PDA

View Full Version : Why Unity Sucks

DatBoyBubba420
11-12-2014, 02:37 AM
Did they really just get rid of the online multiplayer for this co op crap? That was the best part of the game and they just took it off...bringin this back tomorrow...waited all year for this and it sucks...hope everybody keeps playing black flag multiplAyer

HiddenKiller612
11-12-2014, 02:40 AM
lol... You waited all year and didn't bother to do any research on the game... at all?

MakimotoJin
11-12-2014, 02:41 AM
Opinion is subjective,pal.Some love it,some hate it.

DatBoyBubba420
11-12-2014, 02:47 AM
No i never did research...u wouldnt think theyd just remove such a big part of the game like that...thats the dumbest move they made hope the next one got it back again

DavisP92
11-12-2014, 02:52 AM
co-op is better then MP here

But Unity does suck, they brought back the sync. system with a different name "challenges"

What's worse is that now they have you use certain weapons that you have to unlock, or tell you the challenge halfway through the mission. Even though they said there won't be a sync. system, that this game is about making our own assassin out of Arno and doing the mission our way. But at the end of the day, they still are trying to tell us how to play.

Why the hell do i need to beserk 2 snipers when i can sneak by them or kill them without anyone seeing me? Why do I have to get 5 headshots when I could just smoke bomb and assassinate everyone? Why the hell would you tell us to use the phantom blade halfway through the mission? I was already using it and ran out of ammo by the time the challenge came up making me restart the mission.

This game was suppose to be the best of the best in the AC series. But sadly still falls short of being anything but standard. And lately standard for Ubisoft has been pathetic

DatBoyBubba420
11-12-2014, 02:59 AM
With no MP that means once u beat the story mode the game is useless...playin co op with a bunch of strangers is stupid

DatBoyBubba420
11-12-2014, 03:09 AM
, everything about this game is better than the other ones, except they need to patch the framerate. Buddy you don't know what a good game is. Go back to cod

I dont play call of duty u dumb fu c k...i been playin AC since AC1...i rank in the top
300 online on black flag its the only game i play

DatBoyBubba420
11-12-2014, 03:11 AM
Only thing better about this one is the graphics and the fact they finally took out that stupid modern day sh!t out the story mode

DavisP92
11-12-2014, 03:33 AM
, everything about this game is better than the other ones, except they need to patch the framerate. Buddy you don't know what a good game is. Go back to cod

lmao wow you have no idea what you're saying. 1st. I don't care for cod. been a fan of AC since 2006 when they first showed the demo. I bet i know more about the series then you. But that's besides the point. AC1 and AC2 had no sync. system, ACB-4 is what brought the downfall in the series. Unity was said to not have a sync. system, and in terms of the name they were right. But it's now called challenges.

Sorry to say, that just because you're a fan boy that can't see the flaws in Unity and don't want to voice the issues with the game, such as the overplayed intro of a family member dying. Since the release of AC1 Ubisoft has been taking out key features (key as in good) that would have made the game so much better.

Look at the X06 demo of AC1 and tell me do you notice anything that wasn't in AC at all, or what they put in AC 3 games later.

Perhaps instead of acting like a no it all and being foolish saying "go back to cod" you should use your brain and eyes and see that I have been on these forums for longer than you meaning i've been with the series (probably) longer than you. Honestly, I feel it's the new fans like you that ruined the series

I dont play call of duty u dumb f***...i been playin AC since AC1...i rank in the top
300 online on black flag its the only game i play

Hey now, no need for cussing and insulting. Don't drop down to his level. Also he was talking to me.

Black_Widow9
11-12-2014, 04:54 AM
If you are going to create a Topic it needs to be constructive even if it is negative.

Closed