PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft please give us a Legendary Assassins Pack Dlc

HellSniper666
11-13-2014, 07:38 PM
This weapons pack would include two signature weapons from the Past Assassins.ExampleAltair = His sword and maybe throwing knivesConnor = Tomahawk and Free Aim Bow ( Works like Skyrim Bow )Enzio and Edwards stuff too.Whay do you guys think and which weapons would you like to have.

HellSniper666
11-14-2014, 02:01 AM
Anyone else like to see this?

Black_Widow9
11-14-2014, 02:13 AM
Anyone else like to see this?
Please don't bump threads. If someone wants to reply they will. ;)

Thanks

koolmoedee1010
11-14-2014, 02:44 AM
This weapons pack would include two signature weapons from the Past Assassins.ExampleAltair = His sword and maybe throwing knivesConnor = Tomahawk and Free Aim Bow ( Works like Skyrim Bow )Enzio and Edwards stuff too.
haha that is allot of requests. Though the throwing knives and bow would be sweet, maybe even the tomahawk. The rest wouldn't even really be noticeable to me. By the way since we're talking about extra content, I was somewhat disappointed with the uplay rewards for rogue. I know they are basically free as long as you play the game but some sails and a few things for your ship you wouldn't even notice for 40 points. Pssssh (assassin killer outfit looks cool though. It would be awesome if they offered some major add on content for people who play allot of there games and have saved up points. I've got 240 to do nothing with andi haven't even gotten any points from rogue yet.

phoenix-force411
11-14-2014, 02:45 AM
This is more than a simple "give me items" kind of DLC. You're asking for the devs to install new animations and more item slots for more weapons to be carried.

pirate1802
11-14-2014, 07:18 AM
1. Please don't give them any more ideas for shilling money.
2. Enzio

Im2aKillerfish
11-14-2014, 08:08 AM
Of course they would need more animations, but hey, one can dream.

Ezios items: Bianca/Papal staff and Crossbow

Edwards items: Dual swords

Avelines Parasol Gun;)

HellSniper666
11-14-2014, 08:44 AM
I really would like Connors bow and Altair sword

AchillesTANKubi
11-14-2014, 12:36 PM
i dont think they would make new animations so id stick with the more possible add-on like papal staff, sword of altair, captain sword, sawtooth cutlass, etc.
.........*gasp*......... they might even add shay's gun

HellSniper666
11-15-2014, 06:12 AM
Well the Phantom Blade scheme would work great for Connors Bow...... And if they add Altairs sword, They could just make it very fast and deadly.