PDA

View Full Version : Can someone explain it to me please? (Nomad Chests)

Ch0mpyyy
11-13-2014, 08:41 PM
How do I open the nomad chests?
I've played about 7 missions in the companion app and still can't open any chest, how does it work?

Tanyn
11-13-2014, 08:46 PM
No Idea. Not a supporter of having to play games outside of my game, to unlock features of my game ...

fenris19892
11-13-2014, 09:03 PM
How do I open the nomad chests?
I've played about 7 missions in the companion app and still can't open any chest, how does it work?

ok there a areas on the app they have purple circles,you have to do the find the symbol puzzles there will be 3 of them,after you do that you can send assassins on little mini missions in the app kind of like on black flag sending your fleet on missions after they are completed you can open the nomad chest it shows on unity and you can mark the chest location from the app.and you have to have your assassins complete each mission in the area and they have to be successful obviously,if its still not working for you then I'm not sure

Bigodon
11-13-2014, 09:12 PM
you guys are allowed to rescue your rewards?
today i discover mine is broken in someway

1) did the 3 missions with my nomad recruits and see it unlock a chest location in my app
2) i go to that place with arno, the game didn't let me loot the chest and show a blue message about i had to play the companion in order open the chest
3) i waited one full day and my nomad recruit get this reward in app, it show in my app rewards section but i didn't noticed any new extra money and when i went to that chest it still locked and asking to arno play the companion

my thoughs? its broken and buggy, i will wait updates before get bothered with this again

fenris19892
11-13-2014, 09:14 PM

1) did the 3 missions with my nomad recruits and see it unlock a chest location in my app
2) i go to that place with arno, the game didn't let me loot the chest and show a blue message about i had to play the companion in order open the chest
3) i waited one full day and my nomad recruit get this reward in app, it show in my app rewards section but i didn't noticed any new extra money and when i went to that chest it still locked and asking to arno play the companion

my thoughs? its broken and buggy, i will wait updates before get bothered with this again

that is interesting mine worked immediately

naumaan
11-13-2014, 09:15 PM

i guess there is an option in the game options to enable the companion app .. why dont you try enabling it first ?

mathiasro
11-14-2014, 11:14 AM
i have the same problem and my option is enable!

HEAVYFLAME
11-14-2014, 11:20 AM
I have half of the Problem, yesterday i could open the chest directly after my brothers have finished the mission, but today i can not open the new unlocked chest. It looks that this feature is also buged.
It seams that we need to wait for a fix.

GundamMeisterII
11-15-2014, 09:59 PM

I am in same boat.

madlavitz
11-15-2014, 10:27 PM
You need to have the game running when the mission in the app ends i did post in another thread that asked this question aswell but this app thing is really stupid.

tijn80
11-15-2014, 11:57 PM
You need to have the game running when the mission in the app ends i did post in another thread that asked this question aswell but this app thing is really stupid.

That just sucks. The app stated that you can retrieve the chest within 24h in the game or it would be looted by the recruit.

Dellers
11-16-2014, 12:08 AM
That just sucks. The app stated that you can retrieve the chest within 24h in the game or it would be looted by the recruit.
That's the idea, it just doesn't work. The chests are locked, and the recruits will not actually do anything. After 24 hours the chests are still there, locked. Basically it takes 24+ hours for each mission, it'll give you nothing and a recruit will be unavailable for a really long time.