PDA

View Full Version : Memory 2, Sequence 1 Bug??

ohmslaw81
11-13-2014, 02:46 AM
Anyone encountered this bug?

The assassin I'm with runs through a door, however, the door doesn't open? Using eagle vision you can see guards and the npc in the next area, but I'm unable to get to them.

I've tried restarting checkpoint, the memory and the game to no avail.

Have to say, I'm really disappointed with such obvious errors, paying $70, should really have a finished product. *le sigh*

http://i.imgur.com/ywuZSQO.jpg?1

LandEden
11-13-2014, 03:06 AM
Anyone encountered this bug?

The assassin I'm with runs through a door, however, the door doesn't open? Using eagle vision you can see guards and the npc in the next area, but I'm unable to get to them.

I've tried restarting checkpoint, the memory and the game to no avail.

Have to say, I'm really disappointed with such obvious errors, paying $70, should really have a finished product. *le sigh*

had the same problem but got it solved after a couple of retries ...

maybe it helps you aswell but you have to reach the door with the assassin(meaning never loose sight of him when you run around the corner ) if not it might happen that the glitch occurs and he goes through alone without opening the door

ohmslaw81
11-13-2014, 11:42 PM
had the same problem but got it solved after a couple of retries ...

maybe it helps you aswell but you have to reach the door with the assassin(meaning never loose sight of him when you run around the corner ) if not it might happen that the glitch occurs and he goes through alone without opening the door

Good to know you were able to get it solved, guess I'll try a couple of more times!