PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft Store Dispatched yet?

Pages : 1 [2] 3

jbadham
11-13-2014, 06:25 PM
I havent even had confirmation email. Really annoyed and custimer service do not care

Pandassin
11-13-2014, 06:33 PM
I'm tracking my order now and it says the delivery can be expected by November 17th. Does this mean that's when I'm getting the delivery, or is that the latest it should arrive? I should be getting the game tomorrow since I pre-ordered it. My parcel is currently in transit somewhere in the UK, so it shouldn't take till November 17th, right?

Aleki63
11-13-2014, 06:34 PM
Makes me wonder if my order is gonna arrive tomorrow. Really hoping everyone gets their orders tomorrow. The fact that everyone is having problems makes me worried.

AllyCatdice
11-13-2014, 06:47 PM
Still yet to hear anything as well, pre-order way back in June and not heard a single word about dispatch :(

SHADOWGARVIN
11-13-2014, 07:03 PM
I've contacted ubisupport and they are aware of the issue regarding the pre-order content for the guillotine case. They should start sending out the correct email with the codes for the ULC soon.

rrebe
11-13-2014, 07:07 PM
I've contacted ubisupport and they are aware of the issue regarding the pre-order content for the guillotine case. They should start sending out the correct email with the codes for the ULC soon.

That's great! Let's hope it'll be the right email this time ;)

SHADOWGARVIN
11-13-2014, 07:11 PM
That's great! Let's hope it'll be the right email this time ;)

lol. Indeed.

newsents
11-13-2014, 07:51 PM
Not just the UK having problems, I'm in Aus here and in the same boat.....no shipping, ticket opened and all I get as a response is we are aware of the delay and will try get it to you asap.....
I got an email with the Unite program stuff, apparently if you follow the link to your uplay account it has the unite stuff there which says most of the stuff is available in-game....maybe they add it when you log in with your uplay acc on the game?

I don't appreciate the fact that they didn't even bother to send out an email detailing the delay to any of us....it was pretty much left to us to chase the issue up and even then we get no help from support...I'm calling my ubishop support again today if I don't receive my order today, hoping I somehow receive it even though i have no shipping confirmation...anyone know which courier delivers it in Australia? Is it Australia Post still??

SlyTrooper
11-13-2014, 07:59 PM
What's all this stuff about a code with the Guillotine edition? Shouldn't I get one with the Notre Dame edition?

newsents
11-13-2014, 08:09 PM
Also....for the xboxone version of AC Unity, how do you get the Unite preorder stuff?? From what I understand you get it by logging into your Uplay account on the game and it will automatically load them in? but the mission and comic book say they are locked until I get 500 uplay points? Anyone else see this?

wickywoowoo
11-13-2014, 08:09 PM
I have not received any email regarding DLC or anything - has anyone else from the UK received anything like this?

I also just got off the phone with Yodel (cannot find anyway to contact Ubisoft outside a number on the last page of this thread which rings infinitely with no response) and Yodel advise they have not even been given this parcel yet. It's a disgrace.

Dralight
11-13-2014, 08:15 PM
I'm tracking my order now and it says the delivery can be expected by November 17th. Does this mean that's when I'm getting the delivery, or is that the latest it should arrive? I should be getting the game tomorrow since I pre-ordered it. My parcel is currently in transit somewhere in the UK, so it shouldn't take till November 17th, right?

Mine is also in transit, since 9:30am this morning apparently after leaving from a service centre 2 hours away from me and there's not been an update since so i have no idea where it is :/ My delivery date also says November 17th.

HoIcon
11-13-2014, 08:50 PM
Also....for the xboxone version of AC Unity, how do you get the Unite preorder stuff?? From what I understand you get it by logging into your Uplay account on the game and it will automatically load them in? but the mission and comic book say they are locked until I get 500 uplay points? Anyone else see this?

Yeah the Unite program rewards should work like Uplay rewards, just have your game logged into Uplay and they should unlock, the soundtrack and comic book should be downloaded from the Uplay website
As long as you had enough pre-order codes the soundtrack, comic book and mission should just be unlocked

rrebe
11-13-2014, 08:53 PM
Just got an email about the Guillotine edition content, looks like it's the real email this time :)

Marty12887
11-13-2014, 08:53 PM
I've not had any email regarding dlc yet but guess us lot in the UK till tomorrow.

As for yodel my guillotine edition has been in transit since 09:51 with delivery by the 18th but should be here tomorrow. As for my rogue CE it's still not been received by yodel (delivery by 17th) so guessing it's not made it into the UK yet. Still hoping it'll arrive in the UK tonight with delivery for tomorrow

flyin-bart
11-13-2014, 09:16 PM
This is just pure speculation on my part but........

I recon this delay is planned. Reasons why I'm thinking this are they told the folks that got the preview copies they were not allowed to release any reviews until 12 hours after the launch, to delay any "expected" bad press on the games faults that we are all reading about here on the forums, like they knew this was going to happen due to the unfinished state of the game, bugs etc. The final release is here in the UK tonight, so they don't want potential customers to be "put off" buying it by even more folk getting it early from say Ubi store possibly creating more bad press, so lets have a delay on orders sent out by a few days as we (Ubi) already have their money for Ubi store pre orders but not from the folks going to midnight releases or picking it up during the day of release.......lets get that cash in the bag first then "clear" the back log of pre orders!?

Like I said......me speculating, but I can't believe all this chaos hasn't just happened and it's not their fault!!!!

HoIcon
11-13-2014, 09:18 PM
My order still hasn't been collected

flyin-bart
11-13-2014, 09:20 PM
My order still hasn't been collected

Mine hasn't either and I got the dispatch email yesterday.........funny old thing that!

wickywoowoo
11-13-2014, 09:31 PM
It does seem like too many issues at the one time. I know it's a new gen game but the fact is Black Flag was released on new gen too, this isn't a valid excuse.

Ubisoft were, by far, my favourite developer but today has killed my faith in them. I am not going to do the whole "I'm done with AC FOREVA" rubbish others are doing, I know I'll by all AC games released on Sony products in the future, but I may sacrifice the Ubishop editions of the game and go for cheaper ones from Amazon, etc in the future. Not a great protest, granted, but it's the best I can do without cutting my nose off to spite my face.

Aleki63
11-13-2014, 09:35 PM
My Yodel tracking still says "awaiting collection". Got the dispatched email last night too. Had an email back from the support team, which basically just said that it was in transit and that Yodel will update the tracking info when more information is available. Really hope it comes tomorrow.

wickywoowoo
11-13-2014, 09:37 PM
My Yodel tracking still says "awaiting collection". Got the dispatched email last night too. Had an email back from the support team, which basically just said that it was in transit and that Yodel will update the tracking info when more information is available. Really hope it comes tomorrow.

I doubt it will. I am beginning to suspect this delay is on purpose like others have recently suggested in this thread. Seems to tie in with the bizarre review restrictions and seeming flaws with Unity.

SlyTrooper
11-13-2014, 09:48 PM
Should I have been directed to Yodel for my tracking? I get directed to UPS, but there's no information.

wickywoowoo
11-13-2014, 09:50 PM
Should I have been directed to Yodel for my tracking? I get directed to UPS, but there's no information.

I just got an email from Ubisoft saying "Order shipped" and a link to the Yodel site with my Yodel tracking number. I'd assume your email from Ubisoft will have a UPS tracking number somewhere on it.

Aleki63
11-13-2014, 09:53 PM

My dispatch email contained my tracking number and a link to Yodel's site, however, My order on the website directs me to a UPS link. When I click on the UPS link, it says nothing found. So I would say to try putting your tracking number in on Yodel's tracking site.

SHADOWGARVIN
11-13-2014, 09:55 PM
Just got an email about the Guillotine edition content, looks like it's the real email this time :)

Same here. I hope it contains all the items.

SlyTrooper
11-13-2014, 10:09 PM
My dispatch email contained my tracking number and a link to Yodel's site, however, My order on the website directs me to a UPS link. When I click on the UPS link, it says nothing found. So I would say to try putting your tracking number in on Yodel's tracking site.

I just tried that. It still doesn't have a result. It could be possible it's currently being delivered from Germany, so it may not have been recorded on there yet, but I don't know.

HoIcon
11-13-2014, 10:12 PM
I just got 2 emails from Ubisoft giving me codes for the sabre of honour and killed by science mission from the unite program, if they're coming as codes then i'm not sure why i didn't get codes for the axes and spear/pants

newsents
11-13-2014, 10:13 PM
Went in to EB games here in Australia yesterday to get a CE Rogue for X360 to tide me over til my Unity comes.....and the guy in front of me was picking up his Unity Notre Dame Edition....almost broke my heart :(

SHADOWGARVIN
11-13-2014, 10:13 PM
I just started to receive codes for the unite program. Every email contains a code for a single reward. I've had two emails so far. One for the sabre of honor and one for the killed by science mission. I should receive two more emails. I don't think anyone will receive an email for the soundtrack and book chapter because you can download them via the unite site.

I just got 2 emails from Ubisoft giving me codes for the sabre of honour and killed by science mission from the unite program, if they're coming as codes then i'm not sure why i didn't get codes for the axes and spear/pants

Same here. I think we wil receive seperate emails for those rewards as well. It would have been easier if they gave us one code for everything.

Edit: I just received a code for the guard pack. The heavy pack is the only reward left.

Xeroz---
11-13-2014, 10:15 PM
I preordered the guillotine edition and rouge collectors edition two months ago, anywho yesterday i got an email saying it has been shipped, i checked it, on yodel website, and it still says waiting, i really wanted the game for tomorrow on release date, but ubisoft has failed to do so :/

flyin-bart
11-13-2014, 10:18 PM
I preordered the guillotine edition and rouge collectors edition two months ago, anywho yesterday i got an email saying it has been shipped, i checked it, on yodel website, and it still says waiting, i really wanted the game for tomorrow on release date, but ubisoft has failed to do so :/

Join the club........there's plenty of members and growing all the time :(

rrebe
11-13-2014, 10:26 PM
I just started to receive codes for the unite program. Every email contains a code for a single reward. I've had two emails so far. One for the sabre of honor and one for the killed by science mission. I should receive two more emails. I don't think anyone will receive an email for the soundtrack and book chapter because you can download them via the unite site.

Same here. I think we wil receive seperate emails for those rewards as well. It would have been easier if they gave us one code for everything.

You can?
*checks the Unite site* oh, I've totally missed that ^_^;
Hmm, uPlay site won't load.. meh, I'll check it out later.

3/4 Unite code emails so far, one more to go! :cool:
I want my game so that I could unlock them.. :(

SHADOWGARVIN
11-13-2014, 10:28 PM
You can?
*checks the Unite site* oh, I've totally missed that ^_^;
Hmm, uPlay site won't load.. meh, I'll check it out later.

3/4 Unite code emails so far, one more to go! :cool:
I want my game so that I could unlock them.. :(

You don't need the game to unlock the codes. You can already enter the codes and download the content.

rrebe
11-13-2014, 10:30 PM
You don't need the game to unlock the codes. You can already enter the codes and download the content.

I want to do things in certain order.. :rolleyes:

SHADOWGARVIN
11-13-2014, 10:34 PM

lol. I understand. I do the same thing.

Marty12887
11-13-2014, 10:44 PM
Just received 3 out of 4 emails from ubisoft regarding the unite pre-order program. Just waiting for the heavy pack email now. The soundtrack and comic book are downloadable through the unite page if you've unlocked the reward so we're not getting emails for that reward.

SlyTrooper
11-13-2014, 10:55 PM
Just received 3 out of 4 emails from ubisoft regarding the unite pre-order program. Just waiting for the heavy pack email now. The soundtrack and comic book are downloadable through the unite page if you've unlocked the reward so we're not getting emails for that reward.

Me too.

HoIcon
11-13-2014, 10:58 PM
AHAA, Yodel have finally picked up my order, it's now in transit, estimated delivery date is Saturday, wasn't aware they delivered on Saturdays but i suppose it's better than next Monday

I do the same thing, i install the game and any updates there are then i install the DLC in order of least valuable to most valuable, that's OCD for ya

hey rrebe, mind if i add you on PSN?

wickywoowoo
11-13-2014, 11:01 PM
My Yodel has updated - they now have it and it is due for delivery "by 15th Nov" so at least one day late.

rrebe
11-13-2014, 11:09 PM
AHAA, Yodel have finally picked up my order, it's now in transit, estimated delivery date is Saturday, wasn't aware they delivered on Saturdays but i suppose it's better than next Monday

I do the same thing, i install the game and any updates there are then i install the DLC in order of most valuable to least valuable, that's OCD for ya

hey rrebe, mind if i add you on PSN?

Saturday delivery? Awesome!

lol yes, OCD sure makes life interesting ;)

and I don't mind :)

MongoosE97
11-13-2014, 11:11 PM
Still haven't even had the dispatch email... Getting a bit stupid now :(

MongoosE97
11-13-2014, 11:12 PM
Also, not sure how related this is, but I've found the download link for the soundtrack/The Fall, but when I click it, Uplay opens but it just keeps loading and nothing happens :/
Any ideas?

rrebe
11-13-2014, 11:16 PM
Also, not sure how related this is, but I've found the download link for the soundtrack/The Fall, but when I click it, Uplay opens but it just keeps loading and nothing happens :/
Any ideas?

