PDA

View Full Version : Bones of Contention Completion Bug Please give response!

RyanDietrich519
11-12-2014, 08:35 AM
Ok so I have found all of the clues for this mission and the answer to this mission SPOIL! Jamie MacArthur. BUT when I go into Eagle View he is yellow like he should be but, I can't Accuse him. For S**ts and giggles, to prove that I may be wrong I went accused the other three people that I was given an option for. Still nothing. So my question is, is there any way to restart this mission, or do I have to rest my Game save again due to bug in this game,or possibly trade this game in and cut my losses?

Markiebaby
11-16-2014, 02:22 PM
Ok so I have found all of the clues for this mission and the answer to this mission SPOIL! Jamie MacArthur. BUT when I go into Eagle View he is yellow like he should be but, I can't Accuse him. For S**ts and giggles, to prove that I may be wrong I went accused the other three people that I was given an option for. Still nothing. So my question is, is there any way to restart this mission, or do I have to rest my Game save again due to bug in this game,or possibly trade this game in and cut my losses?

I've found the same problem, Jamie isn't a gold hexagon on the map, and you can't even question him again - the absolutely annoying bit about this one is that he was so obviously the culprit!!! Anyway back to the progress tracker and select another mission until Ubisoft patches this

Markiebaby
11-16-2014, 02:44 PM
I've found the same problem, Jamie isn't a gold hexagon on the map, and you can't even question him again - the absolutely annoying bit about this one is that he was so obviously the culprit!!! Anyway back to the progress tracker and select another mission until Ubisoft patches this

Aha crisis over - I fast travelled somewhere else, shutdown the xbox, restarted and bingo - all sorted!!!!:)

Rekalty
11-17-2014, 10:13 AM
Same issue. Was able to accuse Bella, but Jamie is just standing there like a ******, can't interact with him.

Imaginaris
08-22-2016, 10:07 AM
Same issue. Was able to accuse Bella, but Jamie is just standing there like a ******, can't interact with him.

Found a workaround. Stand in front of the Jamie, quit game (Alt+F4), open game, you should get Jamie as active quest target.

Speculation: Could be that you can accuse Jamie even without it, as there was accuse option without golden marker. Should hold it for longer though.

Ubi-Banshee
08-23-2016, 03:25 PM
So sorry you're experiencing this issue! These solutions should work, but do let me know if you can't get around it at all and I can raise it with our Support team.