PDA

View Full Version : PS4 [PS4] Assassins creed unity... what a mess

Jurfreyy
11-12-2014, 07:04 AM
I've been playing AC unity on ps4 for about two to three hours now. I have ran into a incredible amount of bugs and things that should be much smoother. The first problem I ran into was getting stuck in a wall while using the new descend feature... this was really lame because it caused me to have to close the application. The next problem I ran into was in the mission where you become an assassin afterwards. After using the light to open the floor and diving in the game did not load any of the environment and it was a weird see through black and partly glossy blue thing... then moments later after finishing that mission I fell through the floor. The parkour is super sketchy too. Why the hell is is so freaking hard to go through windows? And last but not least... ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS THE APPLICATION HAS HAD AN ERROR AND JUST CLOSED! Honestly I am pretty disappointed in this game so far. Ubisoft... stop releasing unfinished games! I hope to god FarCry 4 isn't this bad! I'm really looking forward to that game!

happyslappers
11-12-2014, 09:26 AM
I purchased the PS4 digital version of this game, let me tell you right now that if you HAVE to buy this game get the physical copy. In all honesty though, I don't know if it would be any better. The digital version is as buggy as a swamplamp over run by, well freaking bugs! AI will randomly appear, then the next second disappear, and if the characters crowding the streets don't vanish into thin air, their cloths will randomly change, either by their color or by their entire get up. The wall climbing in this game, oh hell, it's God awful, I found myself scaling a wall and suddenly becoming spiderman. My charater wouldn't grab onto nothing, he'd just shoot on up to the top not touching a ledge on his way there, and holy carp can this guy JUMP! Honestly it's ridiculous. I know I'll sound picky but I would like to have a little bit of realism while I play. Fequently frame rates would drop or slow, and cut scenes would jump around. I'm not sure why this game is so freaking buggy, I got AC 3 on my PS3 and it's mechanics work 10 times better then this one. Ubisoft, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND GREEN, FIX THESE (very fixable) ISSUSES!!

darknighht257
11-12-2014, 10:31 AM
Ok so far i am actually really enjoying ACU but its almost becoming unplayable with all the bugs, as i stated in the title i am playing it on pc with the physical copy (5 discs to download the game haha crazy lol)

So i can deal with the fps drops here and their but the big problem i keep having is randomly falling threw the ground into nothing-ness and dying, it is extremely annoying but i mean it is the first day the games been out, so its not like im going to give up on it all together, im sure in a week most of the bugs will hopefully be fixed( i hope) but i've been reading about all the other problems people have been having and i havent found anyone else having the same problem as me, the whole falling threw the floor thing, so i would like to hear if anyone else is having this problem.

Also on a different note is their anyway to talk to people in coop mode?

Jurfreyy
11-12-2014, 10:53 AM
I purchased the PS4 digital version of this game, let me tell you right now that if you HAVE to buy this game get the physical copy. In all honesty though, I don't know if it would be any better. The digital version is as buggy as a swamplamp over run by, well freaking bugs! AI will randomly appear, then the next second disappear, and if the characters crowding the streets don't vanish into thin air, their cloths will randomly change, either by their color or by their entire get up. The wall climbing in this game, oh hell, it's God awful, I found myself scaling a wall and suddenly becoming spiderman. My charater wouldn't grab onto nothing, he'd just shoot on up to the top not touching a ledge on his way there, and holy carp can this guy JUMP! Honestly it's ridiculous. I know I'll sound picky but I would like to have a little bit of realism while I play. Fequently frame rates would drop or slow, and cut scenes would jump around. I'm not sure why this game is so freaking buggy, I got AC 3 on my PS3 and it's mechanics work 10 times better then this one. Ubisoft, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND GREEN, FIX THESE (very fixable) ISSUSES!!

sounds about the same as what im experiencing with a physical copy -_-

darknighht257
11-15-2014, 09:14 AM
So im downloading an update for ACU now not sure what it has fix if anything but i am hopeful lol, will post again after im done playing, hopefully they have fixed the floor thing at the very least lol :cool:

Darth_Alpharius
11-15-2014, 12:03 PM
i cant get the legendary musketeer chest because the auto save keeps keeps getting corrupted and it resets the co-op mission.