Uplay seems to be doing some maintentance, try again later?

MongoosE97
11-13-2014, 11:18 PM
Uplay seems to be doing some maintentance, try again later?

Ah ok, cheers :)

Nothing's going great on Ubi's end at the moment seemingly :P

rrebe
11-13-2014, 11:24 PM
Ah ok, cheers :)

Nothing's going great on Ubi's end at the moment seemingly :P

No problem. :)

I hope you'll get your dispatch email soon!

MongoosE97
11-13-2014, 11:41 PM
No problem. :)

I hope you'll get your dispatch email soon!

Thanks, so do I xD

SHADOWGARVIN
11-14-2014, 12:07 AM
Still haven't received an email for the heavy pack. Has anyone else received an email for the heavy pack? All the other emails were like 10 minutes apart.

rrebe
11-14-2014, 12:13 AM
Still haven't received an email for the guard pack. Has anyone else received an email for the guard pack? All the other emails were like 10 minutes apart.

I still haven't received the heavy pack :/

SHADOWGARVIN
11-14-2014, 12:18 AM
I still haven't received the heavy pack :/

I got the name wrong. I mean the heavy pack. Hopefully we will receive it later today.

savill81
11-14-2014, 08:30 AM
All you people whining about your FREE download stuff need to bear a thought for the people who ordered this game WAY WAY back in JUNE, and still have their orders in process, and have no dispatch email, customer services suck and won't answer my ticket and I have nothing, and nobody on these forums who works for Ubisoft are prepared to do anything to help, this is F!*KING
BO??OCKS!!!
Officially the last Game i buy direct from Ubisoft, from now on second hand all the way!!

HoIcon
11-14-2014, 09:00 AM
My tracking says the same thing, however it also says it was dispatched from a service centre about a 2 hour drive from where I live, so unless they're walking here with it i don't see why it shouldn't arrive tomorrow.

Like this guy, according to Yodel my order is at a service centre about an hour drive from my house but estimated delivery is still tomorrow

savill81
11-14-2014, 09:16 AM
Has anybody else still had nothing from Ubisoft? No email, order is still in process, and no response to any contact made?

lI-Kronik-Il
11-14-2014, 09:28 AM
Ubisoft has sent me a email saying my order has been shipped, but they gave me no tracking number. So I don't know how long it will take to get to where I live :( back when I pre ordered watch dogs the game made It just in time for the launch day. I don't effing know why it's taking ubisoft so long to get unity sent out to everyone. This sh*t is crazy. On the ubishop page in my order history it still says order in process.

ElectroPuff
11-14-2014, 09:57 AM
Has anybody else still had nothing from Ubisoft? No email, order is still in process, and no response to any contact made?

Nope I've heard nothing either, no dispatch email, no reply to my support ticket and when I called it just rings and rings.........and rings :nonchalance:

smitj019
11-14-2014, 10:08 AM
First and Last thing i am ever buying from ubisoft store.... ordered and paid June 31st 2014.... I should of had mine shipped days ago! and typical 3pm to 7pm hours!

newsents
11-14-2014, 10:10 AM
Man...In Aus here and still no shipping confirmation email, have sent multiple tickets to UBI support and 3 phone calls to the store support and I keep getting told the same thing....

"Sorry, we will try to email the warehouse and see what is going on, it says on my records here that its ready for shipment.....we will try get it to you asap"

LOL....no, thats alright ubisoft....I pay the extra money and get the most expensive version of the game to NOT get it on the same day as everyone else does....Seriously...how are the guilootine pre orders not classified as the highest priority...I am expecting to get some sort of compensation for all this messing about....even if i get a shipping email tonight, my game still wont be here til at least next wednesday....

smitj019
11-14-2014, 10:17 AM
Man...In Aus here and still no shipping confirmation email, have sent multiple tickets to UBI support and 3 phone calls to the store support and I keep getting told the same thing....

"Sorry, we will try to email the warehouse and see what is going on, it says on my records here that its ready for shipment.....we will try get it to you asap"

LOL....no, thats alright ubisoft....I pay the extra money and get the most expensive version of the game to NOT get it on the same day as everyone else does....Seriously...how are the guilootine pre orders not classified as the highest priority...I am expecting to get some sort of compensation for all this messing about....even if i get a shipping email tonight, my game still wont be here til at least next wednesday....

Totally agree with you! I want some compensation or a full refund so i can still buy it tonight at least :L

savill81
11-14-2014, 10:23 AM
I would love to know what system Ubisoft use for processing their orders, as it is clearly not done on a first come first served basis, as I ordered my Guillotine edition 10th June!! Yet people on these forums have confirmed that they ordered the same edition in October and have had their orders processed and shipped already, so how the f!*k do they process them, as of 9.20am my order is still in process, no emaail, no response and still no word from any of the mods on thede forums, I bet if i started swearing badly being abusive they would be on me straight away, yet they are offering no help what so ever, lets test it.
MrShade or whatever your name is or any other mod on theds forums you are a bunch of F*%CKING PR!CKS!!! HELP US!!!

Marty12887
11-14-2014, 10:24 AM
My orders are now sitting 30mins drive away from me so hoping for delivery today but estimates still say 17th and 18th.

Dralight
11-14-2014, 10:27 AM
Like this guy, according to Yodel my order is at a service centre about an hour drive from my house but estimated delivery is still tomorrow

Just checked my tracking and it updated early this morning to say it's been moved to my local service centre about 4 miles away, but the expected delivery date is still the 17th. Think i'll try phone up and find out if it's coming today.

newsents
11-14-2014, 10:27 AM
Totally agree with you! I want some compensation or a full refund so i can still buy it tonight at least :L

Cant even get the Guillotine version anywhere else here in Aus......so yeah, how about throwing in a Season pass as an apology for the stuffing around, I cant believe people got theirs shipped and ordered it less than a month ago, i giess ubisoft must use a last come first served processing system haha

smitj019
11-14-2014, 10:29 AM
Where are you guys finding this info? I have order in process and no shipping email?

savill81
11-14-2014, 10:38 AM
Where are you guys finding this info? I have order in process and no shipping email?

I have the same as you, go to my order page and it says order in process, and I have had no emails from Ubisoft at all, I didn't even get an email from them when they shipped my hidden blade, which has been processed, even though it came out the same day as AC Unity, and I ordered it over a month after, Ubisoft have managed to process that order fine, but my £120.00 game, the lazy c%$ts can't do a f*%cking thing with it, I have sent them emails and tried to call and so far nothing!!!!
What information are you looking for, because there is NONE!

HoIcon
11-14-2014, 11:11 AM
Just checked my tracking and it updated early this morning to say it's been moved to my local service centre about 4 miles away, but the expected delivery date is still the 17th. Think i'll try phone up and find out if it's coming today.

My tracking status just got updated from local service centre to with courier, I don't see why it shouldn't be delivered today, but estimate is still tomorrow

savill81
11-14-2014, 11:45 AM
Still nothing!!!

HoIcon
11-14-2014, 12:09 PM
They texted me, the message reads: Your parcel from arvato is on its way. track your parcel now at www.myyodel.co.uk/tracking/(tracking number)

savill81
11-14-2014, 12:11 PM
This is now getting even weirder!!! I have just received a text message from Yodel with a link for tracking to say my parcel is out with the courier and due to be delivered by the 17th November!!! No email from ubisoft, my order is still in process, no email or anything from any one and now out of the blue I get a text message from Yodel, how did they get my number, I only have two items I know that should be out for delivery, one is my hidden blade and ubisoft sent me a ups tracking number which says is still in germany, and my guillotine edition game, but according to every bit of information i have hasn't even been shipped!!

zmbv
11-14-2014, 12:29 PM
This is now getting even weirder!!! I have just received a text message from Yodel with a link for tracking to say my parcel is out with the courier and due to be delivered by the 17th November!!! No email from ubisoft, my order is still in process, no email or anything from any one and now out of the blue I get a text message from Yodel, how did they get my number, I only have two items I know that should be out for delivery, one is my hidden blade and ubisoft sent me a ups tracking number which says is still in germany, and my guillotine edition game, but according to every bit of information i have hasn't even been shipped!!

Same situation here. Received an e-mail from Yodel confirming that my Rogue CE is out for delivery (same tracking number as Ubi's shipment confirmation e-mail).

I then received a second e-mail from Yodel a few minutes later with another tracking number!

Both parcels sent from Arvato according to Yodel. Arvato is a part of Ubisoft when I checked so it looks as if this is my Guillotine Edition :D

I suspect there has been a system glitch with the earlier Guillotine pre-orders which would explain the lack of confirmation e-mails and account updates.

The lady I spoke with yesterday from Ubi support didn't seem to think it had been sent. I had my suspicions that it was on it's way following comments on this thread.

Really hope everyone gets their games today.

This may be the most eventful AC launch so far (to put it mildly) ;)

SHADOWGARVIN
11-14-2014, 12:30 PM
Has anyone received an email for the heavy pack yet? If not, did anyone already contact ubisupport about this?

AllyCatdice
11-14-2014, 12:33 PM
Me too, just got an e-mail with a tracking link saying my parcel from arvato is on its way! Out for home delivery today so fingers crossed! Definitely weird though as my order still says in process and I haven't been charged yet :confused:

savill81
11-14-2014, 12:34 PM
Same situation here. Received an e-mail from Yodel confirming that my Rogue CE is out for delivery (same tracking number as Ubi's shipment confirmation e-mail).

I then received a second e-mail from Yodel a few minutes later with another tracking number!

Both parcels sent from Arvato according to Yodel. Arvato is a part of Ubisoft when I checked so it looks as if this is my Guillotine Edition :D

I suspect there has been a system glitch with the earlier Guillotine pre-orders which would explain the lack of confirmation e-mails and account updates.

The lady I spoke with yesterday from Ubi support didn't seem to think it had been sent. I had my suspicions that it was on it's way following comments on this thread.

Really hope everyone gets their games today.

This may be the most eventful AC launch so far (to put it mildly) ;)

I didn't ANY emails at all my end, just one text message from Arvato, fingers crossed we all get this game today.

rrebe
11-14-2014, 12:37 PM
Has anyone received an email for the heavy pack yet? If not, did anyone already contact ubisupport about this?

Nope. And don't know about others but I haven't (yet) :/

And I received my Guillotine edition few hours ago, it's awesome! I hope all of you still waiting will get yours soon!

HoIcon
11-14-2014, 12:47 PM

Haven't got it here either, i thought about contacting support but i'm sure they're swarmed becuase of all this late pre-order business and i plan to play Rogue first so it doesn't bother me too much at the moment

SHADOWGARVIN
11-14-2014, 12:59 PM
Nope. And don't know about others but I haven't (yet) :/

Haven't got it here either, i thought about contacting support but i'm sure they're swarmed becuase of all this late pre-order business and i plan to play Rogue first so it doesn't bother me too much at the moment

I'll contact them later today.

Marty12887
11-14-2014, 01:06 PM
I've received both my roguess CE and guillotine edition about a hour ago. Just going to open them up now (on break from work)

Marty12887
11-14-2014, 01:15 PM
No email yet regarding the heavy pack. Not spoken to ubi soft yet either. Anyone else still missing this email? It's been redeemed on my uplay account so I know I should of got it but still no email

Smirk71
11-14-2014, 01:23 PM
Yeah, missing the Heavy Pack email as well.

All unlocked in uplay and have email codes for other three, just not Heavy pack.

Ainzwick
11-14-2014, 01:24 PM
Like other Australians I have not received my copy of the Guillotine Edition.

What's even more frustrating is how obviously lackadaisical Ubisoft is about this.

They asked me to send them a PM on Facebook. SO I did. I included my order number and everything -- which should tell them all of the information that they need to know to advise me on the information (e.g. address of shipment, etc.). I received a response a few minutes after that with the following...

"thanks (name), we will chase more information on this for you. There was some delays to orders, some for postcodes in Bris & SA as a result of them shipping late, others appear to be late because of Australia Post. We'll update you when we know more."

Had they even made the ten seconds of effort that it would take to look up my order they would have realized that

A) I'm in Victoria - not Brisbane or South Australia.
B) That friends of mine who use the same post office as I receive my shipments from but who ordered literally four months after I did received theirs on MONDAY (before release) so they can quit putting it on Australia Post (which I mentioned in my PM).

I am not at all happy. Had I known that Ubisoft was as incompetent as this I would have ordered the Notre Dame edition from my local EB and given up a couple of the bonus items.

On the other hand, I received a shipment e-mail for my Ultimate Kyrat Edition Far Cry 4 pre order today. I will be absolutely livid if I receive that before Unity.

SHADOWGARVIN
11-14-2014, 01:44 PM
I've contacted ubisupport about the heavy pack and I will call them later today to see if there are any updates.

