PDA

View Full Version : ACU Companion App, Altair Costume Not Unlocking?

btot14
11-12-2014, 11:28 PM
So I downloaded the companion app and I did the first set of missions in it. I saw that by playing the app you can unlock Altair's outfit. However it still hasn't unlocked for me in the game. Is there a certain mission in the app I have to play to unlock it or is it just not working right?

Rekalty
11-12-2014, 11:37 PM
Yes, you have to progress through the puzzles and missions, in order to unlock the outfit, as well as the other content in the Nomad chests.

Marcus101RR
11-13-2014, 03:01 AM
Screw that, ill just wait for the unlocker hack and get the unlocks without that, who is gonna bother playing a stupid app to get something unlocked -_-

Bigodon
11-14-2014, 05:14 PM
where exactly it is, anyone knows? can someone please mark in a screenshot what missions and where to go?
i want to send my best assassins straight to get it asap

i really don't want to keep playing ALL the nomads puzzles and all missions in app, i did some and honestly it's nice at start... but not to keep us playing this

Marcus101RR
11-15-2014, 07:42 AM
You Need Level 20, 4 assassins and its the 1st mission you have to do all 3 lol my progress just reset today, **** this.

Bigodon
11-15-2014, 07:50 PM
omg
alot people is complaining about lose their progress with this update :/

i will leave app open and turn off ios auto updates until i finish this crap and sync with my ps4
then it can die and burn

Bigodon
11-15-2014, 07:54 PM
You Need Level 20, 4 assassins and its the 1st mission you have to do all 3 lol my progress just reset today, **** this.

thanks
i will try

keep losing our progress because filthy devs bad coding app is awful, and i agree
f*ck this app, its a lame design decision

IPOSEiDONI
12-29-2014, 09:24 AM
i agree,also i done the whole app,and still nothing was unlocked, i have found all artifacts in paris and across all the rifts, still no altair outfit !!! what a ****ing way to get a ****ing outfit unlocked !! if it was like unlocking the sword of eden's shoot ability,then OK,maybe it's worth it, but a ****ing legacy outfit.....COMMON UBI****, are you serious about it ?!?! I'd be more happy if you remove the app and get is 2 bonus missions like ac2 assassin tombs with nice small area to find the robes at the end !! not a ****ing APP !!!!

DEADPOOL_2099
12-29-2014, 09:48 PM
i agree,also i done the whole app,and still nothing was unlocked, i have found all artifacts in paris and across all the rifts, still no altair outfit !!! what a ****ing way to get a ****ing outfit unlocked !! if it was like unlocking the sword of eden's shoot ability,then OK,maybe it's worth it, but a ****ing legacy outfit.....COMMON UBI****, are you serious about it ?!?! I'd be more happy if you remove the app and get is 2 bonus missions like ac2 assassin tombs with nice small area to find the robes at the end !! not a ****ing APP !!!!

I totaly agree with you on that.

IPOSEiDONI
01-04-2015, 10:02 PM
now after i saw today, nothing from those helix missions those tailored equipment ****s are still locked ! everyone of them bracers,pants,hood,coat everything ! i bet that's the same problem with altair's outfit !!! HELLO, UBI**** !!! fix your damn ****ty small map game god damn it !!!!

AjesR9
01-06-2015, 02:11 PM
To unlock the Alta´r outfit and some of the other Companion stuff, you are suppose to find the shields inside the Helix Rifts, but I also have problems with that, since a already unlocked them all but one in companion, but still can't unlock some shields from the Rifts. I found three shields where I when I walk up to it it says I have to play companion to unlock the artifact

AkatsukiAlucard
01-07-2015, 12:36 PM
So I finally finished this completely ridiculous Companion App BS so that I can have a true 100% (well, almost... bloody stupid Club Competitions for outfits is another poor design decision). I go under my progress tracker, and everything is 100%. Meaning Artifacts both in and outside the Helix Riffts. I go to the Legacy Room in the Cafe, and it tells me Altair's outfit is still locked and I have to complete the App. I go to the Memento room, and it says my Paris Stories (the one for the Murder Mysteries, cockades, etcc.) is 8/9 and that I haven't found all of the Artifacts, when in the Progress tracker is says that I have. WTF.

GolfPro72
01-07-2015, 02:48 PM
I have all the artifacts as of yesterday (in game and in the Rifts) and still no unlock. There are no other requirements that I can see, so this is obviously a problem on their end. One that they need to address at least for those of us who took the time to complete that App (and I have fully completed that as well, 63/63).

eaxis87
01-08-2015, 05:18 PM
I have completed every mission in the companion app now and there are 3 artifacts I'm not able to collect. All in 3 different stages. Just says complete the nomad mission I have already completed. It's just frustrating how convoluted this had to be to unlock an outfit. I can't imagine many people like you and me actually have gone to these lengths. So please for your fans Ubisoft just unlock all the outfits.

Edit: I'm playing on Xbox One.

Edit 2: I'm not sure how this happened, I went back to the cafe and to my surprise the Altair outfit is actually unlocked for me somehow.

ooxDIABLOxoo
01-08-2015, 05:25 PM
My ACU Companion app all of a sudden will not allow me to login and synchronise with the Ubisoft servers. i have nearly finished the companion app and now i cant progress any further. Can anyone offer any help?

XxxTURM0ILxxX
01-19-2015, 03:48 AM
To unlock the Alta´r outfit and some of the other Companion stuff, you are suppose to find the shields inside the Helix Rifts, but I also have problems with that, since a already unlocked them all but one in companion, but still can't unlock some shields from the Rifts. I found three shields where I when I walk up to it it says I have to play companion to unlock the artifact

after countless days and hours of that companion app.. forcing me to pay additional cash just to unlock my favorite assassin outfit, and spending hours looking for those artifacts the outfit just won't unlock i'm seriously done with this bs.. I don't even think ubisoft even reads these threads. they use to be such a great company and now i just don't know what happened to them...

Dieinthedark
01-21-2015, 05:04 AM
I keep doing the 9 Pantheon missions to get the Altair outfit and I would get one branch complete, unlock the Nomad chest for that branch and then I would lose all the progress for that branch of 3 missions. And when they take 18-48 hours to complete ONE mission, we're just grinding time. Ubi this is fning stupid. Give us this content as DLC already.

Uranus888
01-22-2015, 12:58 AM
Support already confirmed that all App Content will be unlocked for everybody with the next Patch 5 planed to be released end january.

Dieinthedark
01-22-2015, 05:03 AM
^Source?

Uranus888
01-22-2015, 04:53 PM
@Dieinthedark

Support responses to Tickets (some ppl posted some hier im EN-Forum) and I can also confirm it from the german Support (answer to my ticket)