PDA

View Full Version : Co-op Coordination

Helsarias
11-12-2014, 05:04 AM
Is there any way to coordinate while playing co-op? It seems like it could be able to have voice, since someone I played with just now had a speaker icon under their username. I also saw someone who had this little... targeting reticle in their colour, but I can't seem to be able to find a button to do so.

Onerats
11-12-2014, 08:05 AM
Not that I can find. Which is rather hilariously stupid to be honest. I mean really.. SO full of win. They couldn't even give us PC players a fracking chat system?

Suffer through each one once with other people, then replay them solo twice more for the other unlocks. It's MUCH easier solo as you don't have any other players messing things up. A few missions are exceptions, such as ones where you are timed - some of those I haven't been able to do solo.. but the rest are a joke solo.

Green_Reaper
11-12-2014, 08:46 AM
Is there any way to coordinate while playing co-op? It seems like it could be able to have voice, since someone I played with just now had a speaker icon under their username. I also saw someone who had this little... targeting reticle in their colour, but I can't seem to be able to find a button to do so.

Me too. I have no idea how to enable that though. There doesn't seem to be any mic options in the menus.