Marty12887
11-14-2014, 01:45 PM
Have put a question into ubisoft support asking where are heavy pack codes are. Now a waiting game for a response

Dralight
11-14-2014, 02:05 PM
It's now 1pm and my Guillotine edition is still just sitting in the service centre apprently, since before 7am. Haven't had a message to tell me it's with the courier or anything like other people but seriously its only 4 miles away. I could go pick it up but apparently i have to give them 24 hours notice before i can. Gonna be so disappointed if it doesn't show up by the end of the day.

turniplord
11-14-2014, 02:16 PM
My Guillotine has just been delivered by Yodel - wont get home til 5 though but at least its arrived - Yodel originally said Monday! would have been annoyed if it was Monday

Dralight
11-14-2014, 02:20 PM
Glad to hear it :) And this has given me some hope as mine still says Monday. Did you check the tracking at all recently? I'm hoping there's just a delay on mine and it could be on the way soon.

wickywoowoo
11-14-2014, 02:38 PM
Mine has arrived. The package is immense. Ubisoft do not skimp on this stuff. The music box is magical.

HoIcon
11-14-2014, 02:41 PM
It's almost been 3 hours since they text me to say it's on its way, still nothing, sorry if i misunderstood but when i get a text like that i get the impression it'll be delivered within an hour of the text

savill81
11-14-2014, 02:43 PM
Mine has just arrived from Yodel, why did Ubisoft do this to us!! Get us all worked up for nothing!!!

HoIcon
11-14-2014, 03:21 PM
Finally arrived, it's big and beautiful, thought they'd split up my Rogue order but they put it inside the Guillotine box

Mine has arrived. The package is immense. Ubisoft do not skimp on this stuff. The music box is magical.

You weren't kidding about the music box

rrebe
11-14-2014, 03:33 PM
Finally arrived, it's big and beautiful, thought they'd split up my Rogue order but they put it inside the Guillotine box

You weren't kidding about the music box

The music box is cool, but what is that tune? Or is there something wrong with my hearing, because I don't recognize it :rolleyes:

alexlw92
11-14-2014, 03:45 PM
My additional content code is wrong, apparently. Now I'll have to wait like 3 days for Ubisoft to get back to me about it. :mad:

HoIcon
11-14-2014, 03:50 PM
The music box is cool, but what is that tune? Or is there something wrong with my hearing, because I don't recognize it :rolleyes:

I'm not entirely sure but i think it might be a variation of something from ACII, that's the feeling i get when i listen to it

and i think it's the cloth map but i don't dare break the wax seal on that envelope, i like that they made it look like a letter from Elise to Arno though

rrebe
11-14-2014, 04:00 PM
I'm not entirely sure but i think it might be a variation of something from ACII, that's the feeling i get when i listen to it

and i think it's the cloth map but i don't dare break the wax seal on that envelope, i like that they made it look like a letter from Elise to Arno though

Well it does sound a little like something from AC2 now that I listen to it again :eek:

Yeah that's the map of Paris, you just have to be careful with how you open it. I got it open without breaking the seal. It has this little sticker kind of thing behind it so you can put it right back and close the envelope with it again if you so wish. :)

HoIcon
11-14-2014, 04:09 PM
Ah, got it open, thanks for letting me know

super_steve215
11-14-2014, 04:34 PM
I'm still waiting on my Notre Dame edition to arrive, hopefully it'll get here soon.

Oh well, at least I'm enjoying Rogue.

flyin-bart
11-14-2014, 04:46 PM
Still waiting here for the Bastille edition........

Nothing since the dispatch email on Wednesday, and the parcel tracker says it still hasn't been picked up by the courier.

SlyTrooper
11-14-2014, 04:49 PM
Still no delivery, & I can't check where it is because my tracking number doesn't work on yodel or UPS - I think it's one character too short.

I hope they're just doing what they did last year & I'll get it later on because I really just want to start playing it.

terrasyt
11-14-2014, 04:58 PM
"order processed: ready for UPS"

T_T

Mine isn't even shipped yet, I'm so jealous on all of you who already got something

HoIcon
11-14-2014, 04:59 PM
i'm not sure which content codes go to what now, i'll enter them all on the PlayStation Store website and see what i get
and i think i might be missing some, there should have been some for pre-ordering Rogue and Unity from the Ubishop

super_steve215
11-14-2014, 06:00 PM
It finally arrived. :D

I am seriously impressed with the Notre Dame edition box.

Dralight
11-14-2014, 06:11 PM
Still nothing, package still isn't with the courier, and i'm not able to go collect it until after a driver has made an attempt at delivering it (bit pointless). Absolute letdown.

SlyTrooper
11-14-2014, 06:12 PM
Still nothing, package still isn't with the courier, and i'm not able to go collect it until after a driver has made an attempt at delivering it (bit pointless). Absolute letdown.

Maybe later? Mine still isn't here, so I'm on the same boat. :(

Dralight
11-14-2014, 06:19 PM
Maybe later? Mine still isn't here, so I'm on the same boat. :(

I guess it's possible, apparently they deliver up until 9pm right? When i go on the tracking page on Yodel's website it says the parcel is still in the service centre though, so it seems pretty doubtful. :(

SlyTrooper
11-14-2014, 06:30 PM
I guess it's possible, apparently they deliver up until 9pm right? When i go on the tracking page on Yodel's website it says the parcel is still in the service centre though, so it seems pretty doubtful. :(

It's stupid that we pay so much money just to be ignored like this. What the hell are they doing right now? We are entitled, yes entitled, to have these games today. If I have to wait until tomorrow, I will be very angry with Ubisoft.

Dralight
11-14-2014, 06:46 PM
It's stupid that we pay so much money just to be ignored like this. What the hell are they doing right now? We are entitled, yes entitled, to have these games today. If I have to wait until tomorrow, I will be very angry with Ubisoft.

Exactly. Really we should have had priority considering we bought the more expensive editions of the game. I'm not really expecting it to come today now, i just seriously hope it comes tomorrow and not Monday as my tracking seems to suggest. :/

RobertMcSassin
11-14-2014, 06:47 PM
My skull edition of Black Flag was delivered at 9.15pm...So they do go later, depending on how far away from the depo they are and how many parcels they have left...

However...My UbiShop-ped Unity arrived ten minutes ago!!!...And the Amazon-ned Rogue arrived in the first-class post this morning...Along with the re-bought PS4 Black Flag...(long story, don't ask...You don't really care...*Wails*...)...And the American Saga...today was a good post day... ;) :D ...

cyrax008
11-14-2014, 06:59 PM
I got the dispatch email on Wednesday and it still hasn't come (1st Class) and I ordered it for Friday.

Chipworm
11-14-2014, 07:42 PM
Sigh. Not here yet, and when I try to download the preorder content by clicking the link they sent it states:

Sorry,

It is too late to download this file. You were allowed to download within 30 days.

If you have any questions, please contact Digital River Customer Service at CustomerServices@digitalriver.com.

Just about had enough now. Half tempted to send it back when it arrives.

Skylined69
11-14-2014, 08:23 PM
Exactly. Really we should have had priority considering we bought the more expensive editions of the game. I'm not really expecting it to come today now, i just seriously hope it comes tomorrow and not Monday as my tracking seems to suggest. :/
Here's how I stupidly thought this worked, I ordered the game the day UBI opened the pre-orders expecting that I would be guaranteed receipt of the game on the day it's launched. Now here I am at 7:15pm on launch day in the UK with no game and Yodels site telling me that it can't find my order even though earlier in the day I received a confirmation text saying it's on the way, yet people can just walk into the store and get a copy straight away. UBI have let me down badly it's a complete farce that we pay this much for the Guillotine Edition and be left out to dry like this, guess UBI are more concerned with raking in the cash for by all accounts a half finished game than they are with treating fans with the respect they deserve.:mad::mad:

Marty12887
11-14-2014, 08:50 PM
Guys I think I know why we never got an email for the heavy pack. It's linked to uplay account rather than needed a code to unlock. Why they couldn't communicate this to us though

SlyTrooper
11-14-2014, 09:42 PM
Just got an email saying that they haven't even dispatched my order yet. It's complete ********. They're giving me a 10% refund, but I wanted it before my exams. I'm not using Ubi next year. What a let down.

johnnoshArk
11-14-2014, 09:57 PM
I received an email saying my Unity had been shipped 2 days ago, but it had no tracking information at all, just a blank space. uPlay says that the order is processing and today I got an email saying that some items haven't been shipped as expected and to expect a 10% discount.

So has it been shipped or not? My experience with Black Flag convinced me to go with Ubi directly again. I won't be doing this next time.

I feel for all of you that are waiting for both, at least I have Rogue to play thanks to EB Games. (Glad I am playing that first truthfully, wasn't planning on tackling it till after Unity)

SlyTrooper
11-14-2014, 10:07 PM
I received an email saying my Unity had been shipped 2 days ago, but it had no tracking information at all, just a blank space. uPlay says that the order is processing and today I got an email saying that some items haven't been shipped as expected and to expect a 10% discount.

So has it been shipped or not? My experience with Black Flag convinced me to go with Ubi directly again. I won't be doing this next time.

I feel for all of you that are waiting for both, at least I have Rogue to play thanks to EB Games. (Glad I am playing that first truthfully, wasn't planning on tackling it till after Unity)

Same for me. We have been royally screwed over. :mad:

SHADOWGARVIN
11-14-2014, 10:10 PM
Sigh. Not here yet, and when I try to download the preorder content by clicking the link they sent it states:

Sorry,

It is too late to download this file. You were allowed to download within 30 days.

If you have any questions, please contact Digital River Customer Service at CustomerServices@digitalriver.com.

Just about had enough now. Half tempted to send it back when it arrives.

That email was send by mistake. You should have received another email containing a code to download the pre-order content. If you haven't received it, you should contact ubisupport. I did the same thing yesterday and after contacting them i received the right email.

johnnoshArk
11-14-2014, 10:13 PM
Same for me. We have been royally screwed over. :mad:

At this point, I am expecting Dragon Age and Far Cry to arrive before Unity (both with EB). Will be severely disappointed and angered if that happens.

Skylined69
11-14-2014, 10:20 PM
What I'd really love to know is why the tracking info for my order on Yodel's site has disappeared and where the hell my parcel is, it previously showed the parcel was at a dispatch centre in Wednesbury now it says:

Sorry, we couldn't find your parcel details. Please check the information on your Yodel Call Card and try again.

So now it's past 9pm in the UK I don't have my game and I don't know where it is and can't track it either, even though I've got a text confirming that the parcels on it's way with a link to track it that doesn't work. Well done UBI for picking a company that are well known for screwing up deliveries. :mad:

Due to the fact I can't even track the parcel anymore I'm worried they don't recognise the number because it's been delivered to the wrong address and the numbers now deleted from their system.

Chipworm
11-14-2014, 11:01 PM
That email was send by mistake. You should have received another email containing a code to download the pre-order content. If you haven't received it, you should contact ubisupport. I did the same thing yesterday and after contacting them i received the right email.

Yeah, thanks bud. I sent a message and shortly after another email arrived.

Yodel turned up at around 8pm so I now have my Notre Dame edition.

Decided to play Rogue first. Turned on the ps3, it needed an update. Installed that, then rogue needed one too
. Installed that, and now Rogue itself is installing....

GODZYLLA 21
11-14-2014, 11:06 PM
Anyone payed with their credit card? If the answer is yes, when did they charge your money, as soon as you received the dispatch email or a few days later?

SHADOWGARVIN
11-14-2014, 11:17 PM
Yeah, thanks bud. I sent a message and shortly after another email arrived.

That's great. You're welcome.

johnnoshArk
11-14-2014, 11:18 PM
Anyone payed with their credit card? If the answer is yes, when did they charge your money, as soon as you received the dispatch email or a few days later?

A few hours after the dispatch email, so probably straight away but had to wait for confirmation etc.

GODZYLLA 21
11-14-2014, 11:34 PM
That's strange... So this happened to me (like never before): I received my dispatch email and shortly after I sent them a message that I want to cancel my preorder (yeah, a bit late, that's what happens when you leave things until the last moment). Although it was stated in the email that they charge immediately, my money was still in the account. This was on Wednesday evening.

Yesterday I receive a message from them that I cannot cancel the order since it has already been dispatched, so the only option is to refuse the package and they'll refund me once the item gets back to them. Today I found out that the tracking number they gave me works, not on UPS, but on DHL. So the item arrived in my country today and my bank account is still the same.

Not sure what to do when it'll arrive, since a friend of mine told me that when he sent back his order (not ACU, something else some time ago) it arrived damaged and they did not refund his money. Problem is, they don't have "what" to refund me since they never charged me (except for the first time when I preordered). That's why I'm saying it's odd, because when I purchase something the money are put on hold almost instantly.

On a side note, I chose the more expensive shipping (1-3 days) and it seems that they sent it using the standard shipping anyway. That's the last time when I order something from their store.

johnnoshArk
11-14-2014, 11:42 PM
That's strange... So this happened to me (like never before): I received my dispatch email and shortly after I sent them a message that I want to cancel my preorder (yeah, a bit late, that's what happens when you leave things until the last moment). Although it was stated in the email that they charge immediately, my money was still in the account. This was on Wednesday evening.

Yesterday I receive a message from them that I cannot cancel the order since it has already been dispatched, so the only option is to refuse the package and they'll refund me once the item gets back to them. Today I found out that the tracking number they gave me works, not on UPS, but on DHL. So the item arrived in my country today and my bank account is still the same.

