PDA

View Full Version : * Big acknowledgmenet to Ubisoft and the development team of Assassin's Creed Unity *

avk111
11-13-2014, 08:48 AM
Ok commune,

This is just a basic thread where by we show the guys who worked hard on this amazing game a little bit of gratitude. I approve the critisicm and scrutinty for our beloved franchise is high , but still going through the story of the game of Assassins Creed Unity I just have to say a big thank you to the men and women behind it all. money is one way to show gratitude but nothing shows it like sincere words.

So thank you Ubisoft and the hard working men and women behind our beloved franchise and title Assassins Creed Unity. :)

Viryu
11-13-2014, 08:58 AM
Someone acknowledged them for sure: http://n4g.com/news/1620113/congratulations-ubisoft-youre-the-new-ea

avk111
11-13-2014, 09:06 AM
Someone acknowledged them for sure: http://n4g.com/news/1620113/congratulations-ubisoft-youre-the-new-ea

Its a team work , and the top desk managers (or whoever) are to blame for their abusive measures against VG consumers,

however it does not take away all the credit to the programs who are doing all the hard work and truly understand what fans want.

Pootie_Cal
11-13-2014, 09:19 AM
*Crickets*...

BadassBert007
11-13-2014, 09:20 AM
Yes, the people involved in the production of this mess SHOULD be publicly "acknowledged". To describe Assassin's Creed Unity as a disappointment would be a gross under exaggeration. Every single person that worked on this dog turd of a game should hang their heads in shame, then look for work in a different field. The pop in, the bugs, the load times, the terrible animations, the stupid decision to lock chests behind mobile apps and browser games...yeah, you guys are clearly deserving of every bit of public "acknowledgement" you are gonna get for this mess.

I plan to return this abomination and avoid Ubisoft products altogether in the future. Nice work destroying a franchise...

RealRonaldo09
11-13-2014, 10:02 AM
Well Done sir, finally a thread which isnt ****ging ubisfot off! I havent actually got the game yet, im getting the notre dame edition at tonights midnight launch but for what i have seen on youtube...the game is beautiful! the Co-op looks amazing! yes there are bugs and performance issues but surely they will release a patch to fix this.

WELL DONE UBI!

Dag_B
11-13-2014, 10:33 AM
Well Done sir, finally a thread which isnt ****ging ubisfot off! I havent actually got the game yet, im getting the notre dame edition at tonights midnight launch but for what i have seen on youtube...the game is beautiful! the Co-op looks amazing! yes there are bugs and performance issues but surely they will release a patch to fix this.

WELL DONE UBI!
Please report back how your personal experience turned out.

RealRonaldo09
11-13-2014, 11:07 AM
Please report back how your personal experience turned out.

I shall dont worry. Just seems like everyone is saying the game is rubbish because other people are! I know i will like it because it is back to what an assassin game should be. None of this pirate nonsense like the last one!

avk111
11-13-2014, 11:12 AM
I shall dont worry. Just seems like everyone is saying the game is rubbish because other people are! I know i will like it because it is back to what an assassin game should be. None of this pirate nonsense like the last one!

I have not played the game or experienced it first hand but going through the solid material within I think the game is fantastic, the high scrutiny and poor reviews are a cause of the outer shell material (Bugs, controls, GFX) but if you look at the game from within it stands highly among the best in the series, anyone recall AC3 first few weeks ? Im noticing the same deja vu

RealRonaldo09
11-13-2014, 11:16 AM
I have not played the game or experienced it first hand but going through the solid material within I think the game is fantastic, the high scrutiny and poor reviews are a cause of the outer shell material (Bugs, controls, GFX) but if you look at the game from within it stands highly among the best in the series, anyone recall AC3 first few weeks ? Im noticing the same deja vu

Exactly, all games have bugs and glitches in them when they are first released, its expected so i dont understand why everyone is jumping on the i hate unity bandwagon! I know for a fact i will love it!!

OpticSpecs
11-13-2014, 11:18 AM
The game is excellent, The companion app is great. Co-op is epic

Most of the people complain just because of the framerate. ( Who !@#$ing cares) get a better TV or buy a gaming PC if you have issues with it.
The other annoying thing is those people who complain about the accent, (how it should be french)

Lots of people don't understand how hard it is to make a game in the first place. So they should keep their mouth shut.

Thank you Ubisoft. And congratralation for keeping calm with all the angry complaints and people.

Manabloom84
11-13-2014, 11:21 AM
No, Don't thank them you shill. if this people that you say really "cared" for franchise or for their consumers they would stand up against upper management and delayed the game.

avk111
11-13-2014, 11:22 AM
Exactly, all games have bugs and glitches in them when they are first released, its expected so i dont understand why everyone is jumping on the i hate unity bandwagon! I know for a fact i will love it!!

