PDA

View Full Version : redeemed my code with nvidia but still game not showing in my uplay :(

RecKoNinG_NinE
11-13-2014, 06:19 PM
So i redeemed my assassins creed unity code that I got with my nvidia promotion but it still isn;t showing in my uplay. Do you know how I download this? I also redeemed my other nvidia promotion for far cry 4 but that isn't showing up either.

naumaan
11-13-2014, 06:26 PM
the nvidia game packages do not offer pre orders .. so my probable guess is you are from UK .. and if not ... you need to make a ticket on support.ubi.com .. ask them

Blackred689
11-13-2014, 06:37 PM
Yeah, we don't get the preload option. We'll have to wait and see what happens at midnight or tomorrow morning, if nothing then contact ubisoft support but I think it will be active sometime on the 14th.

off topic
What I find odd is on the uplay client, when you click visit store you get sent to Steam lol, and no new ubi games are on Steam for us in the UK. I thought uplay was like Steam or Origin with its own store but I had to fire up a browser and redeem the code through the web shop. I bought Watch Dogs on disc and FC3 on Steam, I had no idea uplay was this basic and sends you to Steam.

RecKoNinG_NinE
11-13-2014, 06:38 PM
yeah i'm from the uk but I have redeemed codes via nvidia before and normally after using the discount code and purchasing it on uplay store it just pops up in my games libary this is the first time this has happened.

RecKoNinG_NinE
11-13-2014, 06:44 PM
yeah it is pretty strange lol. I think steam and uplay have had a big fall out though. Maybe they're still fixing issues with steam trying to remove links ect.

JC_Skyrox
11-13-2014, 07:04 PM
The UK release date has nothing to do with steam, yes they had some issues so that it couldn't be released on steam, but its never going to be released on steam.
I am in the same situation as OP, recently got a gtx970 and put in the redeem code yesturday hoping for a midnight release on the day but i emailed them and they replied saying its not a pre-order so it doesn't go through until release on the 14th

Bahjabroni
11-13-2014, 07:34 PM
yeah it is pretty strange lol. I think steam and uplay have had a big fall out though. Maybe they're still fixing issues with steam trying to remove links ect.

Dont worry. It was like this for those in the US and EU as well. It has NOTHING to do with Steam why its not popping up in uPlay yet.

When the game is released for you guys at midnight, it will pop into your library shortly after that. They're not treating Pick Your Path as pre-orders, so you have to wait to see it until release and you can download/play then. It doesn't happen exactly at midnight either, it will take a few minutes for the order to get processed. It took me 5-10 minutes and took some closer to 30-45. It's crap and I don't like this system, but it will show. Your order status will change "Completed" and will stay on "Submitted" until this happens.

It will probably be the same thing for Far Cry 4.