Not sure what to do when it'll arrive, since a friend of mine told me that when he sent back his order (not ACU, something else some time ago) it arrived damaged and they did not refund his money. Problem is, they don't have "what" to refund me since they never charged me (except for the first time when I preordered). That's why I'm saying it's odd, because when I purchase something the money are put on hold almost instantly.

On a side note, I chose the more expensive shipping (1-3 days) and it seems that they sent it using the standard shipping anyway. That's the last time when I order something from their store.

Mine is still 'pending' as such, but definitely came out straight away. That's a weird situation though =/

slowlyklasse77
11-15-2014, 10:19 AM
Am I the only one that didnt even get a shipping mail? Mine still says order in process, it hasn't even been shipped yet.

Ainzwick
11-15-2014, 10:57 AM
Am I the only one that didnt even get a shipping mail? Mine still says order in process, it hasn't even been shipped yet.

I received a shipping notice for the Guillotine Edition on Wednesday and for Far Cry 4 Ultimate Kyrat Edition yesterday (Friday here in Australia)

My Guillotine Edition says "Order in Process"
My FC4 Ultimate Kyrat Edition says "Order Complete"

Neither have tracking numbers. I also have neither in my possession (obviously on the latter).

Their customer service on Facebook has been laughable. Whenever I try and communicate with customer support via their website the site has a crash. Whenever I try and call them they're unable to assist me.

Sheer and utter incompetence.

newsents
11-15-2014, 11:31 AM

Nahh mate you're not the only one, mine is still order in process too...called them up 3 times and launched 3 tickets with online support and the only definitive thing I have found out is that my order hasnt been shipped yet although according to them "our notes on the order show it is ready for shipping"....they told me this on friday.....got an email apologising for the delay and giving me 10% off for the inconvenience.....

All I can say is I'll be expecting more than 10% off if i dont get it next week either

weirdesque
11-15-2014, 12:05 PM
I spoke too soon and didn't receive the game yet since the dispatch 3 days ago. I mentioned mine is coming by DHL and just a heads up to the others, the tracking link they sent in the email & on the invoice page does not work. You'll have to go here http://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking.html for the tracking number to work, just type it in yourself. Mine says it left the service centre in Germany yesterday. Doesn't look like I'll be getting it till after tomorrow or whenever.

SlyTrooper
11-15-2014, 12:47 PM
Pathetic that Ubi admit that my order wasn't dispatched but don't have he brains to actually dispatch it when they found out. If they had dispatched it last night it could have been here today. I don't live that far away from Germany. It's like half a day worth of flights.

weirdesque
11-15-2014, 01:01 PM
Indeed. I hope they dispatch yours asap and for the others who are still order in process, I feel your annoyance! Since this is a limited edition, they shouldn't have sold more than 50 or whatever, only because it seems like they can't handle all the orders that came in for it, knowing that it's going to be a huge package. Plus all the other orders they have to go through. I'm a 6hr flight from Germany, it should've come yesterday at least. And for the ones who already received Unity from this ordeal, are you also dealing with the glitches everyone is complaining about?

SlyTrooper
11-15-2014, 02:11 PM
I've decided to use some of my 10% discount to get the ACU & ACBF novels to add to my collection. That's literally the only positive I have from this experience.

Helmi83
11-15-2014, 02:24 PM
:mad:For the first time ever, I have receive no updates except for an email mentioning my order are delayed due to some orders not being shipped.

Preordered both Unity Guillotine CE & Rogue CE in late August but still nada, Haizzz!!!:mad:

SlyTrooper
11-15-2014, 03:32 PM
Haha. Ironically, my Far Cry 4 pre-order has been shipped before AC. Shows how much more reliable Amazon can be.

Helmi83
11-15-2014, 03:49 PM
Haha. Ironically, my Far Cry 4 pre-order has been shipped before AC. Shows how much more reliable Amazon can be.

Amazon can be reliable but unfortunately it doesn't have the Gullotine edition, Does it?

Funny all my previous order arrive 1 week within the launch week itself but this is dissapointing as even my status is still order in process. Got an email reply from the ubi helpdesk, Same ****e...Some orders not delivered as expected crap, Blah3x...Order to be sent soon, Blah3x Look out for the email with the tracking number!!!:mad:

SlyTrooper
11-15-2014, 06:46 PM
Still no dispatch email. Now the chances of me getting it before Monday depend on 3 factors:

1. Ubi's competence.
2. If it is shipped before late tomorrow.
3. If they have couriers that deliver on Sundays.

This isn't a massive ask, to be honest. If they think that a 10% discount is just going to make me forget the fact that I'm going to have no time to play it if it comes any later than this, then they are surely mistaken. Shade has offered to help me, as he actually seems to be able to do his job & help people out, but the rest of Ubisoft are just screwing everything up for me. I had it all planned out, but now I don't know what to do anymore. I mean, how difficult is it to ship a "small number" of games out to people. Yes, the email specifically said a "small number". Fair enough if it's on its way here right now & they have just simply failed to update me because of the rush, but we all know that's not why I haven't had a dispatch notice.

Never in my life have I had a game I pre-ordered come late; one that I anticipate the most too. If this had happened to my Far Cry 4 pre-order I wouldn't have batted an eye, but this is a franchise that I spend hundreds of pounds on every year & they don't even get it to me after the game has been out for 3 days (assuming that this is what's going to happen). Good luck having me order from you next year Ubi, because you're going to have to offer an amazing collector's edition for that to happen.

Helmi83
11-15-2014, 09:58 PM
Still no dispatch email. Now the chances of me getting it before Monday depend on 3 factors:

1. Ubi's competence.
2. If it is shipped before late tomorrow.
3. If they have couriers that deliver on Sundays.

This isn't a massive ask, to be honest. If they think that a 10% discount is just going to make me forget the fact that I'm going to have no time to play it if it comes any later than this, then they are surely mistaken. Shade has offered to help me, as he actually seems to be able to do his job & help people out, but the rest of Ubisoft are just screwing everything up for me. I had it all planned out, but now I don't know what to do anymore. I mean, how difficult is it to ship a "small number" of games out to people. Yes, the email specifically said a "small number". Fair enough if it's on its way here right now & they have just simply failed to update me because of the rush, but we all know that's not why I haven't had a dispatch notice.

Never in my life have I had a game I pre-ordered come late; one that I anticipate the most too. If this had happened to my Far Cry 4 pre-order I wouldn't have batted an eye, but this is a franchise that I spend hundreds of pounds on every year & they don't even get it to me after the game has been out for 3 days (assuming that this is what's going to happen). Good luck having me order from you next year Ubi, because you're going to have to offer an amazing collector's edition for that to happen.

Who is shade and ya' think he can help me too?:(

SlyTrooper
11-15-2014, 10:20 PM
He's a community manager on here. His inbox is currently full, so you'll have to wait until it clears to contact him. He hasn't got back in touch with me, so I don't know what he's doing. Hopefully he'll contact me soon. If he is able to help, I'll tell you so that you can get his help too.

ALIAS 4747
11-15-2014, 10:45 PM
Hi didn't know if I should post this here but is anyone missing the framed canvas thats meant to be in it?

AceSoloMcCloud
11-15-2014, 11:26 PM
Why do companies STILL use Yodel and similar "services", it's a horrible business model.
My Assassins Creed Rogue has literally gone rogue, it was delivered to a "Neighbour", but I got no card (just the "We've delivered your item" email, you have? WHERE?!
I've checked all the neighbours in my street and the two joining streets, where's my game for goodness sake.

Ubisoft, there's a reason Yodel are cheap, DON'T use them!

wickywoowoo
11-15-2014, 11:38 PM
Aren't Yodel one of those companies where the delivery men aren't even Yodel employed, they are literally just people with vans who invoice for all the work they do a week?

I am horrified people still do not have their games and worse, they have gone missing. I thought I was getting wound up and stressed at the thought of mine not arriving on release day (it did) so I can only sympathize with those still waiting. Shocking treatment.

SlyTrooper
11-16-2014, 12:34 AM
The worst possible timing for me as well. If this had happened last year it wouldn't have been such a big deal. Yes, I would be more occupied with school, but I didn't have any exams. This was the worst time for it to happen.

newsents
11-16-2014, 04:51 AM
Anyone in Aus get their Guillotine pre-order?

Busta Chopz
11-16-2014, 08:17 AM
Anyone in Aus get their Guillotine pre-order?

Don't have mine yet, and with no tracking numbers for Aussies, the customer service representative I've asked to chase it up is probably having an impossible time. Not happy it's this late. When I finally get that Arno statue on to my shelf it will always remind me of the time my game didn't arrive when it was supposed to, and how much bull I had to go through to get any info on it.

Helmi83
11-16-2014, 08:55 AM
He's a community manager on here. His inbox is currently full, so you'll have to wait until it clears to contact him. He hasn't got back in touch with me, so I don't know what he's doing. Hopefully he'll contact me soon. If he is able to help, I'll tell you so that you can get his help too.

Thanks buddy, Any help you can provide is definitely appreciated & please do not hesitate to PM me, Cheers:)

newsents
11-16-2014, 08:59 AM
Don't have mine yet, and with no tracking numbers for Aussies, the customer service representative I've asked to chase it up is probably having an impossible time. Not happy it's this late. When I finally get that Arno statue on to my shelf it will always remind me of the time my game didn't arrive when it was supposed to, and how much bull I had to go through to get any info on it.

Have you gotten a shipping confirmation? I havent...did they charge in in GBP instead of AUD...I'm paranoid that I ordered it from the wrong country and it wont get sent...but there was no Guillotine in the Aus shop.

johnnoshArk
11-16-2014, 10:10 AM
Have you gotten a shipping confirmation? I havent...did they charge in in GBP instead of AUD...I'm paranoid that I ordered it from the wrong country and it wont get sent...but there was no Guillotine in the Aus shop.

Not to stress you, but there was one in the Aus shop, I ordered it. In fact last time I checked it's still there.

newsents
11-16-2014, 10:26 AM
Ok...maybe I got it wrong but I ordered it from Aus ubi and got charged 156 pounds not AUD, even if I ordered from UK shop they all come from the same warehouse anyway so it shouldnt really affect the shipping IMO

Mr_Shade
11-16-2014, 11:13 AM
Guys, If you are still waiting on Yodel to deliver, please accept our apologies - I would stay in contact with the delivery company - so you have updates.

If you have had a delay in delivery, Ubisoft should have contacted you directly as well.

terrasyt
11-16-2014, 11:20 AM
Status still stuck at processed, and still waiting for it to be shipped.

So, does Ubi have some sort of compensation policy and do i have to contact them through the service desk to get it?
(I read some people are getting a 10% discount and this is the first time something like this happened to me)

I would appreciate it to get some information on this
Thanks in advance for answering

lothario-da-be
11-16-2014, 11:22 AM
People still haven't received their game?
I hope you guys get your game soon.

slowlyklasse77
11-16-2014, 11:28 AM
Guys, If you are still waiting on Yodel to deliver, please accept our apologies - I would stay in contact with the delivery company - so you have updates.

If you have had a delay in delivery, Ubisoft should have contacted you directly as well.

Why Is no one at support answering? This is ridicoulus.

SlyTrooper
11-16-2014, 01:45 PM
People still haven't received their game?
I hope you guys get your game soon.

Yeah. Some didn't get shipped, so they're giving us a 10% discount & then ignoring us. The game came out on Friday, but I'm still waiting for it to be shipped on Sunday. I really wanted it before Monday, but now I've given up hope of even getting it before Tuesday. They can't even ship the damn games days after they found out we haven't got them.

slowlyklasse77
11-16-2014, 02:04 PM
Yeah. Some didn't get shipped, so they're giving us a 10% discount & then ignoring us. The game came out on Friday, but I'm still waiting for it to be shipped on Sunday. I really wanted it before Monday, but now I've given up hope of even getting it before Tuesday. They can't even ship the damn games days after they found out we haven't got them.

I didnt even get 10% off

Mr_Shade
11-16-2014, 02:04 PM

Please check your PM's and emails - appears your item[s] have shipped and emails advising you also sent - so might be lost in spam filters?

newsents
11-16-2014, 02:10 PM

Tuesday? HAHA, if they ship my order on Monday...and thats a big if at this point, I won't get it til at least Thursday...if I dont get a shipping confirmation by Wednesday I'm calling the store yet again and demanding more of a discount or a free AC Unity season pass.

Mr_Shade
11-16-2014, 02:13 PM
Guys, please do contact store support - some people have reported items have shipped - and arrived - even though they have had no confirmation - so please check directly!

SlyTrooper
11-16-2014, 02:31 PM
Please check your PM's and emails - appears your item[s] have shipped and emails advising you also sent - so might be lost in spam filters?

I don't think so, but I'll check.

slowlyklasse77
11-16-2014, 03:07 PM
So I got an e-mail 30 min ago with shipping details, but when I use the tracking number UPS say it doesn't exist

SlyTrooper
11-16-2014, 03:37 PM
So I got an e-mail 30 min ago with shipping details, but when I use the tracking number UPS say it doesn't exist

I had a similar problem. Contact support.

newsents
11-16-2014, 09:14 PM
Guys, please do contact store support - some people have reported items have shipped - and arrived - even though they have had no confirmation - so please check directly!

