PDA

View Full Version : [PS3] Rogue: Are there certain conditions to Assassin Intercept?

madigari
11-12-2014, 06:29 PM
When I first unlocked Greenwich in New York, there was an Assassin Intercept icon on the map. But I ignored it to try and get other gang hideouts unlocked to maximize my income. Swinging back around to it, though, the icon was missing off the map.

Are there certain requirements for it to appear? Viewpoints, traversing the rooftops more, taking down stalkers, etc.?

Thanks in advance for any help provided.

Howdoyoupurr
11-17-2014, 01:35 AM
I have no idea. I had the exact same thing happen to me. I think i started it and died and then it simply didnt reset. Or scared the bird and ran off. Can't Remember but I"m on the Ps3 version of the game and i have the exact same thing. The Greenwick Assassin Intercept is just GONE. Actually The GreenWick Area marker is gone. Not just the Dove on the map.

TwisterVictor1
11-17-2014, 04:53 AM
It disappeared on me. However, after progressing further through the game and completing the other Assassin Intercepts, the one in Greenwich reappeared.

Clawson_Strikke
07-28-2016, 10:27 AM
It disappeared on me. However, after progressing further through the game and completing the other Assassin Intercepts, the one in Greenwich reappeared.

happened to me too, though I hope the reappearing part occurs when I get back to New York

Locopells
07-28-2016, 11:54 AM
The one in Greenwich is the final one and must be completed last. It will not appear until you have completed every other intercept, in all three maps. It may appear briefly during the loading of the NY map, but that's a glitch, it will vanish again, as you've seen.