PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft Store Dispatched yet?

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Hawaii2k
12-05-2014, 09:47 PM
Called ubisoft "support" twice yesteday and updated my tickets, nothing's happened. I don't think I'll get it before christmas, or at all. Hope is fading fast and maybe I just have to face the fact that I spent a buttload of money, in my currency, for something I didn't receive. I'm so mad at Ubi for doing this. I ordered the Arno and Elise figurines which were shipped by DHL as opposed to UPS and that went flawlessly.

d0dgE1979
12-06-2014, 02:57 AM
Sorry to hear that :(

You and I are definitely in the same boat!

It comes back to the total lack of communication. I've been beyond patient now. The only time when things are updated when I pro-actively get on the phone to them or message them myself.

The support is definitely not in place for this situation.

Good luck! Here's hoping we get some good news soon.

SCOTTJAROS
12-06-2014, 03:21 AM
too many glitches in that game anI did not get nothing from my DLC when I pre orderand all the missions are messed upplplease fix the the crew game:(:(

battlejayroyale
12-07-2014, 01:11 AM
I called support and they advised me to send pictures of the stuff I did receive.
I only received my rogue copy. So I took a picture of the bubblewrap emvelope and the paper inside stating that Unity was suppose to be in there to and I uploaded them. They said it should have arrived in a big box but obviously, that's not the case. They were going to contact the warehouse. It's been another week and I haven't heard from them.
I mean common, I already played rogue to 100% and platinum trophy by this time and I still haven't received Unity.
I think i've never been so mad my entire life. How hard can it be just to check were it is. If you can't find it, send a new one ! It's been a month ! I've lost 150 Euro by this point !

d0dgE1979
12-08-2014, 01:19 PM
Really hoping that it all gets resolved this week as it's getting so close to Christmas.

Either that or I need to call in the CSI team to find out what's going on. It's turning into a long investigation! Over 3 weeks now!

battlejayroyale
12-09-2014, 02:33 PM
I don't think this problem will be resolved this year. It's been nearly a month now.

battlejayroyale
12-10-2014, 02:01 PM
I finally got it today! There was no warning, no E-mail, no UPS tracking, but they suddenly rang my bell and I've got it. This is a big load of my chest.
So for others that didn't get it yet, don't worry, it could still arrive when you least expect it. Now let's hope the game works :-)
Also, thanks to Mr_Shade for your help!

d0dgE1979
12-11-2014, 01:10 PM
I have to laugh, guess what...

SO DID MINE!

After all this running around, constant craziness its finally here. Like you battlejayroyale - I can certainly rest easy now.

Thanks also to Mr_Shade for helping out.

Thank goodness this is all over with!

Mr_Shade
12-11-2014, 01:18 PM
Thanks for the updates guys.

Hopefully more peoples games turn up soon!

Hawaii2k
12-13-2014, 04:21 PM
Thanks for the updates guys.

Hopefully more peoples games turn up soon!

I'm glad for the both of you. But mine is still nowhere to be seen. Talked to a lady on uplay support December 8th. She was going to send another mail to the "warehouse" and they were supposed to give me some update. This was five, 5, days ago. And the game was released a month ago.

adobloug
12-15-2014, 11:03 AM
I'm glad for the both of you. But mine is still nowhere to be seen. Talked to a lady on uplay support December 8th. She was going to send another mail to the "warehouse" and they were supposed to give me some update. This was five, 5, days ago. And the game was released a month ago.

I've been waiting for a reply from support since 26th of November - so you might have to wait a while.

Mr_Shade
12-15-2014, 11:47 AM
Guys, if you are still waiting - please PM me your order number and support ticket numbers and I can try and get some answers.

Hawaii2k
12-18-2014, 01:05 PM
Good news, everyone! I just picked up my Guillotine Edition from the post office! It was a bit unexpected, though, as I didn't receive any mail in advance with a tracking number. I'm head over heels with joy right now!

Latte10010
12-18-2014, 01:35 PM
Good news, everyone! I just picked up my Guillotine Edition from the post office! It was a bit unexpected, though, as I didn't receive any mail in advance with a tracking number. I'm head over heels with joy right now!

Finally!! Congratulations, so now you can play the game with new Patch4, good for you :)

Mr_Shade
12-18-2014, 01:50 PM

AWESOME!

Sorry it's taken so long :(

Hawaii2k
12-18-2014, 10:42 PM
AWESOME!

Sorry it's taken so long :(

No worries. I'm still a bit disappointed by all this but I understand that mistakes do occur. I'm just happy to have it beside me now as I'm visiting my parents for Christmas. Two more days and I couldn't claim it before being returned. I'll probably preorder the next AC knowing myself.