Appreciate all your help Shade, I have been in contact with the store support regularly and unfortunately they have told me that my order hasn't left the warehouse yet, so I am keeping my fingers (and everything else) crossed that I receive some good news on Monday

Helmi83
11-17-2014, 12:27 AM

Hi Shade,

Have received no emails of such neither in my inbox nor spam filters etc. Appreciate any help you can give:(

Busta Chopz
11-17-2014, 04:50 AM

Not having much success with support. When I do get a reply, it's taken ages, and it's real band-aid response. Nobody is interested in engaging me properly about my complaint. I've written concise, lengthy enquiries that are responded to with a couple of quick sentences basically telling me to wait. I've waited for almost a week.

Helmi83
11-17-2014, 06:13 AM
Not having much success with support. When I do get a reply, it's taken ages, and it's real band-aid response. Nobody is interested in engaging me properly about my complaint. I've written concise, lengthy enquiries that are responded to with a couple of quick sentences basically telling me to wait. I've waited for almost a week.

Same here, Their response if any is like you mentioned "band-aid".

I'm gonna wait it out by Friday, If not i'll drop an email to cancel the entire order and after which they will lose me as a customer.:mad:

Helmi83
11-17-2014, 08:01 AM
So as usual no response from support since their robotic reply of delay + 10% disc on the 15th Nov.

Sound off if your status is like moi;

No email in my inbox/spam etc.
No charge to card(Wife's)
Order status in uPlay shop is: Order in Process:(

king-hailz
11-17-2014, 09:20 AM
Tracking number didn't work for me. But I got the game by release date.

adobloug
11-17-2014, 11:40 AM
I'm still waiting for my order to be processed. Seems like it's shipping from Luxembourg.

Haven't received notifications of delays...

AllyCatdice
11-17-2014, 06:05 PM
I received my Guillotine Edition on Friday, order still says in process, never got a shipping confirmation and the money has still yet to leave my account... Anyone else got the game yet but not been charged?

killjoytomsta
11-17-2014, 06:21 PM
i staill havnt had mine ,has anyone had or heard of any communications from ubisoft explaining the hold up??
they could have at least sent out the game by release day and the rest of the guillotine pack later if theyre having problems.
my friends have finished the game and its going to be spoilt for me by hearing them talk about it if i dont get it soon>>:mad:

Skylined69
11-17-2014, 10:12 PM
It's been 3 days now since my Guillotine edition was sent out for delivery from a dispatch centre IN MY CITY! and I've got less than 1 hour left before it won't be delivered today. The tracking number supplied by Yodel doesn't work on their site, I called them and they use voice recognition software to take the tracking number just for it to tell me 2 times in a row that "we couldn't recognise that number the best way to track your package is through our website goodbye" AND THEN HANGS UP!! incidentally their site provides no alternative number just a contact form which I filled out on Friday AND STILL HAVEN RECEIVED A REPLY!!!:mad:.

I sent a message through UBI's Support site and received a copy pate response stating that a small number of number of orders were not shipped, I replied stating that the order had been shipped but has been screwed up by the delivery company but am still waiting on any kind of answer:mad:.

I'd love for UBI to explain why myself and others have been left waiting for a game we should have received on launch day. Why did I pay UBI £120 for this kind of treatment when I could have casually walked into the store and bought the game at 9am on the 14th? Also I'd love to know what the hell they plan to do to compensate those of us who have had to wait for this:mad:.

Sorry for the rant but this is beyond a joke now, I've bought special editions of assassins creed since the first one most of the time the dearest version, I'd love to know why I should pay hard earned cash to UBI for such poor service because they cheaped out on a delivery company that doesn't even employ their own drivers. its now 8:24pm in the UK and Yodel don't deliver past 9pm so now theres a fair to even chance I'll have to wait another day for this if it turns up at all!!!!!

SlyTrooper
11-17-2014, 11:20 PM
I got my copies of Rogue & Unity today. I feel sorry for you guys who still don't have them.

Helmi83
11-18-2014, 12:30 AM
I received my Guillotine Edition on Friday, order still says in process, never got a shipping confirmation and the money has still yet to leave my account... Anyone else got the game yet but not been charged?

Hmm that's very weird, Hope my orders are on the way too.

newsents
11-18-2014, 08:27 AM
Anyone here, particularly if you're from AUS, get a shipping confirmation with no tracking number? Anyone know why that is?

Just got my shiping confirmation this morning and now I'm paranoid :/

adobloug
11-18-2014, 10:00 AM

The deposit took five days to show up in my account; so you may have to be patient.

At least you get to enjoy the game :). Still waiting for my Guillotine Edition.

Helmi83
11-19-2014, 01:25 AM
Anyone here, particularly if you're from AUS, get a shipping confirmation with no tracking number? Anyone know why that is?Just got my shiping confirmation this morning and now I'm paranoid :/Finally got a email with shipping confirmation but in my case the tracking no is invalid, So out goes another email to support, At least hopefully i know it's on the way!!!Btw u guys check the final charges, Instead of the promised 10% disc, They took away €10 instead, Slimy bastards

Latte10010
11-19-2014, 05:21 AM
So the fact is : Uplay shop dispatched the product without confirming the credit card charge on 14 Nov.
I authrised the payment to the bank and HSBC now charged 113.99 euro on the same day 14.Nov.

After Uplay found out the credit card was rejected once, they retrieved the parcel directly from DHL Germany.
No contact, no email, no response from Uplay or Ubisoft, so I didn't know what has happened and just waiting.

I found out by calling DHL Japan customer center today that the parcel was never reached them and was back to dispatcher in Germany by their reqest.
I confirmed that HSBC bank got charged the 113.99 Euro from Ubisoft, no cancell from Ubisoft.

This is just an incredible mess caused Uplay shop, I have never experienced something like this before.
I use Amazon and many shops directly from US or Europe, and using DHL or parcel services so many times, but this situation is just apalling.

Helmi83
11-19-2014, 07:18 AM
So the fact is : Uplay shop dispatched the product without confirming the credit card charge on 14 Nov.
I authrised the payment to the bank and HSBC now charged 113.99 euro on the same day 14.Nov.

After Uplay found out the credit card was rejected once, they retrieved the parcel directly from DHL Germany.
No contact, no email, no response from Uplay or Ubisoft, so I didn't know what has happened and just waiting.

I found out by calling DHL Japan customer center today that the parcel was never reached them and was back to dispatcher in Germany by their reqest.
I confirmed that HSBC bank got charged the 113.99 Euro from Ubisoft, no cancell from Ubisoft.

This is just an incredible mess caused Uplay shop, I have never experienced something like this before.
I use Amazon and many shops directly from US or Europe, and using DHL or parcel services so many times, but this situation is just apalling.

Hi,

Sorry to hear on your troubles, The site you gave didn't work for my shipping reference and yes my wife's card has been charged so i just pray my orders arrive in good condition. Funny thing is this the 1st time(for me) Uplay has screwed on the order/delivery issue and their cust support is TERRIBLE, I feel you bro'.

As for your issues, PM Mr_shade, He's the community manager here and he can look into your issues, Best of luck buddy:(

Latte10010
11-19-2014, 08:10 AM
Thanks, helmi83.
I have already wrote this issue to Ubisoft/Uplay shop and waiting the reply.
But I'm writing this on this forum bacause I assume some of you guys having same issue withoug recognize it.

DHL tracking isn't working properly, and HSBC bank's anti-fraud system worked against Ubisoft Luxemburg so they initially rejected the payment
Ubisoft, Uplay shop is holding or stopping those deliveries to be returned, because they dispatched without
confirming their credit card process. Some of you, how would you know?

As I wrote, Ubisoft/Uplay shop didn't send any notification of this situation. So I had NO idea!
A DHL Japan customer service person did all the work, like, calling DHL Germany confirming all the situatin who received my product and when and where.
It was unbeliebable when I heard from DHL Japan because it didn't appear on their tracking site.

I'm writing this to tell. I want tell this poor service and situation I have never experienced before. Just for sharing! :eek:

weirdesque
11-19-2014, 08:11 AM
Hi Latte10010, I think we are dealing with the same problem. Although, I didn't receive any call from my bank to say anything was wrong with the payment. I'm also waiting for it to arrive from Germany by DHL, and I checked the tracking and it said that it left the facility in Germany on Nov.14 and till today, I still don't have it. I contacted DHL two days ago asking where on earth is it, and they said it's in another location because the authorities are checking the shipment container that my package is in, among many other packages inside and that they are working to resolve that.

Last night I received an email saying the shipment has been delivered on Nov.17. Why does this delivery notification only mention Germany beside it? It would help if it had the word "from" next to it. I'm really hoping it just means FROM. I clicked on the tracking link from that email and the last update shows that the package is in my country on the 17th and was "Signed for" by a company I've never heard of. The location of it does say my city though, so to my knowledge, it's IN the country. But when I checked where this company was, their location is one of 2 German cities that the package passed through (Gütersloh).

On the tracking page, the destination box did say my city only. Now it says "Bielefeld - my city - Germany"

Does that seriously mean it went back??? I never had a problem tracking with DHL, but this I don't understand.

Same in my Uplay shop account, it says order complete and all that. Yes, they've done their job of finally shipping it out (late) but then this happens. If there was anything wrong with the payment, surely I would have gotten a call from the bank, especially something that cost this much and is an international purchase, but there was nothing. I got the shipping confirmation email from them plus 3 emails with codes. Why would they send it to me if I never paid?

Did Uplay support reply to you and is taking time with a solution? Or do you mean they are taking a long time to reply back?

This is getting ridiculous. I don't even know who to be mad at! Ubisoft? DHL? If this package wasn't expensive as heck, I wouldn't care this much.

I love you, Ubisoft, but this is ridiculous.

And Helmi83, you can track your Waybill number through here http://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking.html

adobloug
11-19-2014, 08:34 AM
Did Uplay support reply to you and is taking time with a solution? Or do you mean they are taking a long time to reply back?

Don't expect any reply soon. I wrote to them on two days ago. No reply yet.

Helmi83
11-19-2014, 09:02 AM
And Helmi83, you can track your Waybill number through here http://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking.html[/QUOTE]

This doesnt work, DHL tracking numbers are usually 10digits, But mine is alpha-numeric 18, Googling points too UPS but when i called them no reference of any sort.:mad::mad:

Helmi83
11-19-2014, 09:04 AM
Thanks, helmi83.
I have already wrote this issue to Ubisoft/Uplay shop and waiting the reply.
But I'm writing this on this forum bacause I assume some of you guys having same issue withoug recognize it.

DHL tracking isn't working properly, and HSBC bank's anti-fraud system worked against Ubisoft Luxemburg so they initially rejected the payment
Ubisoft, Uplay shop is holding or stopping those deliveries to be returned, because they dispatched without
confirming their credit card process. Some of you, how would you know?

As I wrote, Ubisoft/Uplay shop didn't send any notification of this situation. So I had NO idea!
A DHL Japan customer service person did all the work, like, calling DHL Germany confirming all the situatin who received my product and when and where.
It was unbeliebable when I heard from DHL Japan because it didn't appear on their tracking site.

I'm writing this to tell. I want tell this poor service and situation I have never experienced before. Just for sharing! :eek:

Still i would suggest you to PM Mr_Shade, He does stuff quicker compared to support. Trust me!

weirdesque
11-19-2014, 09:06 AM
Oh? How about this link: https://dhli.dhl.com/dhli-client/publicTracking?0 You've got 4 options to choose from.

Helmi83
11-19-2014, 09:35 AM
Oh? How about this link: https://dhli.dhl.com/dhli-client/publicTracking?0 You've got 4 options to choose from.

Thank you sir but still nada for all 4, I've PM Mr_Shade on this, Hope he can shed some light as like you mentioned, It's not a small amount especially for me(SGD400+) and Ubisoft/Uplay is taking it lightly with orders completed in CAPS on their site

lisaagius
11-19-2014, 10:32 AM
You didn't get a tracking code in the confirmation email?

so angry no delivery of game .it is now 19/11/14 and i ordered this 14th . i have emailed phoned and still no action . they just have no real concern for people that are awaiting for the game. compensation shouid be awarded to those that have been so let down .as they can not fullfill the orders and just keep fobing everyone off. also cannot contact till 3pm and close at 8pm . so when phoned they say we will get back to you within 2hours . NO they dont and still no emails . by the looks of things they say it has been dispatched and it hasnt. surley they cannot be aload to do this

Latte10010
11-19-2014, 10:33 AM
Still i would suggest you to PM Mr_Shade, He does stuff quicker compared to support. Trust me!

Thanks Helmi83 , I'll try it. By the way, 18 digit means UPS right?
Didn't we all pay for DHL Express for 2-3 days International delivery? If they used UPS for you, then Uplay shop have lied about the carrier...

HI weirdesque
Well, it seems like we are sharing the exactly same issue.

Please try your tracking number on this original German DHL site which seems more accurate http://nolp.dhl.de/nextt-online-public/report_popup.jsp
DHL Japan site wrongly said the product delivered to my city - Germany(!?) on 17 Nov, received by "ARVATO" , that's why I called DHL Japan this morning
then found out this whole mess . It seems like ARVATO means returned to its original sender.

