PDA

View Full Version : How can you go from back flag to this crap

del170919084429
11-13-2014, 03:53 AM
Sure the game looks good part of the time, its like there are certain places that look great and others that look like its being played on an old crappy pc. Im not sure whats behind this, but the controls are clunky they are not fluid like in black flag and there's all sorts of graphical glitches. I haven't put much time into it pretty much because its not interesting to me, Id rather play Black flag. I'm actually feeling sorry I bought unity, far cry 4, and grind. I don't mind ports, but at least put some work in, Ubisoft this game is a 40gig dl and these are the best visuals you can give. Im feel like I was being played with, I just started playing black flag a few months ago because I got it for free, and I was hooked right from the start, but then I got Unity and I was hoping for the same experience but it is falling short I hope it gets better.

del170919084429
11-13-2014, 03:55 AM
maybe they should follow Blizzard and rockstar, they may not release their games on time, but at least they don't fall short!

Altair1789
11-13-2014, 03:56 AM
I think Unity looks much better than black flag, even when I went from ultra on black flag to low on Unity. Unity's lighting system looks amazing, and the buildings are really nice. As for the story I'm disappointed that so far each sequence has4 or less missions I also don't like how there's not been much about the precursor race or interesting modern day stuff yet (at sequence 7)

del170919084429
11-13-2014, 04:01 AM
I have msaax4 and I am seing jaggies all over, and the buildings and people look like cartoons. Maybe its some hardware issue with my system, but I doubt it. the game just seems to be loosing texture quality and I have all settings maxed but aa.

doughy12
11-13-2014, 04:41 AM
@nashiem
Why would you continue to play a game with settings you're computer obviously cannot handle? Especially after you found your comp couldn't handle it?

And for the record, the only problem I have with this game, is the turn based combat!

See THIS TOPIC (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/948167-ATTENTION-Assassin-s-Creed-series-Now-with-turn-based-combat?p=10330760#post10330760) For what I'm talking about!

Mistborn12
11-13-2014, 05:18 AM
@nashiem
Why would you continue to play a game with settings you're computer obviously cannot handle? Especially after you found your comp couldn't handle it?

And for the record, the only problem I have with this game, is the turn based combat!

See THIS TOPIC (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/948167-ATTENTION-Assassin-s-Creed-series-Now-with-turn-based-combat?p=10330760#post10330760) For what I'm talking about!

You clearly did not read what he wrote. He said he has an issue with a) the clunky controls, and b) the graphical glitches. You then addressed c) performance issues, which is wrong on two counts. One, because that's not what he was talking about, and two, because his rig is CLEARLY above, and even past, the recommended system requirements.

doughy12
11-13-2014, 05:28 AM
You clearly did not read what he wrote. He said he has an issue with a) the clunky controls, and b) the graphical glitches. You then addressed c) performance issues, which is wrong on two counts. One, because that's not what he was talking about, and two, because his rig is CLEARLY above, and even past, the recommended system requirements.
I love you clowns that use the statement of MY RIG IS ABOVE AND PAST the system requirements like that means anything.

When are you rejects going to learn that Hardware doesn't mean ****

You're all clearly too stupid to run the game on the correct settings and instead just try to say I have a computer than is above the requirements so that means I'm supposed to be able to play it. and then argue profusely.

You people are so stupid.

ApexMandalorian
11-13-2014, 07:12 AM
I love you clowns that use the statement of MY RIG IS ABOVE AND PAST the system requirements like that means anything.

When are you rejects going to learn that Hardware doesn't mean ****

You're all clearly too stupid to run the game on the correct settings and instead just try to say I have a computer than is above the requirements so that means I'm supposed to be able to play it. and then argue profusely.

You people are so stupid.

But it absolutely DOES mean something. It's not the PCs that can play everything max that have problems, it's those that meet the minimum and recommended requirements that are having issues.

JAC072
11-13-2014, 08:00 AM
I was actually thinking something along the lines of what you wrote. This is not their first game, nor their second, nor their third, nor their fourth of the AC franchise. You would think that with each game Ubisoft would learn not to make the same mistakes they made with their past games. The game is not very user friendly. For example, after completing sequence 2, I bought the pistol skill and equipped different pistols but couldn't for the life of me find out why I wasn't able to use the pistol. When looking at the tutorial it only tells you to aim by depressing the mouse right button, and shoot with the left, or quick shoot by pressing the right button, but it doesn't tell you that you actually have to choose the training session with pistol to be able to use them. You don't have to do the training for any other skills such as air assassination, or cover assassination.

I can't even play the helix missions because I lag too bad and even lowering the graphics settings to minimum it doesn't improve the lag AT ALL. I have no idea why I would lag so bad, my system is not that old a quad core I7 3.6 MHz with 32 MB of ram and I am using the 4 GB Nvidia GTX 690. All drivers are up to date.

Other things that are ruining the game for me for example, we can't pick up enemy weapons. What's up with that? It was really good how on other titles such as ACIII and Black Flag that we were able to pick up enemy weapons, even on the run and use them against enemies but we can't on the latest AC game????. Also noticed that when looting, if you are looting for example a mob that has a pistol, or a rifle you would think they would have bullets, but you have to loot 5+ of them to get bullets from one. We should also be able to retrieve and reuse the phantom blades we used on mobs. It's a BLADE, a KNIFE it should be reusable. And what is it with dead mobs disappearing so fast? If the fight becomes too extended because you have to fight 12-20 mobs, by the time you finish the fight most bodies are already gone and you can't loot them.

I also think that the fights have much to be desired. Fights were 10 times better on Black Flag and on ACIII

Also, the "initiate chests", can't pick them up because I am initiate 1, when trying to find out more about the initiate ranks and how to increase them by going to the site through the options when you are looting at one of the chests the site always comes up blank. It hasn't worked for the past 2 days.

I am sure I am leaving out other problems I have been finding with the game. Anyways, this game wasn't ready for release.