PDA

View Full Version : "INITIATES" is not working!!!

jason17kr
11-13-2014, 05:36 PM
I've played almost all series of AC since the first one through Unity with xbox, pc, ps4....
But in my INITIATES, there is nothing. There is just nothing I've owned. Collection is 0..just zero.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Why is this happen??? How can I solve this problem???

http://i.imgur.com/PKBZ82C.jpg

bitebug2003
11-13-2014, 05:42 PM
Ubisoft are aware of it

I can't locate the post where it was acknowledged, but they are working on it.

Edit:

Welcome back Initiates,
The new platform and its new features will be accessible gradually over the course of the coming days and weeks. Rest assured the team is working hard to bring you the full Initiates experience online.

To start, those who were already part of the Initiates experience will have access to their profile. New members will have the possibility to create their very own Initiates profile. This is your unique chance to connect your Assassin’s Creed games to your profile and be rewarded for your progression within the brand.

As part of a second, subsequent release, players will have access to a new system of accomplishments, as well as a brand new feature; your Assassin Style. Based on a thorough analysis of your gameplay, you will find what kind of assassin you are.

Thirdly and finally; it will be time to train with daily activities. Every day, sharpen your Fighting, Free Running, Stealth and Tactical skills through four new drills.

Due to a huge level of demand on our servers, it is normal that you might encounter some issues. Here is a list of the potential known issues:

- All the new games released by Ubisoft are causing a heavy load on Uplay servers, causing some stats to display incorrectly.
- Freedom Cry XP breakdown is not functional at present and is being worked on
- On first log in, it can take some time for the XP and games you have to appear
- Event Feed: Game Synchronization entries do not show properly at present
- Event feed: Some notifications are duplicated
- Event Feed: Level Up notifications may not display correctly
- XP shown on Profile may differ from that shown in the XP Breakdown
- Rogue XP Breakdown is currently not available but is not marked “coming soon”.
- Some Avatars and badges may not be awarded at present
- Some stories never completed.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/946708-AC-Initiates-Services-Are-Currently-Unavailable?p=10329756&viewfull=1#post10329756

Sent By Odin
11-13-2014, 05:44 PM
its a known issue. ... a 99 dollar patch will be released to unlock all your initiate levels!

...and you cant talk about it until 12 hours after its released.

bitebug2003
11-13-2014, 05:49 PM
Sent by Odin,

Don't double post please

Thanks

Use the thread I linked to for further updates.