We really need to know why our purchases were returned to Bielefeld, Germany! Or they have never even leave Bielefeld a whole weekend....
This situation is just appalling.

weirdesque
11-19-2014, 10:40 AM
Latte10010, I just received the call from DHL and indeed, they said my package was returned to origin. They told me to contact this Arvato and have them send it again. Have they told you this too? Are you going to contact this company? Oh & thanks, I just tried that link and it says delivered to ME, but all it says is Bielefeld. This is so stupid.

Edit: I'm going to send them an email now so hopefully I get a good response before trying to tackle support from Ubi. This seems to be their general website http://www.arvato.com/

Latte10010
11-19-2014, 11:09 AM
Latte10010, I just received the call from DHL and indeed, they said my package was returned to origin. They told me to contact this Arvato and have them send it again. Have they told you this too? Are you going to contact this company? Oh & thanks, I just tried that link and it says delivered to ME, but all it says is Bielefeld. This is so stupid.

Edit: I'm going to send them an email now so hopefully I get a good response before trying to tackle support from Ubi. This seems to be their general website http://www.arvato.com/

weirdesque

Are you really sure about this http://www.arvato.com/ ? I just looked at this "company", it says nothing about International delivery services.
Why are they picking up our Assassin's Creed parcels at the facility in Bielefeld on Monday....

I haven't get a reply from Ubisoft / Uplay shop at all. I'm so disappointed.

weirdesque
11-19-2014, 11:12 AM
I was confused as well but if you look at the address of all the Arvato sites that come up on google, the main office seems to be in Gütersloh. The city that is mentioned after Bielefeld. I don't understand why are they handling packages like this.

Helmi83
11-19-2014, 01:52 PM
Thanks Helmi83 , I'll try it. By the way, 18 digit means UPS right?
Didn't we all pay for DHL Express for 2-3 days International delivery? If they used UPS for you, then Uplay shop have lied about the carrier...

HI weirdesque
Well, it seems like we are sharing the exactly same issue.

Please try your tracking number on this original German DHL site which seems more accurate http://nolp.dhl.de/nextt-online-public/report_popup.jsp
DHL Japan site wrongly said the product delivered to my city - Germany(!?) on 17 Nov, received by "ARVATO" , that's why I called DHL Japan this morning
then found out this whole mess . It seems like ARVATO means returned to its original sender.

We really need to know why our purchases were returned to Bielefeld, Germany! Or they have never even leave Bielefeld a whole weekend....
This situation is just appalling.

Nothing surprising if they are lying!!!

Late ship out for preorders obviously stock issue, But nooo shipping issue.
When it does get shipped out, Tracking no. issues.
And the 10% they promised? Turns out to be 10euros, Hey UBISOFT do your ****ing math 10% off 239.89 is not 10 Euros

iI just want to get this order over as you have definitelty lost my confidence for future purchases.:mad:

Latte10010
11-19-2014, 11:40 PM
It's beeen 7 days since I received the shipping notice of DHL Express "2-3 days delivery to Japan".

My parcel is still in IBIELEFELD - GERMANY, someone ARVATO retrieved mine, "order completed" by Uplay shop.
All I have is 113.99 euro credit card bill.
HSBC bank computer was probably right....it could have been a fraud.

In Japan now everyone can buy Assassin's Creed Unity from every game shop,
just someone who ordered at Uplay shop can't get the game......this is ludicrous.

Still no reply from Uplay shop customer service.

Helmi83
11-20-2014, 12:31 AM
It's beeen 7 days since I received the shipping notice of DHL Express "2-3 days delivery to Japan".

My parcel is still in IBIELEFELD - GERMANY, someone ARVATO retrieved mine, "order completed" by Uplay shop.
All I have is 113.99 euro credit card bill.
HSBC bank computer was probably right....it could have been a fraud.

In Japan now everyone can buy Assassin's Creed Unity from every game shop,
just someone who ordered at Uplay shop can't get the game......this is ludicrous.

Still no reply from Uplay shop customer service.

Hi,

Im so sorry to hear but i feel you as i may be in the same situation, As usual uPlay support has not replied and my 18digit alphanumeric tracking no. is still invalid today for both DHL & UPS. This is a nightmarish order and the fact support is not doing anything about it.

Is there a way we can contact our bank to report the charge is fraudulent and only known to us after we approve the charge. I'm going to do that with my bank by end of this week if i trully never receive my package

Latte10010
11-20-2014, 04:05 PM
Hello, guys!!

I just had an update from DHL.....according to DHL Germany, because of "lack of custom clearance papers", those container couldn't
go through the German Customs in Leipzig - Halle Airport.  So it brought back to BIELEFELD, Germany, then returned to
" ARVATO " , a company which was responsible of shipping those containers.

That's all I could tell so far.

There is no reply from Ubisoft/ Upaly shop yet...

Gladiaattori1500
11-20-2014, 05:38 PM
I preordered Unity from this crappy store and I still haven't got it.

Yeah

Helmi83
11-21-2014, 01:16 AM
Guys,

You need to contact Mr. Shade, If you have please wait for him to reply, Please provided clear details on your issues along with your ticket no. & order no.

Please provide concise and clear details not rant as i assure you he gets the job done, I have PM him in regards to my tracking number being invalid and he has replied me with accurate tracing number and yep as suspected it is via UPS.

I'll update you guys if i do really receive the items, No pun intended.

Helmi83
11-21-2014, 07:34 AM
Guys,

You need to contact Mr. Shade, If you have please wait for him to reply, Please provided clear details on your issues along with your ticket no. & order no.

Please provide concise and clear details not rant as i assure you he gets the job done, I have PM him in regards to my tracking number being invalid and he has replied me with accurate tracing number and yep as suspected it is via UPS.

I'll update you guys if i do really receive the items, No pun intended.

Items received even though UPS ****ed up my delivery, Sent to another part of the building and mentioned it was their standard practice!!!

Mr_Shade, If UBISOFT, UPlay & UPS is ****e but you're the man:)...Hope you'll extend ur help to those affected too.;)

Latte10010
11-21-2014, 09:24 AM
wow, Helmi83 you have received your parcel? Congratulations!
I did PM to Mr_Shade and my order #, now I have real hope that Ubisoft and his team finally find my returned/missing parcel then
sent it to me.
We all paid for DHL Express for International delivery, didn't we? But it seems like UPS was a better choice for your case....

Mr_Shade
11-21-2014, 10:50 AM
Hi All, helping as many people as possible ;)

RollRaccooN
11-21-2014, 03:43 PM
Hi All, helping as many people as possible ;)

Finally, The real Ubisoft's man coming??

As you see, all our ACU guillotine boxes returned to Germany 'cause they couldn't pass customers so We cannot receive that. Even all the foolish who cannot use their Hidden blade are playing that!!!:mad:

You Templers make crazy all the Assassins in the world, like Korea, Japan, Scandinavians, Singapore, Belgium, and others who I cannot see. Some Scandinavian guy had tried contact you by your helping services, Facebook, and phone calls. But you ignored him. How rude! Where is your MANNERS?? or Are you really in Templers order in Abstergo industry so that make crazy us to break ourselves? ? Wow, IT IS REALLY FUN, YOU CROOK.

Now you must explain all these situations before you lost our reminded faith. Or just break our faith and believe you fools control all over the world, like Templers doing in game.

Mr_Shade
11-21-2014, 04:29 PM
Finally, The real Ubisoft's man coming??

As you see, all our ACU guillotine boxes returned to Germany 'cause they couldn't pass customers so We cannot receive that. Even all the foolish who cannot use their Hidden blade are playing that!!!:mad:

You Templers make crazy all the Assassins in the world, like Korea, Japan, Scandinavians, Singapore, Belgium, and others who I cannot see. Some Scandinavian guy had tried contact you by your helping services, Facebook, and phone calls. But you ignored him. How rude! Where is your MANNERS?? or Are you really in Templers order in Abstergo industry so that make crazy us to break ourselves? ? Wow, IT IS REALLY FUN, YOU CROOK.

Now you must explain all these situations before you lost our reminded faith. Or just break our faith and believe you fools control all over the world, like Templers doing in game.If you have issues with deliveries, your first port of contact, should be store support - they are dealing with this in a case by case basis.

I am not able to post items to you or anyone, however Ubishop support are helping as many people as possible, however some delays may occure as they answer each person, however please do bear with them.

I will also just remind you, I'm not a crook, so no need for name calling - however we are attempting to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

snowshadow0502
11-21-2014, 04:30 PM
I have received my order. And yours will be at your home so soon. They were sending all the parcel again on 19 Nov. (The parcel sent by DHL)

boonperm
11-21-2014, 04:33 PM
I have same problem as yous. Glad that i'm not alone. DHL tell me that Ubisoft call it back I don't know it is true or not but i want my AC:U guillotine edition. I want answer from Ubsoft!

I live in Thailand guess we're in the same boat guys...

Not only AC:U but AC:Ro and Bundle figurine still not sent to me too (Bundle is out of stock they just restock it 2 or 3 day ago but still not sent it to me) and Rogue CE they just remove it from their store. Hey Ubisoft I pre order it! Why i have to wait this long! turn out that my friend already play that game while i have to wait. Very disappointed with you this year.

boonperm
11-21-2014, 04:34 PM
I have received my order. And yours will be at your home so soon. They were sending all the parcel again on 19 Nov. (The parcel sent by DHL)

will we get the new tracking number? or we just have to wait?

RollRaccooN
11-21-2014, 04:48 PM
If you have issues with deliveries, your first port of contact, should be store support - they are dealing with this in a case by case basis.

I am not able to post items to you or anyone, however Ubishop support are helping as many people as possible, however some delays may occure as they answer each person, however please do bear with them.

I will also just remind you, I'm not a crook, so no need for name calling - however we are attempting to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

This is the first answer get from Ubisoft.

Your point is correct but we don't contact you if Ubishop service answers to us in time. We always using your service center including Ubishop sev. But they didn't answer until we thought they ignoring us. It is serious problem irrespective of customs accident. So you should warning them as you possible.

And here is some guy who get his box so we can wait some more time. But you guys didn't explain your problem 'bout customs and also didn't notify our now tracking numbers. It is very important and messive mistakes. I think you cannot deny this and you must discuss 'bout this problem with your companions, especially Ubishp support.

Anyway, thanks to watching this thread and answer to us. At least community manager has interest in our players. But we disappointed Ubisoft's service so that you should transmit our rages with customs accidents.

Mr_Shade
11-21-2014, 05:13 PM
This is the first answer get from Ubisoft.

Your point is correct but we don't contact you if Ubishop service answers to us in time. We always using your service center including Ubishop sev. But they didn't answer until we thought they ignoring us. It is serious problem irrespective of customs accident. So you should warning them as you possible.

And here is some guy who get his box so we can wait some more time. But you guys didn't explain your problem 'bout customs and also didn't notify our now tracking numbers. It is very important and messive mistakes. I think you cannot deny this and you must discuss 'bout this problem with your companions, especially Ubishp support.

Anyway, thanks to watching this thread and answer to us. At least community manager has interest in our players. But we disappointed Ubisoft's service so that you should transmit our rages with customs accidents.

Ubishop support - when contacted by yourself, will give you all the information you need about your own order, since things need checking.

There maybe different issues for different people - so it's important people get the correct information for their individual circumstances - some may already have new items on the way already.

As I said, Ubishop support are the best people to ask, since they can answer you directly - and can be quicker than waiting for me to ask them.

FyMJohan
11-21-2014, 05:45 PM
Ubishop support - when contacted by yourself, will give you all the information you need about your own order, since things need checking. <---Really? I haven't gotten any information at all on any of the occasions I've been in contact with your "support". I've called, emailed, used the form on the support page and chatted on facebook about my non-sent order. I've asked 5 times now why you simply cannot give me a reason to why you just can't deliver the games?? I've booked and payed for them, now it's ubisoft turn to send the games! The only response I've recieved is a mail I got a few hours ago that says that my order has been cancelled due to my request. That's funny because I haven't made a request to cancel my order, have you been hacked or something? My order is still being processed, according to the ubisoft shop page. Looks like this will be the second weekend which I can't play AC, if it will be three weekends without a new AC-game I will cancel my order and never, ever buy an Ubisoft game again.

Vaah5
11-21-2014, 08:44 PM
<---Really? I haven't gotten any information at all on any of the occasions I've been in contact with your "support". I've called, emailed, used the form on the support page and chatted on facebook about my non-sent order. I've asked 5 times now why you simply cannot give me a reason to why you just can't deliver the games?? I've booked and payed for them, now it's ubisoft turn to send the games! The only response I've recieved is a mail I got a few hours ago that says that my order has been cancelled due to my request. That's funny because I haven't made a request to cancel my order, have you been hacked or something? My order is still being processed, according to the ubisoft shop page. Looks like this will be the second weekend which I can't play AC, if it will be three weekends without a new AC-game I will cancel my order and never, ever buy an Ubisoft game again.

I have the same issue it says they cancelled my order by mail and I never asked for it to be cancelled, I did contact support about not receving my products and they said that they would look it up, 5 days later nothing. Just this cancelled order email. It says that me or someone from ubisoft have removed my order.

