PDA

View Full Version : Season Pass Content?

NineWorldsHD
11-12-2014, 07:12 AM
Where is my season pass and the content?
I posted another thread about this but it seems no one can answer my question.
I got the game for free via Nvidia's give away with their Graphics cards with the purchase of the gtx 970.

I then Pre-Purchased on the same account the season pass.

- Uplay tells me the code has already been activated for my account but I don't see any of the rewards in game, I don't see any of the extra benefits like the Assassins Creed Chronicles ( if it has been released)
It does say I own the DLC - Dead Kings,(if its out) although I don't see that in game either or maybe i'm not far enough in the story to access it, but being a side DLC i'd honestly think it should be here right on the start.

I don't see any of the other items promised in game ( i.e the 30 customizables) and no where on uplay or in game does it say i have the season pass besides saying i have already activated the code.

WabeWalker
11-12-2014, 08:21 AM
I'm wondering the same thing?

I entered my Nvidia code, and got Unity for free - at the checkout I was offered the season pass for 20% off, so I took it. But it's impossible to tell if I have it?

NineWorldsHD
11-12-2014, 08:40 AM
Bad launch bad :(

They need to fix this asap, even multiplayer doesn't work and that was why I purchased the game, the only thing I'm not having problems with is graphics/fps like some it seems.

Anykeyer
11-12-2014, 08:43 AM
Do you even know what season pass is? It gives you all future DLCs. They arent released yet.

NineWorldsHD
11-12-2014, 08:51 AM
That doesnt explain the missing 30 Customization's we were also promised. Unless they are also "holding" that back too.

Anykeyer
11-12-2014, 08:58 AM
They do.
Those 30 items are exclusive to various special editions and promos for now. Later they will release a DLC with all extra items and 3 missions. It works the same way every year.