno first discovered the Assassins Sanctuary .