PDA

View Full Version : Bug When fighting essential NPC WARNING SPOILERS

larsconwall
11-12-2014, 05:23 PM
When i go to fight bellec and it goes into the action sequence "Press E rapidly" no matter how fast or slow or how many times i press it nothing will happen. Sometimes it will go through on the first attempt but not the next one. THIS IS NOT due to me this is a error in the game i have to state this so i dont get 500 replies of "you have to press it faster" also i plugged in a controller to test and the same issiue kept happening yes my E key works fine and yes so does the controller I restarted the mission, memory game and the error still persists

The constant bugs and horrible FPS and glitches are pathetic. Are we paying full retail price to play an alpha?

larsconwall
11-12-2014, 07:12 PM
i have even tried switching the key binding from "e" to several other keys the bug still presists...

GG ubisoft...GG

larsconwall
11-12-2014, 07:18 PM
it's Offical i can no longer progress in the story line. Could it be i beat the game? such a dramatic ending i love the symbolism. By me not being able to get past that part it is like saying "The Creed is always with you" and by getting stuck in the bug where the guy just punts me back it's like saying "The creed loves you. But is strong"

Ubisoft this surprise ending was fantastic! 10/10

P.S im salty as ****.