Indeed however looking at the other face of the coin, video games are becoming more of a product of the highly self-sustained consumer, in other words , people with a more than avergae lifestlye (depending on what country) reason for me statment is as follow, if I live in a region where I have no internet connectivity or devices (Itunes, Android) then my experience as a gamer would be less entertaining as someone who is connected to the net prevlilige (Patch downloads , online gaming) thus unfortunetly video gaming is becoming more a previlige for some than others.

Thus I think the reviewers or even a portion of the voices you read about today are highly criticizing Ubisoft for going down that path, as part of the industry is doing.

BadassBert007
11-13-2014, 11:37 AM
As a public service I've come here to warn anyone and everyone who plans to purchase Assassin's Creed Unity...think twice, then have a third think about it, the game is absolutely full of bugs and glitches, the actual gameplay mechanics seem broken in many ways and the game design itself is terrible.

Don't make the same mistake I did and avoid this game like the plague. If you DO choose to purchase AC Unity in spite of my warnings I honestly hope you enjoy your experience, although such a possibility baffles me.

Signed, a former Ubisoft customer.

Viryu
11-13-2014, 04:06 PM
Oi, I do not complain because of framerate, even though the PS4 version running around 20fps is quite noticable at times. What I complain are bugs that hit me personally while playing. The most atrocious one is suddenly having R1 and R2 switched. In the begining of the prologue it told me to use R1 to free run, but after couple minutes it turned to R2. It's an absolute pain and very confusing ever since, and there is no option to switch it back to R1. No one also replied to my thread about it. There are also bugs breaking some of the game features, like nomad chests, yet the companion app keeps crashing when connecting to PS4 or trying to send assassins. They fixed initiates, but whenever I enter uPlay or Initiates from the menu, my PS4 turns into a very loud jet engine. It's also annoying when you suddenly stumble upon a dead corpse on the street, and if you get close to it, you're suddenly public enemy number 1, even if that corpse was long cold.

ColdBloodedVet
11-13-2014, 04:58 PM
I'm enjoying it and can see the work that was put into it. Yeah it's glitchy but more time with these new engines will make things work out.

Bastiaen
11-13-2014, 05:55 PM
Thank you Ubisoft teams. Literally, the gaming community isn't worthy of the products you give us.
Every year the gaming community gets worse, and I'm just thankful that you keep making games in spite of the childish complaints.
So thank you.

STDlyMcStudpants
11-13-2014, 06:02 PM
Thanks for developing this game for the X1 and porting it to the superior systems because that totally makes sense.
Sincerely PS4 and PC user

STDlyMcStudpants
11-13-2014, 06:07 PM
I got a preordered version of AC3 and played it 100% with no patches.
Had no problems....
AC3s glitches were mild..I ran into twin people and guards got caught in a building ONCE and animals would get caught on rocks....
people were clearly looking for something to complain about because they are so anti america.
People were crying before the game released because redcoats were being killed in the trailer like history didnt happen lol. HOW DARE THEY.
Not comparable to the stutters and screen tearing PS4 and PC are experiencing right now...

Pr0metheus 1962
11-13-2014, 06:16 PM
This is just a basic thread where by we show the guys who worked hard on this amazing game a little bit of gratitude.

I'll just go ahead and reserve my gratitude until the game works.

In the meantime I'll complain about the fact that they took $60 of my money and expected me to play a beta version of the finished game that they "might" eventually release (no guarantees).

...all games have bugs and glitches in them when they are first released...

Not this many.

Dannagar
11-13-2014, 06:28 PM
Thank you for a Choppy, glitchy game! I wish you weren't rushed to get the game out for the holidays. Maybe next time, Ubisoft will let you finish the game instead of releasing a half baked game.

BadassBert007
11-13-2014, 07:30 PM
I think Ubisoft are getting more "acknowledgement" than they ever wanted at the moment. Just a shame that pretty much all the acknowledgement is justifiably negative.

I've read that this utterly botched release has caused Ubisoft shares to drop by 12%, maybe they will actually care when it starts to hit them in the pocket, it's pretty clear they don't give a single crap about their customers or the quality of their product.

Aashay07
11-13-2014, 08:47 PM
Great gameplay improvements. Love the new parkour. Combat is harder, stealth is essential. A bit rough around the edges but a sequel to this could be the next AC2 game we've all wanted. Unpolished stealth gameplay. Horrible frame rate experience. That is all in short.

Kakuzu745
11-13-2014, 09:15 PM
Well it is not their fault they got rushed to comply with the scheduled dates by the corporation...so yeah...good try guys and I know that with more time the game would have been a gem (for those who have not played...it is not...)

dxsxhxcx
11-13-2014, 09:38 PM
Well it is not their fault they got rushed to comply with the scheduled dates by the corporation...so yeah...good try guys and I know that with more time the game would have been a gem (for those who have not played...it is not...)

I might be wrong but I think know what you can do with what you have at your disposal is also part of the development process, isn't it? I too blame the higher ups more than the devs themselves but IMO they have their share of guilt as well..