PDA

View Full Version : One day EU two days UK to go. (Lazy courier and Ubi hate edition)

D_cover
11-12-2014, 01:05 AM
So EU & UK release is drawing closer. Strangely we become more nervous then excited since Ubi can't be bothered to kick the couriers up the back side and get are pre-orders to our door step..... Strange the US one was slightly more up beat?

Well we all know why that is. A blatant broken game according to are friends across the pond and the strong chance half if not more will end up getting the game late since no shipping emails have come through which mean are orders are still in a damn wearhouse. Thanks again Ubi we can always count on you to ruin a good thing.

Anyway here is the UK clock if you need a count down to disappointment.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20141114T00&p0=136&msg=Assassin%27s+Creed%3A+Unity+Release

I've been stairing at this waiting for an email to say my order has shipped but you know what. Ubi isn't as greedy as I thought. They were happy withg just the deposit and didn't care for the other 101.01

But yeah a lot of us are quite unhappy with Ubi at the moment. I'll quite confidently say if Ubi was a person I would take pleasure in punching them in the throat.

But hopefully you guys can make this thread more up beat. Because I haven't got a lot of good to say about them at the moment.

pleb87
11-12-2014, 01:13 AM
Well look on the bright side - I see them as releasing the game in USA first a good thing as it basically makes them Beta testers. Hopefully by Friday there will be a patch that fixes some of these problems (though not holding my breath because of the WD fiasco) and the wait will have been worth it. I've ordered my copy from Amazon but it hasn't been dispatched yet. Hopefully there will be no issues and I'll get it on Friday...

BC373
11-12-2014, 02:33 AM
They keep doing it repeadetly!! Letting the americans play the game before europe and because they keep doing it i see more and more of my friends just refusing to buy the game when they can get a cracked version 2 days earlier AND for FREE!!!!! I mean the reason i am buying the retail version is because i wanna be able to do coop and you need to be online for that...... but if all of my friends have a cracked version (wich means no coop with my friends) of the game and they get it earlier then why should i wait AND pay when the reason i was buying it in the first place isnt doable for me anyhow?

Keep up the good work ubi keep pushing the europeans over the edge with the delayed launches and soon enough you can start complaining why the largest part of the european community is actually pirating the game. Be smart and stop doing split launches it will only help you keep more customers.

Many regards BC373

TheSNE4K
11-12-2014, 03:09 AM
im also still waiting for my game to be shipped...its out in a few days now, why is it still order in process !?
ive been expecting an email sayings its shipped anyday now...

fido9dido
11-12-2014, 04:30 AM
im also still waiting for my game to be shipped...its out in a few days now, why is it still order in process !?
ive been expecting an email sayings its shipped anyday now...

Yeah this is taking long time. Actually DHL doesn't ship in Friday and it's Wednesday already

strigoi1958
11-12-2014, 04:31 AM
plus we get the day 1 patch on day 1 :D

wichking
11-12-2014, 09:28 AM
you mean day 3 ;)

D_cover
11-12-2014, 10:28 AM
1 day and 14 hours. Who wants to place bets if we will all get are orders?

I'm in the camp of Ubi's couriers screwing it up.