Edit: I'm from Sweden
Edit 2: Seems like I got a full refund for both Unity and Rogue

FyMJohan
11-22-2014, 12:01 AM
Are you sure about the "full refund"? I paid a "bookingfee" for 90 SEK and that isn't in the amount they repaid me, yet.

Vaah5
11-22-2014, 12:27 AM
Are you sure about the "full refund"? I paid a "bookingfee" for 90 SEK and that isn't in the amount they repaid me, yet.

Yea I noticed after that I didn't get the money back for the booking fee.

meritursas
11-22-2014, 01:01 AM
I got the same message too, that my order has been cancelled.. I am so sad..
And it didn't full refund my money either.. I paid 149,90€ for it and it says that i'm gonna get 139,90€..

I'm really disappointed :(

RollRaccooN
11-22-2014, 02:29 AM
I have the same issue it says they cancelled my order by mail and I never asked for it to be cancelled, I did contact support about not receving my products and they said that they would look it up, 5 days later nothing. Just this cancelled order email. It says that me or someone from ubisoft have removed my order.

Edit: I'm from Sweden
Edit 2: Seems like I got a full refund for both Unity and Rogue

You Whaaaaaaaat???

Ubishop used community manager by decoy and destroy all our orders??
Justice is dead. I had said "we must unite" like a joke but it become to real.
Even Korean crooks don't do like this!

RollRaccooN
11-22-2014, 02:44 AM

But I want to know your situation more accurately. Were you in accident like me?? Boxes couldn't pass customs and returned to Germany?

There is someone who be cancelled his order, and it wasn't his will. Others worrying their orders be cancelled and me too.
You are the only one get your boxes after customs accident so I want some information from you if you can, like your nations.

Sorry to my rude and demend your attention with forgiveness.

d0dgE1979
11-22-2014, 07:04 AM
I'm still waiting for my Guillotine Edition to be sent too - also in Australia but I'm in WA.
I actually ordered 2 copies (one for me, one for the housemate) - we received one of them, but not the other one.
I've phoned and left support tickets, live chat, everything and unfortunately no one has been able to help me.
The money has been taken out of my account and I didn't receive any tracking numbers at all.

All up, I'm really concerned :(

boonperm
11-22-2014, 08:46 AM
still waiting and don't know where is my Guillotine Edition after it return to Germany. Still no answer from Support as well.

Latte10010
11-22-2014, 09:20 AM
Guys.....
I was in the same boat that I was waiting my Notre Dame edition which was returned within Germany.
Today, I have just received my merchandise.
It has a new tracking number from DHL Express ,and shipped from ARVATO (sender), Bielfeld, Germany.
I have just checked the tracking root and it has shipped on 19, Nov.
I didn't receive any notice or update for this, but I'm relieved while I'm angry for guys who got cancelled without booking fee.
This shop needs some proper management. It's horrible experience to many around the world.

Mr_Shade
As I promised, I tried to PM you to report this but the message says
" Mr_Shade has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
So I can't PM you so I report this on here.
I closed all the help ticket after updating my status : parcel received.
Thank you for your help and customer care.
Please take care.

adobloug
11-22-2014, 09:41 AM

My order got cancelled too (PS4 Guillotine edition)

This email arrived about 11:21 yesterday(friday 21.11.14):
I'm so very sorry to hear that you haven't received what you ordered, we have forwarded your issue to the warehouse for further process and hopefully they' ll have your order sent out before soon.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Anette

Aproximately two hours later this arrived in my inbox:

Thank you for ordering from Ubisoft. At your request or at the request of the fulfiller and/or manufacturer, the following was cancelled from your order:

The PS4 Guillotine edition is no longer available in the UBI shop. Might this be a stock issue?

boonperm
11-22-2014, 09:58 AM
Guys.....
I was in the same boat that I was waiting my Notre Dame edition which was returned within Germany.
Today, I have just received my merchandise.
It has a new tracking number from DHL Express ,and shipped from ARVATO (sender), Bielfeld, Germany.
I have just checked the tracking root and it has shipped on 19, Nov.
I didn't receive any notice or update for this, but I'm relieved while I'm angry for guys who got cancelled without booking fee.
This shop needs some proper management. It's horrible experience to many around the world.

Mr_Shade
" Mr_Shade has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
Please take care.

They sent new tracking number to you?

many people got their order canceled. i start to afraid that maybe mine too... but still no Email from ubishop so there is still hope for me.

Latte10010
11-22-2014, 10:51 AM
They sent new tracking number to you?

many people got their order canceled. i start to afraid that maybe mine too... but still no Email from ubishop so there is still hope for me.

No, they didn't send any new tracking number. So I had no idea.
So when my local carrier (which doing DHL) brought mine, I was just surprised.

I assume that parcels that got "recalled" (failed to through Customs then back on 17. Nov) in Germany were resent on 19 Nov.
So if you haven't got a cancel notice, then maybe your parcel is just on the way to your house.

But I strongly recommend you to make a question ticket at Uplay shop and ask customer service for update.
They may take time but I had replies. it's quite clear that even customer service people don't know what's actually happening.
You should just keep asking them an update, okay? Good luck.

boonperm
11-22-2014, 11:06 AM

I assume that parcels that got "recalled" (failed to through Customs then back on 17. Nov) in Germany were resent on 19 Nov.
So if you haven't got a cancel notice, then maybe your parcel is just on the way to your house.

But I strongly recommend you to make a question ticket at Uplay shop and ask customer service for update.
They may take time but I had replies. it's quite clear that even customer service people don't know what's actually happening.

yeah. Thanks. I already sent my ticket to support. Time to wait.

RollRaccooN
11-22-2014, 11:29 AM

Here is some new information that Asians get their ACU boxes.

Anyway, I contacted to Arvato services in Germany but I wondering it isn't sender. But Ubisoft still don't notice our new tracking numbers so it was the only way to me to get new number. If I correct and get new tracking number, I will reply in here.

Mr_Shade
11-22-2014, 04:05 PM
Mr_Shade
Please take care.

Thanks for the update - my inbox was swamped, it is now clear:)

FyMJohan
11-22-2014, 04:22 PM
Hey Mr_Shade, are we going to get the full amount refunded, or are you going to hold onto the 90 sek "bookingfee" for the game you couldn't deliver without explanation?

Mr_Shade
11-22-2014, 04:27 PM
Hey Mr_Shade, are we going to get the full amount refunded, or are you going to hold onto the 90 sek "bookingfee" for the game you couldn't deliver without explanation?
Hi,

Any questions about refunds on your orders, should be directed to the Ubishop support - since they are the ones issuing the refunds directly - it's possible that due to the 'booking fee' being a separate 'purchase' that it may need to be refunded at a different time.

Support will be able to trace your order and the amount you paid and refund any difference as needed.

I will try and check, please do send me your Order information, however I have limited contact at the weekend and am also in a different country, so please bear with me - however - please do update your support tickets and ask if you have a different amount.

RollRaccooN
11-23-2014, 01:20 AM
Is there anyone who can give me your boxes sender address??
DHL service can tracking cargo if address and post numbers are correct both of them so I need sender's address, name, post number, etc.

If you guys can give me information, plz reply me.

Dinkybarrel
11-23-2014, 05:26 AM
Well this is dumb. I'd found out about the screw up with DHL (I had to call DHL myself, you guys didn't even send a courtesy email to say something about it). They explained the situation about the package recalls, so I decided to give it a little time for you to sort your side out.

It's been nearly a whole week, and I've been waiting for some sort of update from your side: Nothing. I logged in to check my order status and it says it's "Complete". Yeah, my order was 'Complete' and I haven't even received so much as a delivery notice. In the time it's taken you to not do anything, I have friends who have already finished the game.

So like, thanks for nothing.

RollRaccooN
11-23-2014, 06:15 AM
Well this is dumb. I'd found out about the screw up with DHL (I had to call DHL myself, you guys didn't even send a courtesy email to say something about it). They explained the situation about the package recalls, so I decided to give it a little time for you to sort your side out.

Calm down, brother. I had called Nov. 17th to DHL service when our cargos returned to Germany. and they explained all of situation, the send didn't ready documents for passing customs so all products recalled. Yes It was D H L who explained, not Ubisoft. and here is some informations by brothers who they got their game. They said boxes sent again in Nov. 19th. But We don't know not only our new tracking numbers but also who is the send.

DHL(I mean, DHL Korea service) also said that they can track cargo if customers have address about senders. they need senders address like nation, post numbers, etc, include my(customers) address. then, they can track even customers don't have any tracking numbers. But! We Don't Know About Who is The Send. ANYTHING!

Yes, all these informations come from our brotherhood, or DHL. Not Ubisoft. Until now I can't understand how rude the major company to their customers. they didn't notice anything. Community Manager persuade us hardly to using Ubishop service center but actually That service center ignoring us. Is this global trend? Wow, how exciting.

So DHL did everything they can. And now, Ubisoft's turn but they didn't answer anyone. This is make us mad.

Helmi83
11-24-2014, 05:22 AM
Hi,

Any questions about refunds on your orders, should be directed to the Ubishop support - since they are the ones issuing the refunds directly - it's possible that due to the 'booking fee' being a separate 'purchase' that it may need to be refunded at a different time.

Support will be able to trace your order and the amount you paid and refund any difference as needed.

I will try and check, please do send me your Order information, however I have limited contact at the weekend and am also in a different country, so please bear with me - however - please do update your support tickets and ask if you have a different amount.

Hi guys,

I saw someone resorting to names when replying in this thread to Mr. Shade. i think that's truly uncalled for, As i said he can help but please don't expect miracles as im sure he'll do his best as he did with me.

Now may i suggest for those who have not received their orders or tracking number;

1. Log a ticket with ubi support(if you haven't done so), Give a few days to reply.
2. If still no reply, PM Mr. Shade with YOUR ISSUE & EARLIER LOGGED TICKET NUMBER irrespective of replies or not.
3. Sit back & wait(Yes painful) for Mr. Shade to advise next.

I'm writing in an email soon for Mr_Shade exemplary work and also to grab the attention of YES delayed responses by support, Hope this helps.

Cheers guys.

RollRaccooN
11-24-2014, 06:59 AM
Finally my box arrived at Inchon National airport, Korea. And get my tracking number. But it came from DHL Korea, not Ubisoft.

So I cannot try new method tracking cargoes by address but I will try that as soon as possible when I get my box.

New information is my cargo had sent at Nov. 21th not 19th. So I think they re-sending our boxes separately. But I am not sure how much times other brotherhood should wait. Anyway, I am watching this thread until all other brotherhood get your own boxes. Because this is chance for check Ubisoft's service quality for our players.

adobloug
11-24-2014, 10:24 AM
Finally my box arrived at Inchon National airport, Korea. And get my tracking number. But it came from DHL Korea, not Ubisoft.

So I cannot try new method tracking cargoes by address but I will try that as soon as possible when I get my box.

New information is my cargo had sent at Nov. 21th not 19th. So I think they re-sending our boxes separately. But I am not sure how much times other brotherhood should wait. Anyway, I am watching this thread until all other brotherhood get your own boxes. Because this is chance for check Ubisoft's service quality for our players.

It looks like the shipping has been outsourced to a warehouse - which might explain why UBI support doesn't know all the answers.

Hopefully they will be able to sort out why DigitalRiver has cancelled the orders for some of us.

RollRaccooN
11-24-2014, 08:44 PM
Hey.

Finally, Ubisoft service center send my new tracking number in support ticket. But it's too late 'cause DHL was faster than Ubi's answer.
Anyway, you brothers who had used Ubisoft service center maybe get your own tracking numbers in your tickets. so you should check your mailbox or your tickets.

But I am so disappointed to Ubi's service quality. I asked at Nov 18th(GMT) and they answer at Nov 24th(also GMT). it takes one week. One Week.
I think this situation may explain something like Ubisoft cannot tracking their cargoes and cannot explain where it is. Am I so radical?

Well, it can be prey for reporters who work in a Korean On-lined Game magazine. they are not World-wide like IGN, Metacritic but I want to introduce these days for Koreans and Warning about Ubishop.

d0dgE1979
11-24-2014, 09:36 PM
I put my ticket in on the 13th November.
Mr_Shade got it escalated on the 22nd November (Thank you Mr_Shade)
It's now 25th November and still no update for me at all.

I'm a patient person, but the lack of information here is really frustrating.

But thanks Mr_Shade for trying to help, I do appreciate it - hopefully I'll hear something very soon.

Good luck everyone.

RollRaccooN
11-25-2014, 11:24 AM
Guys.

My box arrived at 11/25(UTC+09:00) today. it was sent at Nov. 21th by Arvato in Germany.

And here is some new method to track your cargoes, by using your own address.
DHL service can track cargoes if you have 2 address(including Post numbers, nations, etc) senders, and consumers.
This is my sender, Arvato's information.
Name : Arvato Entertain
Nation and Post numbers : 33335 Gutersloh, Germany

Korean DHL service could tracking cargoes by using that address and my address, so maybe It`s worth a shot. but I'm not sure all DHL service can do it.

