PDA

View Full Version : Uplay Win Live Update - 13/11/2014

Ubi-Noemie
11-13-2014, 06:35 PM
We're continuing to monitor the intermittent issues that you may be experiencing while accessing Uplay services. Currently, The Uplay Win program is affected in a way that your Uplay Actions & Rewards are not accurately listed as completed and your Units do not appear as credited at the moment. The issues currently impacting the Win program are not present on all games or platforms.

Please be aware that no progress data associated with these services will be lost, meaning you will get all of your Units credited and your unlocked Actions/Rewards will register correctly when the issues are fixed. Additionally, gameplay on all platforms is not impacted nor is the Uplay PC login service.

Thank you for your patience while we are working hard on having your Uplay Rewards accessible again.

XxMastrAssassinx
11-13-2014, 07:02 PM
You state that not all platforms are affected, so do we need to let you know if we have a problem? If so, mine is affected. I cannot get my goodies and my Ipad companion is bugged as well. My Uplay name is scottnmandy and my email is sswank17@yahoo.com

MPDEW
11-13-2014, 07:02 PM
Hello Ubi-Noemie, could you tel me which game does this affect at the moment? Is it all games or just a few? I know for myself that my Uplay account does not display correctly my actions and rewards on Uplay.com for Assassin's Creed Unity and also I have problems connecting with the Uplay iOS app, the Assassin's Creed Unity companion app and the Initiates.com. Tickets have been open on the Ubisoft Support page concerning these issues. Thanks for keeping us informed and have a good day.

iXp1nOyxTim3rXi
11-13-2014, 07:30 PM
Does it still unlock some nomad chest or some achievements even if my companion isn't connected to my xbox one?

ekkatin
11-13-2014, 09:45 PM
Currently when I try to access Uplay from my ps4 the only option I get is to go back to the game. Nothing else comes up. I have gotten notifications for completing uplay actions, but when I use the Uplay app on my phone the are not showing up there.

I'm also wondering about a fix for the companion app on Google play. The Nomad Brotherhood is grayed out and can't be selected at all.

UbiDuchess
11-14-2014, 01:17 AM
Access to the Uplay application on ALL platforms will be disabled for the time being. As such, this will have the following impacts:

Completing Actions and redeeming Rewards will not be synchronized to Uplay until services are back up.
Uplay Win for AC Initiates will not be accessible.
Uplay.com will not be accessible until services are back up.

Please note that none of the above will affect your gameplay. During this time, Uplay Account Creation will also remain fully functional across all platforms.

killzax
11-14-2014, 01:36 AM
When Uplay comes back online will the actions that we have done that would have granted us uplay rewards pop back up when we play the game?

red61
11-14-2014, 01:37 AM
Access to the Uplay application on ALL platforms will be disabled for the time being. As such, this will have the following impacts:

Completing Actions and redeeming Rewards will not be synchronized to Uplay until services are back up.
Uplay Win for AC Initiates will not be accessible.

Please note that none of the above will affect your gameplay. During this time, Uplay Account Creation will also remain fully functional across all platforms.

so when will services be up? I have a Uplay chest to grab from the companion app but can't because Uplay isn't syncing. What happens to that chest is less then 24 hrs?

taetae121282
11-14-2014, 02:15 AM
All of this started to fail when Unity got launched, good job on that one.

Also, thanks for not replying to my support ticket Ubisoft. Shows how professional and consumer friendly you guys are. Could have just replied with a simple "We are aware of the issue and are working on it" and i would have been fine with that. Instead you make me wait, make me wonder if things are bugged on my end instead of yours and have me search my way to this forum topic for an answer.

C MURDER13
11-14-2014, 02:32 AM
Then even when this problem was solved and the fix and my rewards are redeemed apreceran actually unlocked in the game

Silverscorp10
11-14-2014, 07:01 AM
Is it safe to activate my game that I will receive today. I do not want a situation where I activate it and later discover that it does not show in my account.

Giacobus72
11-14-2014, 09:03 AM
Rocksmith 2014
Not works desolate motion song is blocked
Uplay
point Cancelled.

We're continuing to monitor the intermittent issues that you may be experiencing while accessing Uplay services. Currently, The Uplay Win program is affected in a way that your Uplay Actions & Rewards are not accurately listed as completed and your Units do not appear as credited at the moment. The issues currently impacting the Win program are not present on all games or platforms.

Please be aware that no progress data associated with these services will be lost, meaning you will get all of your Units credited and your unlocked Actions/Rewards will register correctly when the issues are fixed. Additionally, gameplay on all platforms is not impacted nor is the Uplay PC login service.

Thank you for your patience while we are working hard on having your Uplay Rewards accessible again.

Mavercick
11-14-2014, 11:18 AM
I can't synchronize my AC:Unity (PC) savegames with cloud. Please, repair this service as there's no point continuing single-player campaign without saving.

Mavercick
11-14-2014, 11:20 AM
The Uplay cannot synchronize my AC:Unity (PC) savegames with cloud. Please, repair this service as there's no point continuing single-player campaign without saving.

Blackwolfe5
11-14-2014, 12:00 PM
Wow, thanks alot for giving us an ETA for when it's back up. For all we know, access to uplay might be disabled for a month..

Player58428
11-14-2014, 12:53 PM
So if I get this right, you guys at Ubi don't need bugreports or extra tickets made by people that are experiencing this issues? Since you are already "monitoring" the situation and working on it.

