PDA

View Full Version : ACU Companion App - Rewards Not Activating?

JACKS0N19
11-12-2014, 07:40 PM
Hey everybody, so I've been playing Unity like a madman and have been working on the companion app too. I have a question about the rewards from the app that go to Unity.

I'm trying to get a reward found within the Les Invalides section of the reward list, which says "this collection of Artifacts from Helix Rifts will grant you a reward." I collected all the artifacts in that district but nothing activated in the app. Do I need to get one of those blue chests? Those are just for Nomad missions, right? Do I actually have to complete Helix Rifts (no spoilers, I'm just starting sequence 4) in that area, or should the artifacts being collected be enough?

The Phantom Hood is literally the last thing I need for my assassin to look perfect. Anybody else have this issue or know from experience what's up? Thanks!

BostonSFS
12-04-2014, 09:06 PM
beat the story line then go back and get all the artifacts. things don't unlock until you beat the story and or get past certain sequences

Wraith.77
12-04-2014, 09:16 PM
Hey everybody, so I've been playing Unity like a madman and have been working on the companion app too. I have a question about the rewards from the app that go to Unity.

I'm trying to get a reward found within the Les Invalides section of the reward list, which says "this collection of Artifacts from Helix Rifts will grant you a reward." I collected all the artifacts in that district but nothing activated in the app. Do I need to get one of those blue chests? Those are just for Nomad missions, right? Do I actually have to complete Helix Rifts (no spoilers, I'm just starting sequence 4) in that area, or should the artifacts being collected be enough?

The Phantom Hood is literally the last thing I need for my assassin to look perfect. Anybody else have this issue or know from experience what's up? Thanks!

I've the same issue.long sword for example is not avaiilable even after that I've collected the all the nomad missions ( Also the money are not loaded in Ac Unity).