PDA

View Full Version : you should be sued

Cowboy_2007
11-13-2014, 09:30 PM
UBISOFT SHOULD BE SUED FOR THE HUGE LIST OF INCOMPLETE GAMES THEY HAVE MADE OVER THE PAST 15+ YEARS! anyone starting a lawsuit im in.. tired of these thieves and liars stealing our hard earned money. my mom doesnt buy me games im a big boy this is my hard earned money you are stealing and ive had enough of it!!!:mad: Unity is total garbage and black flag had a season pass that will never add anything.. and the freedom cry DLC was a total repetitive joke... THIEVES!.. one customer for life you lost here.. if i do ever get your games it will be in torrent form from now on.. i wont pay for your garbage anymore. YOU GUYS STINK!

lordseymore
11-13-2014, 09:34 PM
UBISOFT SHOULD BE SUED FOR THE HUGE LIST OF INCOMPLETE GAMES THEY HAVE MADE OVER THE PAST 15+ YEARS! anyone starting a lawsuit im in.. tired of these thieves and liars stealing our hard earned money. my mom doesnt buy me games im a big boy this is my hard earned money you are stealing and ive had enough of it!!!:mad: Unity is total garbage and black flag had a season pass that will never add anything.. and the freedom cry DLC was a total repetitive joke... THIEVES!.. one customer for life you lost here.. if i do ever get your games it will be in torrent form from now on.. i wont pay for your garbage anymore. YOU GUYS STINK!

last 15 years?! calm down kid. ubi has made tons of great games.. this one.. and watch dogs... happen to be the black sheep tho.

adding this link here for you to check them out.. im sure you will recognize a lot of these titles: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ubisoft_games

Cowboy_2007
11-13-2014, 10:01 PM
dont call me a kid first off.... you dont know me and i bet im older than you.. and ill say what i want.. ive been getting screwed by ubisoft since silent hunter.. and i bet you dont even know what that game is.. step off kid.. what about black flag with a season pass i bought for nothing.. gave my money away for a lie.. it is what it is. some will suckle the ubi teet and some of us will call it how we see it.. a dev team that users its customers for quality control so they dont have to pay for it but still charge us top dollar for unfinished games.

lordseymore
11-13-2014, 10:20 PM
dont call me a kid first off.... you dont know me and i bet im older than you.. and ill say what i want.. ive been getting screwed by ubisoft since silent hunter.. and i bet you dont even know what that game is.. step off kid.. what about black flag with a season pass i bought for nothing.. gave my money away for a lie.. it is what it is. some will suckle the ubi teet and some of us will call it how we see it.. a dev team that users its customers for quality control so they dont have to pay for it but still charge us top dollar for unfinished games.

woah there. no need to be so angry buddy. (only kids get angry when called kid. its hillarious.) I am terribly sorry you've had a long-standing bad relationship with ubisoft. maybe you are indeed better off without them.

dbgager
11-13-2014, 10:29 PM
cowboy.Then why did you keep coming back if they have treated you so badly. Sounds to me like you deserve it if you don't learn. As far as I am concerned though Ubisoft has provided me with 1000s of hours of entertainment. Ubisoft makes some very good games. I own every AC game. I own all the Farcry games. I enjoy the heck out of every one of them.

ZaioFong
11-13-2014, 10:32 PM
He's just a g*y M h*m* that likes getting shafted then. Just ignore him. He's a M after. He'll like the neglect play.

naumaan
11-13-2014, 10:33 PM
its called catharsis .. after venting out he will feel okie .. and will think about having a good rig .. and then will applaud for ubisoft ..

i wonder he is still buying ubisoft games after silent hunter .. that tells me he love ubisoft .. he just dont have the guts to say it ..

Drrroll69
11-13-2014, 10:37 PM
its funny really the new assassins creed game is set in the french revolution and we are starting a revolution againt ubisoft
vi va revolution!!!!!!!!!

Dragoon7272
11-13-2014, 10:40 PM
look games have bugs and the more online aspects in the game the more issues they're gunna have espically being one of the big game companys now.
what needs to happen is all the little kiddies and all the guys that are having issues with a top of the line PC need to grow up and relax this stuff happens. stop throwing a temper tantrum like a little 3 year old that didn't get the toy he wanted from walmart because this kinda crap happens. plain and simple go with the flow they'll fix the issues as best they can. and being they have a lot of new code being used for this one compared to the others we can't expect it to be completely flawless.