PDA

View Full Version : Master phantom coat locked after completing necessary crowd events. Super mad.

king_Reitnorf
11-13-2014, 05:57 PM
So, I completed all 105 crowd events (the complete 30 crowd events goal in the game) to unlock the master phantom coat. Once unlocked, I equipped it and upgraded it. Now, when I reload my game it says that it's locked, but it is still upgraded. Thinking that maybe my game didn't save, I accomplished another crowd event... And it says I'm on 11/35 (which is the next crowd event goal after the master phantom coat is unlocked). So, I've completed the necessary crowd events, I equipped the master phantom coat, upgraded it, came back to the game later, the coat is now locked, the upgrade is still applied, and I'm on the next set of crowd events. So, why, why can't i equip the coat I just spent hours earning?

D.I.D.
11-13-2014, 06:53 PM
Presumably they set the game to recognise 10 as a yardstick, and not 10, 11, 12, etc. as a whole zone of success. Any mistake around saving around the moment of your 10th win has messed it up permanently.

king_Reitnorf
11-13-2014, 07:56 PM
Ok, but I already completed the challenge to get the coat. And I continued to do othe missions after equipping it (Paris stories, murder mysteries, etc) and it saved after completing those. So I'm not understanding why the coat is no longer available

MidnightDawn_
11-13-2014, 11:47 PM
Ok, but I already completed the challenge to get the coat. And I continued to do othe missions after equipping it (Paris stories, murder mysteries, etc) and it saved after completing those. So I'm not understanding why the coat is no longer available

I'm having the same issue with my chest piece. And if, what that guy said is true. That its lost permanently, with no fix in sight, then i dont know how much more i could get disappointed..

Sesheenku
11-13-2014, 11:55 PM
Sincerest apologies to you courageous early adopters.

No sarcasm.

MrKirbyXIII
11-14-2014, 06:52 PM
I got this after finishing Part 5 and moved into Part 6.1 to gain this. Was surprised, but it was an improvement to the Improved Brigand Coat I had. As I nearly finished then mission, bam, game freezes with horrible meshing of all sounds 10 times over at that moment, then crash to XB1 desktop. I find out ACU was again shut down. Back NOW after enjoying a stream, and not only this, but the fact I even completed anything, or even started, Part 6.1 was wiped and I lost all consumables, of which I was filled up 100% except the rage blades, since, you know, bonuses. That along with all the costs I spent already for the mission, which took 5 tries and mostly full refills on medicine and blades, and all the costs I must now endure of being empty in every thing minus stun, poison and money pouches (don't need them as I forget about those types all the time), and the fact I too am onto the 35 for a reward and have an upgraded and locked Master Phantom Coat laughing at me, makes me unhappy.
Especially after the servers crashing a lot has glitches out the recognition of what I do have if not connected on Companion, and missing some key things when I am connected.

Krystobahn
11-14-2014, 11:15 PM
I lost my master phantom coat too. I had been doing the multiplayer missions to get the rest of the pieces to match. Any word on if we get it back?

MrKirbyXIII
11-15-2014, 03:26 AM
I lost my master phantom coat too. I had been doing the multiplayer missions to get the rest of the pieces to match. Any word on if we get it back?

Locked, not lost. It's right there, saved with your upgrade if you upgraded it. It's just bugged to have locked it away again, as if you never passed the 30 set despite moving on to 35 and beyond sets.

Mosryan
11-16-2014, 05:59 AM
i lost it too - unlocked equipped it was looting a body when a coop guy comes up to me and because the key to loot is the same a the one to accept the coop - bam in coop and coat is gone
completed another crowd event and no reward at all now - says getting set reward but nothing