PDA

View Full Version : We're live, folks!

WabeWalker
11-11-2014, 09:01 AM
Check your Uplay - we're good to go!

Homeschooled316
11-11-2014, 09:02 AM
Nope. Uplay Nvidia key user here. Still shows I don't have it, and yes, I reset my uplay client. Now I have to wonder if someone made a mistake and the people doing the nvidia promo are ever going to get their game.

Fatal-Feit
11-11-2014, 09:03 AM
Cheers, friends! :o

WabeWalker
11-11-2014, 09:04 AM
Nope. Uplay Nvidia key user here. Still shows I don't have it, and yes, I reset my uplay client. Now I have to wonder if someone made a mistake and the people doing the nvidia promo are ever going to get their game.

It should pop up on its own. You don't even have to reset Uplay.

fl0wzcomfy
11-11-2014, 09:05 AM

Same

Bahjabroni
In my library, but still reads "pre-ordered". No download option.

EDIT: Literally after typing this message, I looked and it popped good. Downloading now.

UnsafeNormal
Hurray time for DLing 41 gigs of game.

At least it was free.

Izack124
Sweet it's live folks.

exzion00
11-11-2014, 09:06 AM

Check again i started downloading mine. Nvidia key user.

fl0wzcomfy
11-11-2014, 09:06 AM
Just got the email at 3:06

damn uplay never again lol.

Its free so I guess I can't complain too much but damn.

Dave_R3d
11-11-2014, 09:07 AM

I got my game from the nvidia promo code. It's showing up in my u-play client and its downloading now.

WabeWalker
11-11-2014, 09:09 AM
Just got the email at 3:06

damn uplay never again lol.

Its free so I guess I can't complain too much but damn.

I'm not sure why you're saying Uplay never again? It worked perfectly. The launch wasn't even scheduled for tomorrow. We got it early. There's nothing to complain about here. And yeah, I got mine for free as well. That's a $70 triple-A game for free.

Bahjabroni
11-11-2014, 09:10 AM
Getting good speeds on the DL so far (10 MB/sec). Looks like we can play around the 20% mark.

I bought the Season Pass from Amazon and the key came right at 3, so I redeemed that. Looks like only a sword and Dead King is day 1.

Solid-Snake-Eyes
11-11-2014, 09:11 AM
I bought from Origin and it's been telling me for a week that it'll unlock today at 3AM. 3AM passed 10 minutes ago and I got nothin. It still says it will unlock at 3AM. A time that has passed. No pre-loading was bad enough but now I'm not getting it at the promised time, I can't download it overnight. I'm kinda pissed off.

And I checked my email for a code, nothing.

I just noticed in my order history on Origin.com it says the release date has been updated to November 12th.

Bahjabroni
11-11-2014, 09:11 AM
I bought from Origin and it's been telling me for a week that it'll unlock today at 3AM. 3AM passed 10 minutes ago and I got nothin. It still says it will unlock at 3AM. A time that has passed. No pre-loading was bad enough but now I'm not getting it at the promised time, I can't download it overnight. I'm kinda pissed off.

I have no idea how Origin does things, but have you tried restarting Origin?

fl0wzcomfy
11-11-2014, 09:12 AM
I'm not sure why you're saying Uplay never again? It worked perfectly. The launch wasn't even scheduled for tomorrow. We got it early. There's nothing to complain about here. And yeah, I got mine for free as well. That's a $70 triple-A game for free.

I prefer steam or even origin. Yeah, I got it free but the experience wasn't too pleasant. Can't imagine if I would have paid for it stand alone on uplay. I would have elected to order it on steam or console. At least they play to add preload in the future for NA thats it just a plan. hopefully it is executed

CaptainD626
11-11-2014, 09:13 AM
I got a green man gaming code. downloaded it on Uplay. when i hit play, it starts, but then stops after about 10 seconds with the ACU logo on the screen. The game stalls for some reason and won't start. I've looked many places in the last few hours for solutions. I have the most recent version of UPlay and have turned off my firewall. I'm not launching thru steam but directly from uPlay. any ideas?

Bahjabroni
11-11-2014, 09:14 AM
I got a green man gaming code. downloaded it on Uplay. when i hit play, it starts, but then stops after about 10 seconds with the ACU logo on the screen. The game stalls for some reason and won't start. I've looked many places in the last few hours for solutions. I have the most recent version of UPlay and have turned off my firewall. I'm not launching thru steam but directly from uPlay. any ideas?

This could be a lot of things. You may want to start a thread of your own though to get some direct help. Include your specs. CPU, GPU, OS, Amount of RAM.

Solid-Snake-Eyes
11-11-2014, 09:14 AM
I have no idea how Origin does things, but have you tried restarting Origin?
Yeah, I have.

I noticed when I ordered that they charged my credit card $1.10 twice in a row, and then canceled the charges. That was over a week ago. They have not charged me again since, and on origin.com it says my order is processing. What the heck? It's sitting in my Origin library. In the library it says "This game is unreleased"

In the Origin store it says "purchase now" instead of "pre-order now"

WabeWalker
11-11-2014, 09:15 AM
I prefer steam or even origin. Yeah, I got it free but the experience wasn't too pleasant. Can't imagine if I would have paid for it stand alone on uplay. I would have elected to order it on steam or console. At least they play to add preload in the future for NA thats it just a plan. hopefully it is executed

I disagree. It was a pleasant experience. The game popped up exactly when Ubisoft said it would.

