PDA

View Full Version : Saturnus Nostradamus Enigma Not Working

Ki11aGori11a5
11-13-2014, 09:18 AM
I have 17 out of the 18 Nostradamus Enigmas completed and I have located the Saturnus Nostradamus Enigma but it will not let me interact with it. Has anyone else had this issue? I haven't completed very much in the campaign so its it possible that I just can't complete the enigmas until I reach a certain point in the campaign? I think the last mission I completed was the "graduation" mission. Anyone have any ideas?

Hasasashi
11-17-2014, 06:24 AM
Me too, I can't interact with the final glyph. I also have 17 out of the 18, but mine is the final Pisces riddle. I haven't even completed the graduation mission.

Steelray25
11-17-2014, 06:44 AM
I have 17 out of the 18 Nostradamus Enigmas completed and I have located the Saturnus Nostradamus Enigma but it will not let me interact with it. Has anyone else had this issue? I haven't completed very much in the campaign so its it possible that I just can't complete the enigmas until I reach a certain point in the campaign? I think the last mission I completed was the "graduation" mission. Anyone have any ideas?

I'm only in sequence 6 and completed all of them.

Obvious question: Are you sure you're at the right spot? 5th arch from front of ND on the side facing the cemetery?

If so, the only thing I can think to try is turning the game off and restarting, or cancelling out the mission and starting over.

But brace yourself: the reward is so TOTALLY not worth the effort.

Ki11aGori11a5
11-17-2014, 08:19 AM
I actually had completed the Saturnus enigma already when I posted this thread because I'm apparently dumb and forgot ha. I located the last one I had left when I zoomed into the map a little bit and saw the icon underneath another icon. To the person that is stuck just make sure you sort the icons to "missions" and you zoom in a bit to make sure you're not overlooking the icon. Also make sure you have all the viewpoints synced. And the other guy that posted is 100% correct that the armor reward is not worth it in the slightest. The only thing that made it slightly worth it was the achievement but that's just me looking for a silver lining.