PDA

View Full Version : AC Unity Patch

CommonDuck62301
11-12-2014, 05:19 PM
I heard about AC Unity technical problems and how the frame rate dips below 30fps. I also heard there was a patch coming out that would fix this. Has this patch been released?

xbl_xtro1
11-12-2014, 05:21 PM
There's a 1gig "day 1" patch but it doesnt fix anything. Hopefully there will be another one soon. The game has very awesome mechanics but ...

bitebug2003
11-12-2014, 05:22 PM
They are working on 'known issues'

https://twitter.com/Ubisoft/status/532562658126733312

ZOMBIE MURDOC
11-20-2014, 11:36 PM
I was playing fine with minimal issues a couple days ago. They released patch 2 a couple nights ago, and now I can't play unless I'm offline, which completely defeats the selling point of "seamless coop." If I wanted to play creed alone I'd have stuck with Black Flag and used my money for Farcry4 instead. These kinds of early bugs and crashes will seriously impact my future Ubisoft purchases, unless the most important issue of being able to play the whole damn game is immediately addressed and corrected. I love the Assassins series, and Ubisoft is destroying it right now. Fix your game, and stop running those commercials, shoving your epic failures in our faces. It seems to me that the issue has to be server-related. Somewhere along the line, one set of instructions is likely stepping on another and the data quits processing, causing a crash which only occurs when you've connected to Ubisoft's servers. If you try to launch the game with an internet connection, it will refuse to launch at the end of the game load and quit to the XBO home screen. If you go offline in your network settings, everything works fine... Which would be great it it were supposed to be an entirely one-player game. That said, I haven't fallen through the floor in a while, so good on them for fixing that.