BTW. Steam is just an extra third party app here. The Steam people might have gotten a pre-load (I mean, big deal) but now they have to have Steam open and Uplay open. Honestly, not a big fan of Steam. I don't like their arrogance. Like, at all.

YXE_IcebergSlim
11-11-2014, 09:16 AM
got the game thru NVIDIA promo as well, still says Pre-Ordered and can't download ._.

Bahjabroni
11-11-2014, 09:18 AM
Yeah, I have.

I notice you said they updated it to November 12th. It may be delayed on Origin for whatever reason. This really isn't the place you want to ask. The one thing Origin has is REALLY good support. You may want to look over there. They also have their own forums. I know thats not the answer you want to hear, but theres not a whole lot anyone here will be able to help you with as the majority of us have it on uPlay.

fl0wzcomfy
11-11-2014, 09:20 AM
screw me i clicked x on uplay and I thought it minimized it. it exited it and apparently uplay doesn't offer paused downloads.

Bahjabroni
11-11-2014, 09:21 AM
got the game thru NVIDIA promo as well, still says Pre-Ordered and can't download ._.

It will pop soon. Try restarting uPlay, but Ive had instances where it took a little while for it to show, usually within 30 minutes of release time. You can also check your Order History on shop.ubi.com. If it still says "Submitted" you're just waiting for it to go to "Completed". Its basically fulfilling orders in the order they were received automatically. I assume you're in the US. If you're in Europe, Middle East, or Asia, its not out in those regions til the 13th and its the 14th for the UK.

Bahjabroni
11-11-2014, 09:23 AM
Anyone else's download stop completely? lol

fl0wzcomfy
11-11-2014, 09:26 AM
I disagree. It was a pleasant experience. The game popped up exactly when Ubisoft said it would.

BTW. Steam is just an extra third party app here. The Steam people might have gotten a pre-load (I mean, big deal) but now they have to have Steam open and Uplay open. Honestly, not a big fan of Steam. I don't like their arrogance. Like, at all.

I prefer one central client with multiple distributors like GMG, amazon etc. I have never purchased from steam directly and most likely never will. GMG offers much better sales and so do ebay and g2a. I don't mind, its free, but it wasn't as pleasant as I'd hope. I hope the game performs well since it doesn't use steam drm in addition to their own. we'll see. I'm just excited to play. By the time it downloads, I have to go to sleep and get ready for work. Ugh.

YXE_IcebergSlim
11-11-2014, 09:32 AM
It will pop soon. Try restarting uPlay, but Ive had instances where it took a little while for it to show, usually within 30 minutes of release time. You can also check your Order History on shop.ubi.com. If it still says "Submitted" you're just waiting for it to go to "Completed". Its basically fulfilling orders in the order they were received automatically. I assume you're in the US. If you're in Europe, Middle East, or Asia, its not out in those regions til the 13th and its the 14th for the UK.

I'm in canada, and I checked the Order history thing on shop.ubi.com, it doesnt even show any order of ACU, at all, nada, nothing.

Bahjabroni
11-11-2014, 09:36 AM
I'm in canada, and I checked the Order history thing on shop.ubi.com, it doesnt even show any order of ACU, at all, nada, nothing.

Ok, did you BUY the game on Uplay after redeeming the code? When you redeem the code on the Nvidia site it gives you a discount code to use on uPlay which you use to purchase the game. The code just makes the cost 0.00. If you've done that, you're going to need to contact Ubi support.

YXE_IcebergSlim
11-11-2014, 10:05 AM
Ok, did you BUY the game on Uplay after redeeming the code? When you redeem the code on the Nvidia site it gives you a discount code to use on uPlay which you use to purchase the game. The code just makes the cost 0.00. If you've done that, you're going to need to contact Ubi support.

wow seriously? what a hassle, i thought i purchased the game, it showed up on my library and everything, so I need to contact ubi support and ask for my game code? wdf, am i gonna get all those pre order bonuses? this piss me off -.-

Bahjabroni
11-11-2014, 10:17 AM
wow seriously? what a hassle, i thought i purchased the game, it showed up on my library and everything, so I need to contact ubi support and ask for my game code? wdf, am i gonna get all those pre order bonuses? this piss me off -.-

If its showed up in your library, you may just need to wait a bit as they didnt all unlock at the same time. You wont need a key if its already there. Check your Order History on shop.ubi.com, if it stills "Submitted" you're waiting for it to change to "Completed".

And NO Nvidia codes get any pre-order bonuses. Vanilla game only. You weren't getting them in the first place.

Solid-Snake-Eyes
11-11-2014, 06:44 PM
Yeah, I have.

I noticed when I ordered that they charged my credit card $1.10 twice in a row, and then canceled the charges. That was over a week ago. They have not charged me again since, and on origin.com it says my order is processing. What the heck? It's sitting in my Origin library. In the library it says "This game is unreleased"

In the Origin store it says "purchase now" instead of "pre-order now"
My unlocking issues turned out to be a blessing in disguise. I was able to cancel my pre-order when it became apparent this game was an absolute disaster. Got my money back, thanks Origin!

No more pre-orders from me, Ubisoft!