PDA

View Full Version : "Please Wait..." (Can not access Gear Customization)

Tanyn
11-13-2014, 08:25 PM
Alright, I'm posting because I don't know if it's a bug, or (more likely) if it's because for some reason, I'm having to connect to Ubisoft's servers for my gear loadout, and it just won't connect.

This problem started as soon as I collected the 60th cockade, and got the notification that new color options are available. I went to go look at them ... Customization -> Gear Loadout -> Equipment -> Please Wait . . .

So I waited, for about 5 minutes ... and was still being asked to wait (without, I might add, even the courtesy of telling me what the hell I'm waiting FOR).

I shut the game down, thinking it was a glitch, took a 20 minute break, and came back, to the same problem, that as of right this moment is still ongoing. I no longer have access to any of my equipment, I can't change gear loadouts, i can't change colors, i can't even LOOK at my gear ... because I have to wait ... for ... something.

Am I the only one getting this problem?

EDIT: Also, while I'm sorta posting my gripes .... Legendary gear ... the grand majority (roughly 90% by my math) is only accessed by playing the "Club Competition", which is fine ... until you go to Club Competition and see the words "Coming Soon", posted on them ... to that i say HOW .... %$^#ING ... DARE YOU?! ... Geezus Ubisoft, are we learning nothing at ALL from previous failures?! You do not lock in-game content behind features that don't even exist yet ... for the love of god gentlemen, let's try thinking some things through, shall we?