PDA

View Full Version : You clever guys out there - change language to English in Unity

XXXDobbyXXX
11-13-2014, 03:47 PM
I downloaded the Russian Unity version, from Uplay. As I'm in Russia!

Several of you have changed the language to English..... but how please?

I have the English language files. But I'm really after the specific Regedit entries. As previous posts have said change to English(US) and others English, and others again another registry key to en-En.

Please someone, who actually has this working :D:D:D

Cygnifick
11-13-2014, 04:13 PM
"Language"="English(US)" That is my registry entry.

XXXDobbyXXX
11-13-2014, 04:30 PM
Which exact line in your registry?

And are you changing the permissions?

And are you leaving the file localization.lang the same?

As specific as possible would be very helpful

ylnatl
11-13-2014, 04:44 PM
have the same problem. Living in Russia and can't play in English. and i want to change to english. ubisoft support replied me that it is not avaiable to play game in English. Which is redicilious. Where can i download English language pack and What should i do to change language to english?

Wraith_of_sands
11-13-2014, 04:57 PM
been posted already

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/948406-ACU-English-localization-on-Russian-Steam-version-of-the-game

XXXDobbyXXX
11-13-2014, 05:19 PM
Wraith - good link to the files.

But the Registry edits don't work.

So back to my original question? Anyone please?

XXXDobbyXXX
11-13-2014, 05:56 PM
[Removed]

I've actually paid for the game! Would be so much easier and faster to use a working English hack!!! Crazy!

Anyone HELP please

ylnatl
11-13-2014, 06:09 PM
i downloaded and copied english files but still no english in game.. and i couldnt find that ini file too.

i tried to remove russian packs fro directory but nothing again..

i found one ini file but i couldnt figure out what to do with that configuration file too.

TheS3KT0R
11-13-2014, 06:43 PM
I downloaded the Russian Unity version, from Uplay. As I'm in Russia!

Several of you have changed the language to English..... but how please?

I have the English language files. But I'm really after the specific Regedit entries. As previous posts have said change to English(US) and others English, and others again another registry key to en-En.

Please someone, who actually has this working :D:D:D

For me searching and deleting "Localization.lang" file change text and subtitle back to english.

ylnatl
11-13-2014, 07:05 PM
For me searching and deleting "Localization.lang" file change text and subtitle back to english.

after doing this my game doesn't even launch :(

UmerF92
11-18-2014, 10:26 AM
after doing this my game doesn't even launch :(

create a new Localilzation.lang file, and in its contents just write ENG. worked for me.

SaidSai913
11-18-2014, 09:38 PM
create a new Localilzation.lang file, and in its contents just write ENG. worked for me.

it worked for me Thank You

UmmerGamers
12-18-2014, 06:31 AM
it worked for me Thank You

Tell me how thats work for u

Khrixuz
01-17-2016, 05:59 AM

Would you post a screenshot of the file opened in Notepad or something from imgur? I've tried to do it multiple times, even going into the game's settings and looking for russian translation but doesn't even have the English option available.