PDA

View Full Version : thanks nvidia and ubisoft

CHosIN1
11-12-2014, 05:00 PM
So far im 5% in the game very little problems. Im not bashing maybe post hardware specs maybe that will help them
my specs

2 evga 970 gtx SLI DISABLED
ASRock Fatal1ty X99X Killer
Creative Soundblaster X
G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 series 16GB (4 x 4GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400
Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz NO overclock no need
Razor Sabertooth xbox controller
OS Windows 7 64 ultimate

Everything is on high 1080 Res running about 50-70 fps.

The problems im experiencing is video has looks blochy white pixel in certain areas seen alot in hair. In the mission with the psychic lady after you assassinate the farmer, the soldier never appeared. I haven't tried again it was getting late. Notice it seems to lag with the controller inputs might be im not used to playing with a controller on AC on pc platform.
Download times are crazy slow, after a 3.5 Mb/s to 6 Kb/s i stopped the Uplay app restarted it and it resumed then it resume to normal. Will update as i progress. :)And i cant figure out how to talk to people in co-op missions? I cant complain it was free with video cards

Z35KL1NG
11-12-2014, 05:39 PM
I guess you got the Voucher from Nvidia? Are you from Europe?

Because i got mine from Nvidia, and all i got was a order confirmation in my mail, and nothing else, i cannot see the game in my uplay account or when i log onto Ubisoft.

CoherentOrb1
11-12-2014, 05:43 PM
I have the same experience. I got the game because I bought a new video card, but it is still ordered and not delivered yet. I've even contacted the support and I was told voucher are not like regular sales, really?

That's stupid!

Z35KL1NG
11-12-2014, 05:47 PM
I was told that it would be a digital copy, but i have yet to recieved any code, or anything else.. and i am starting too worry.

xSWEDEx
11-12-2014, 05:47 PM

Because i got mine from Nvidia, and all i got was a order confirmation in my mail, and nothing else, i cannot see the game in my uplay account or when i log onto Ubisoft.

Same here, order is shipped on Uplay but nothing else, game releases 6 hours here where i live....

Cortexian
11-12-2014, 06:37 PM
It takes a bit for the Nvidia coupon/redemption process to go through Ubisoft's store system. It took a day or two before it showed up in my client.

immal33
11-12-2014, 07:24 PM
It takes a bit for the Nvidia coupon/redemption process to go through Ubisoft's store system. It took a day or two before it showed up in my client.

I used nvidia code 6.11.2014 and still game is not in my library.

CHosIN1
11-12-2014, 07:26 PM

Nope in usa bought from Newegg. Got the code from them entered it redeem.nvidia.com . they in turn gave me the code. enter that code at uplay. was ready when the game activated. downloaded FOREVER it seem. Play :)

doughy12
11-12-2014, 07:38 PM
@chosin1
I have to ask WTF are you doing with two GPU's in your computer for? You do realize that the game is only going to use one of them because it doesn't support crossfire.

CHosIN1
11-12-2014, 07:43 PM
@chosin1
I have to ask WTF are you doing with two GPU's in your computer for? You do realize that the game is only going to use one of them because it doesn't support crossfire.

1.im not doing crossfire idiot SLI
2. its my money to spend
3. in the description says SLI DISABLED
4. I have other games that do.

savorm
11-13-2014, 01:54 AM

I got my coupon code from nvidia but it gave me uplay not steam. Uplay activated the game and allowed me to download it but it freezes at launch with a slice error. The Launcher log shows this... the rest of the data might be private so it's redacted..

Failed to get slice with url http://uplaypc-s-ubisoft.cdn.ubi.com/uplaypc/downloads/720/slices/

del170919084429
11-13-2014, 03:58 AM
There is always a need to over clock!!!!!!!

MrFisse
11-13-2014, 04:16 AM
Have to agree with nashiem. My old fart 3770k @4.6 ghz outperforms your 6 core at those speeds. You better overclock or i will haunt you when i am dead.

Also you say very little problems and then list a load of problems a bit down... Come on.

CHosIN1
11-13-2014, 03:48 PM
Have to agree with nashiem. My old fart 3770k @4.6 ghz outperforms your 6 core at those speeds. You better overclock or i will haunt you when i am dead.

Also you say very little problems and then list a load of problems a bit down... Come on.

As stated very little problems. Why do i need to overclock when its running fine. I preserve the life of my components im not rich to replace. in 3dmark11 running in performance with sli enabled i get 23000+. without sli i get 15000. This is my first intel system since conroe. Did you read the problems not much there. with 1 card on im getting 40-60 fps so im more than happy

CHosIN1
11-14-2014, 03:46 PM
Im in the game about 8% completion game still is gorgeous. im running in sli 58-120fps per fraps.

settings
everything on high
ssbo on
bloom on
fxaa on

++issues++
in the rift seeing frame drops to 16-20. It returns to normal once return to helix
Cant seem to complete co-op missions it exits out of game back to desktop with the uplay still running running. completed 2 out of 5 missions

RecKoNinG_NinE
11-14-2014, 03:53 PM
i'm running this game flawlessly also I don't know why so many people are having issues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpKM7m68z1Q

CHosIN1
11-14-2014, 04:00 PM
i'm running this game flawlessly also I don't know why so many people are having issues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpKM7m68z1Q

Certain hw configs are conflicting. My problems are certain areas Im just posting my results and problems maybe help with with patch. Your in the beginning in that youtube video it changes some after becoming a assassin :)

RecKoNinG_NinE
11-14-2014, 04:05 PM
yeah it seems you are running smooth though, my friend has also got sli 980's and he's running the game smoothly. pc gamer on facbook is flooded with people shouting at ubisoft calling them everything under the sun it's unfair. These people have like the same set up's as us sli, 780, 970, 980's. even tech of tomorrow same as me 780 well his is the 3gb version he's getting 34fps ultra lol??? I think vram also comes into play because i've seen this game go up to 3200mb of vram so that could be another issue. here's tech of tomorrow's benchmarks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2k_HG2DCDw&list=UUNJP0oF6k62xA_qhCLfwI-Q