Because I have the same problem now. All my Uplay points are back at zero and all the actions and rewards are gone for my entire game library. =/

BIG-MOEP
11-14-2014, 01:31 PM
Wow, thanks alot for giving us an ETA for when it's back up. For all we know, access to uplay might be disabled for a month..

yep lol :)
WTF UBI, just give us an ETA on this big FAIL, it's a generally BAD IDEA to release a product first and the testing them afterwards....

MiseryEngine
11-14-2014, 01:39 PM

It won't be for a month. Right now I imagine they are scrambling to get it fixed before next Tuesday hits.

If people can't install and register Far Cry 4 because Uplay is still down then I imagine Ubisoft's share price will be going down further.

But, let's face it. When have Ubisoft ever had Uplay being able to handle a launch day release? I am fully expecting Uplay to break on Tuesday even if it's back up and running today.

xLoneDragonx0
11-14-2014, 03:16 PM
So if I get this right, you guys at Ubi don't need bugreports or extra tickets made by people that are experiencing this issues? Since you are already "monitoring" the situation and working on it.

Because I have the same problem now. All my Uplay points are back at zero and all the actions and rewards are gone for my entire game library. =/

they announced yesterday they were taking Uplay down while they work to resolve issues. Nothing is supposed to be lost and everything should resynchronize once they bring it back up.

Ringotaker
11-14-2014, 06:15 PM
I haven't been able to register my AC Unity u.u Uplay has been down all the time...
Hope the problems are solved soon :c I want to play through the campaign completing the actions and taking my rewards u.u

(Also I thinks this also affects Initiates... It says that I'm lvl 1 even though I've beaten and registered almost every AC game)

Looking forward for news c:

Player58428
11-14-2014, 07:29 PM
Also I thinks this also affects Initiates... It says that I'm lvl 1 even though I've beaten and registered almost every AC game

It is and there is a thread on that here.. I have the same problem.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/946708-AC-Initiates-Services-Are-Currently-Unavailable

AC Initiates Services Are Currently Unavailable

We are aware of issues effecting connectivity of AC Initiates, and are currently working to resolve this.

All AC Initiates services are effected, including accessing the website and accessing Initiates chests in Unity.

We apologize for any inconvenience and will update you as soon as services are available.

jeje_71
11-14-2014, 07:42 PM

considering that any new ubisoft game launched has A LOT of content and functionnalities tied to the uplay service, i think it's quite bold to pretend that gameplay is not affected!!

i'm mildly miffed by the fact that "social" features are forced on us on recent ubi games, but the fact that these same services are also mostly unavailable for weeks after launch FOR EACH GAME RELEASE is the cherry on the cake...

the community staff annoucements are really the poster boy on how to put lipstick on a pig.

MasterTenebro
11-14-2014, 10:10 PM
Here I go, buying AC Unity, and coming back home to install and play it...
After an hour of installation... I'm about to start the game and... NO !!! Because Uplay is down, so I have no way of registering my game...

But except for that, you're true... Gaming is not impacted! ><
Well... Why am I talking about gaming? I should talk about watching that stupid non-working icon of that game!

I paid that game 80euros, because collector, you know... and for more thant 5 hours now, I've been unable to even launch it... As you made it mandatory to use uplay to play your games... It would be the least of the least to make sure to fix this kind of things in the shortest time possible.

Tri-Edgey
11-14-2014, 11:35 PM

Ac rogue on ps3 is experiencing this problem. I redeem my stuff and did not receive it. I also can't access the rewards for watchdogs. I am awaiting a fix please make haste.

GolfPro72
11-15-2014, 02:18 AM
(Also I thinks this also affects Initiates... It says that I'm lvl 1 even though I've beaten and registered almost every AC game)

Looking forward for news c:

Exact same issue here. Kind of makes Initiates pointless, although in game it would be nice to be able to unlock the rewards and chests that go along with that progress. Why they would link this in that way is baffling to me. I actually don't care that much about the UPlay points, but the in game features being inaccessible because of this is frustrating to say the least.

Dellers
11-15-2014, 11:32 AM
considering that any new ubisoft game launched has A LOT of content and functionnalities tied to the uplay service, i think it's quite bold to pretend that gameplay is not affected!!

i'm mildly miffed by the fact that "social" features are forced on us on recent ubi games, but the fact that these same services are also mostly unavailable for weeks after launch FOR EACH GAME RELEASE is the cherry on the cake...

the community staff annoucements are really the poster boy on how to put lipstick on a pig.
I just don't understand how they're not learning from their mistakes. When pretty much every feature requiring internet doesn't work within weeks of any Ubisoft relase and people complete the games before the features work, what's the point of even including them? It's the same story again and again.

MasterTenebro
11-15-2014, 08:17 PM
More than 26hours, and still no access to the game I paid...
Somehow, I'm sure that they all got on Weekend, and are not working on the problem at all...

MasterTenebro
11-16-2014, 03:34 PM
More than 26hours, and still no access to the game I paid...
Somehow, I'm sure that they all got on Weekend, and are not working on the problem at all...

It's now 48 hours.
The simple fact that NO new communication occured, and that Ubisoft keeps posting advertising for their incoming games, or new features only proves that selling more is much more important for them than satisfying their customers...
If you really are working on that issue, please post some news...

Sekuiya.
11-16-2014, 03:55 PM
They did, early in this morning they posted a preview of their 3rd patch. They're working on it, but having in mind most people can play the game and you can't, well, did you try support to get a more personal help? Rambling on the forums isn't gonna help you much in terms of tech support.