PDA

View Full Version : Why you gamers hate history so much?

DynastyEmpire
11-13-2014, 11:14 PM
i am dissapointed with you gamers:(.

i don't understand why you hate history, are you brains really stupid and dumb and not educated?

you do realizee ezio & desmond are not the only assassin's out there, this franchise could easly die because of this behavior.

SaphironX
11-14-2014, 06:03 AM
Can't play coop, can't be invited. Framerate is awful. Chests locked unless we download their app and various ubisoft services... sorry dude, I love AC, and I'm sure there's a great game underneath all this, but it simply doesn't work... my friends are playing coop right now, I can't even join in. I get "connection failed" when i get invited and "waiting" when I try to invite (can't even access my friends list". Uplay is down, again.

I don't hate history, I hate unfinished and untested products that have a review embargo in place to hide the flaws. I hate that they rush these games so they can release a new one each year to the detriment of their fans.

This could have been 1080p on PS4, do you know why it isn't? Because they didn't have time to finish it. They didn't even have time to get the bugs out, and right now, is the lowest resolution and only title in my library that can't even access my friends list.

That is why I am angry. If it takes an extra 6 months to finish a title they need to take it, because this is not acceptable for my money. I work for my money, there are plenty of people to support if not ubisoft.

pirate1802
11-14-2014, 07:14 AM
This franchise wouldn't have gotten so big if gamers hated history. Neither would Call of Duty for that matter.