PDA

View Full Version : Performance problems (PC)

ASTROSPECTRA
11-13-2014, 09:06 AM
Hi Ubi, i have huge issues with this games performance. My build is as follows to help you work this out.

CPU - I7 4790k Devils canyon
Mobo - Asus ROG Maximus Hero vii
RAM - Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1866mhz (16gb)
Video - 2X SLI ---- Asus GTX 780
monitor - Asus ROG Swift - 2560X1440 with Gsync.

I am getting all types of issues. firstly the nvidia tool recommends using ultra high or very high with my gaming rig.

I have noticed in cutscences the background goes white while its trying to load textures etc every time the camera angle changes. The hair on characters also appears to float as though there is no gravity at times. and pre rendered scenes lag so badly i dont want to watch them. The only way i can make this game run smooth, SOMETIMES, is by putting everything on low or maybe medium. There is huge framerate problems in the first foot chase you come accross as grown up ARNO.

I usually have no problems running games at 2560X1440 on very high or ultra settings.

Whats the fix for this. i have already downloaded your 1GB patch and the latest nvidia drivers. i cant report what it was like previous to patch as its only come out in australia today.

NOTE: ALL BIG COMPANIES INCLUDING UBISOFT NEED TO GET RID OF THESE REDICULOUS BEAN COUNTERS (ACCOUNTANTS) THAT ARE RUNNING PROJECTS AND DESTROYING WHAT USED TO BE AN EXCELLENT GAME WORKS THAT EVERYONE ENJOYED. I WOULD RATHER WAIT TILL AFTER CHRISTMAS FOR THIS AND HAVE IT WORK PROPERLY, THAN TO HAVE A COLLECTORS EDITION DOOR STOP. I WONT PLAY THIS GAME TILL ITS WORKING CORRECTLY.

CAN I EXPECT THE SAME NONSENSE WITH FARCRY 4?

Kind regards.