PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else have a circle constantly around Arno?

xiamandrewx
11-13-2014, 10:26 PM
I just started playing this game today and I noticed there is an over saturated circle that stays with Arno at all times. It's pretty annoying in most situations. Anyone know how to turn it off? I've looked in the settings but I don't see anything there. I'm using a 360 controller and tried every button, still no luck.

dbgager
11-13-2014, 10:42 PM
Its only there ocassionally not all the time unless your moving through a large crowd. Its when you are blending into a crowd. Its supposed to be there. It tells you whether your blended or not.

naumaan
11-13-2014, 10:44 PM
it is a kool way to tell you are blended mate ... do not go high profile :D

xiamandrewx
11-13-2014, 10:55 PM
Its only there ocassionally not all the time unless your moving through a large crowd. Its when you are blending into a crowd. Its supposed to be there. It tells you whether your blended or not.

I was just thinking everyone was gonna say that. This is not my first AC Game. I got the blend circle concept right away. What I'm describing is something else entirely. It never goes away even when I'm on top of a roof somewhere. Also this is devoid of color. It looks like the brightness has been tweaked in about a 5m radius around Arno.

Kevin__G
11-13-2014, 11:13 PM
I was just thinking everyone was gonna say that. This is not my first AC Game. I got the blend circle concept right away. What I'm describing is something else entirely. It never goes away even when I'm on top of a roof somewhere. Also this is devoid of color. It looks like the brightness has been tweaked in about a 5m radius around Arno.

I noticed what you are talking about last night. I have no idea what it is. It was most noticeable to me in the catacombs.