Finally, I was reported this in Korean On-lined Game Magazine. That article include you guys own forum nickname. so if you uncomfortable using your nicknames, plz PM to me or reply. I'm checking this thread until solve this situation, so if you reply to me your unpleasant than I'll erase your nicknames.

d0dgE1979
11-25-2014, 11:45 AM
Glad it finally arrived for you.
Can I just ask, are you based in Germany?
I'm in Australia so I don't know if I'll be able to do the same as you.

Glad it's arrived.
I've tried phoning again tonight and escalating it. Again. Two weeks since I put my ticket in. Disappointed :(

RollRaccooN
11-25-2014, 11:51 AM
Glad it finally arrived for you.
Can I just ask, are you based in Germany?
I'm in Australia so I don't know if I'll be able to do the same as you.

Glad it's arrived.
I've tried phoning again tonight and escalating it. Again. Two weeks since I put my ticket in. Disappointed :(

Hey,

Well, if you ask my nation, no. I'm Korean, and living Korea.
But if you ask about boxes, Yes. It was sent by Arvato in Gutersloh, Germany.

I'am so sorry that other brothers cannot receive not only own boxes but also tracking numbers. I'm watching this thread, but it's very hard to help you brothers. Only I can do that update informations, sending articles to On-line magazines, and so on.

I hope your box arrive at your home as soon as possible and meet you again in Paris, not here. Cheer up brother.

d0dgE1979
11-25-2014, 12:54 PM
Here's hoping!

Thanks for keeping us updated :)

If i hear anything, I'll let everyone know too.

robertds13
11-25-2014, 01:54 PM
I live in South Africa and I have still not received my AC Unity Guillotine Edition. Game has been out for almost 2 weeks. Nobody can tell me where it is and it still says 'Order in process' on the Uplay site. I am getting very worried.

RollRaccooN
11-25-2014, 02:21 PM
I have asked why Ubisoft delayed notice about recalls. And this is their answer.

11/25/2014 12:45:03 PM
We are sorry we replied late, there was a certain delay in replying to the ticket.

We have provide the answer as soon as we could.

I closed my ticket. there is no more expect in Ubisoft support.
Brothers, you should ask to DHL service about your cargoes. They are kinder, hoper, and more technical than Ubi's Support.
And if you asked just one time to DHL, they tracking cargoes to the ends of earth.

adobloug
11-25-2014, 02:37 PM
I received this from UBI support:

I'm so very sorry to have to inform you that we unfortunately cannot fulfill your order for The Assassins Creed: Unity due to stock being unavailable.

This was the PS4 Guillotine edition.

d0dgE1979
11-26-2014, 09:01 AM
Well that's disappointing.

I lodged my initial ticket on the 13th November - and I'm still waiting for an actual update that doesn't require me either phoning/coming on here/via facebook/updating my ticket myself.

I would just like some answers and I am being incredibly patient. But it's been over two weeks now since I lodged my first phone call.

How hard can it be? Send me the order I paid for that you've taken money for that I pre-ordered back in July - sounds easy enough right?

battlejayroyale
11-26-2014, 08:55 PM
Does anyone have the same problem as me? I still haven't received my Guillotine edition and I still haven't gotten any answers from Ubisoft.
So I pre-ordered Rogue and Unity together and they were both shipped out about two weeks ago. When UPS came, they only had Rogue for me in a bubbelwrap package (I wasn't home so my neighbour signed). But on the paper inside it said that Unity was suppose to be in there to. It even said 5KG on the package.
And now, on my orderpage on the Uistore, it says that Unity and Rogue has been delived. I've contacted them and I haven't gotten any answers. I'm really afraid they are not going to believe me because the status is "delivered" and my neighbour signed for it. I don't have any prove that I only received Rogue, except for the small bubbelwrap package it came in. So I'm very afraid that I just lost myself 150 Euro's.

d0dgE1979
11-27-2014, 06:28 PM
Does anyone have the same problem as me? I still haven't received my Guillotine edition and I still haven't gotten any answers from Ubisoft.
So I pre-ordered Rogue and Unity together and they were both shipped out about two weeks ago. When UPS came, they only had Rogue for me in a bubbelwrap package (I wasn't home so my neighbour signed). But on the paper inside it said that Unity was suppose to be in there to. It even said 5KG on the package.
And now, on my orderpage on the Uistore, it says that Unity and Rogue has been delived. I've contacted them and I haven't gotten any answers. I'm really afraid they are not going to believe me because the status is "delivered" and my neighbour signed for it. I don't have any prove that I only received Rogue, except for the small bubbelwrap package it came in. So I'm very afraid that I just lost myself 150 Euro's.

Similar problem.
Order the Guillotine Edition - still haven't received it.
No one is responding to my ticket either - which has been in the system since the 13th November.

Just frustrated beyond belief now.

d0dgE1979
11-29-2014, 04:51 AM
Well I had another update - saying it's still being investigated.

I really hope I get some resolution with this issue sometime soon. It's been over 2 weeks now and all I want to do is receive the game so I can play it.

Thanks Mr_Shade for all your help, I really do appreciate it.

d0dgE1979
12-02-2014, 01:30 AM
Sadly, still no update.

I tried contacting the warehouse who shipped the product - they advised they can't deal with me directly - can only deal with Ubisoft.

I've been trying to deal with Ubisoft for over 2 weeks now.

I simply don't understand why this is difficult. I ordered 2 copies, I received 1 - can't they just send the other one?

It's getting close to 3 weeks since this saga started. My ticket just says thanks for being patient. How longer do you expect me to be patient?

Hawaii2k
12-02-2014, 02:01 AM
The whole situation is starting to become laughable. I'm still waiting for my Guillotine edition. I ordered Rogue as well and that arrived at the post office together with a small envelope with a copy of Unity. I've called Ubisoft and they couldn't say anything about what has happened, why or where my merchandise is. The last ticket I sent to the "support" service was sent on November 25th, that's a week ago. Seven days to respond, not a word about apologizing the delay or that they'll investigate. Just pure silence as if they don't notice it. A user suggested that I'd send an e-mail to Arvato. They'll respond tomorrow I hope as I wrote rather late in the afternoon. As of now, it's like it has disappeared from the face of the earth. And reading that some orders have been cancelled worries me. Can only pray that it won't happen to me. But I sure do hope the ones who are affected by it will receive a compensation. I would be so much more at ease if Ubi just issued a statement saying "ok, we effed up and here's what's going on".

robertds13
12-02-2014, 07:53 AM
The whole situation is starting to become laughable. I'm still waiting for my Guillotine edition. I ordered Rogue as well and that arrived at the post office together with a small envelope with a copy of Unity. I've called Ubisoft and they couldn't say anything about what has happened, why or where my merchandise is. The last ticket I sent to the "support" service was sent on November 25th, that's a week ago. Seven days to respond, not a word about apologizing the delay or that they'll investigate. Just pure silence as if they don't notice it. A user suggested that I'd send an e-mail to Arvato. They'll respond tomorrow I hope as I wrote rather late in the afternoon. As of now, it's like it has disappeared from the face of the earth. And reading that some orders have been cancelled worries me. Can only pray that it won't happen to me. But I sure do hope the ones who are affected by it will receive a compensation. I would be so much more at ease if Ubi just issued a statement saying "ok, we effed up and here's what's going on".

Geez that would be nice if someone could just give an update on where the package is. I have been dealing with Ubisoft support, DHL and my local postal service. Each place has no idea where it is. Ubisoft said it is 'in transit', DHL says they haven't received it and my local postal service says it has not arrived in South Africa yet. So either it fell off the boat and nobody cares or someone has screwed up somewhere. The latest update I got from Ubisoft was yesterday after waiting 4 days for a reply. They told me that they are going to launch an investigation at their warehouse and if it is deemed to have been lost then they will send me another one. Freaking ridiculous!!! Is it not even remotely suspicious that it has been 'in transit' for nearly 3 weeks?? They said I must just wait to hear from their warehouse. So yeah after fighting with everyone I have been able to get hold of, I still don't even know which continent my package is on. Such good work everyone. Slow clap...

Latte10010
12-02-2014, 09:22 AM
Geez that would be nice if someone could just give an update on where the package is. I have been dealing with Ubisoft support, DHL and my local postal service. Each place has no idea where it is. Ubisoft said it is 'in transit', DHL says they haven't received it and my local postal service says it has not arrived in South Africa yet. So either it fell off the boat and nobody cares or someone has screwed up somewhere. The latest update I got from Ubisoft was yesterday after waiting 4 days for a reply. They told me that they are going to launch an investigation at their warehouse and if it is deemed to have been lost then they will send me another one. Freaking ridiculous!!! Is it not even remotely suspicious that it has been 'in transit' for nearly 3 weeks?? They said I must just wait to hear from their warehouse. So yeah after fighting with everyone I have been able to get hold of, I still don't even know which continent my package is on. Such good work everyone. Slow clap...

This is awful....it's apparent that many people's unreceived merchandises are in "warehouse" that they once failed to through
Customs because of their lack of paperwork, then they went all missing from everybody's tracking method.

Some were properly re-sent (but without notification) , some were just missing. Ubisoft didn't react until yesterday about this issue?
"going to launch an investigation" ??? :eek:
It should be so EASY because the sender hold all information about re-send and DHL...DHL said they don't have it then they were never sent.

This is beyond customer service, This shows how DISORGANIZED this "shop" was... I'll never, never, order something from this official shop again....

robertds13
12-02-2014, 09:52 AM
This is awful....it's apparent that many people's unreceived merchandises are in "warehouse" that they once failed to through
Customs because of their lack of paperwork, then they went all missing from everybody's tracking method.

Some were properly re-sent (but without notification) , some were just missing. Ubisoft didn't react until yesterday about this issue?
"going to launch an investigation" ??? :eek:
It should be so EASY because the sender hold all information about re-send and DHL...DHL said they don't have it then they were never sent.

This is beyond customer service, This shows how DISORGANIZED this "shop" was... I'll never, never, order something from this official shop again....

When I spoke to Ubisoft support yesterday I asked about this issue of packages being recalled. Support admitted that they did have an issue where some packages were recalled due to incomplete paperwork but mine was not one of them. Which makes my situation even stranger. According to Ubisoft support my package was sent without a problem. Yet nobody can tell me where it is. After this ordeal I may just never support Ubisoft with anything ever again. So dissapointed. I am such a huge AC fan.:(

d0dgE1979
12-02-2014, 09:54 AM
It would be better, but not by much, if there was some form of communication.
If they turned around and said - 'Hey, this is what's happening' I would feel a little bit better.

Right now all I know is they have $200 of mine and I'm waiting for my order.

The warehouse isn't responding
My ticket was lodged initially on the 13th November - it's now December.
No one has a clue as to what's happened to it.

I'm based in Australia - from what I can tell it's not just happening here, it's happening worldwide.

It's disappointing that no one can comment on the situation.

All I want is for the game to be shipped out to me.

At least you got a response after 4 days - I'm still waiting!

robertds13
12-02-2014, 01:33 PM
It would be better, but not by much, if there was some form of communication.
If they turned around and said - 'Hey, this is what's happening' I would feel a little bit better.

Right now all I know is they have $200 of mine and I'm waiting for my order.

The warehouse isn't responding
My ticket was lodged initially on the 13th November - it's now December.
No one has a clue as to what's happened to it.

I'm based in Australia - from what I can tell it's not just happening here, it's happening worldwide.

It's disappointing that no one can comment on the situation.

All I want is for the game to be shipped out to me.

At least you got a response after 4 days - I'm still waiting!

Well the only reason I got a "quick" reply was because I sent Ubisoft Support a scathing message threatening to enforce a refund (which if you contact your bank, they will tell you it is completely within your rights to demand a refund on a non-card present transaction even if Ubisoft doesn't want to give it to you). But strangely enough I just got an update on www.dhl.de tracking. It now says that my product has arrived in South Africa. So now I am extremely confused. It took from the 12th of November to now to get across the ocean. Was it being transported in a paddle boat or something!? I am just hoping it will now be delivered soon so this whole thing can be over.

Hawaii2k
12-02-2014, 10:19 PM
There's nothing new under the sun in my case. That is all, carry on. :mad:

d0dgE1979
12-03-2014, 01:07 AM
[/B]

Well the only reason I got a "quick" reply was because I sent Ubisoft Support a scathing message threatening to enforce a refund (which if you contact your bank, they will tell you it is completely within your rights to demand a refund on a non-card present transaction even if Ubisoft doesn't want to give it to you). But strangely enough I just got an update on www.dhl.de tracking. It now says that my product has arrived in South Africa. So now I am extremely confused. It took from the 12th of November to now to get across the ocean. Was it being transported in a paddle boat or something!? I am just hoping it will now be delivered soon so this whole thing can be over.

It's sadly getting to the point where I may have to get the Australia Competition & Consumer Protection government department involved (https://www.accc.gov.au/)

I thank the people on here who have been trying to help, unfortunately they are being let down behind the scenes somewhere along the line. Communication is clearly breaking down somewhere. It's just been an incredibly disappointing and frustrating saga.

Hopefully this will all be over and done with in the next couple of days. I can but hope.

d0dgE1979
12-04-2014, 01:53 AM
The latest update is...

"thanks for being patient - it's still being investigated."

I opened this case on the 13th November. That's three weeks ago.

I'm gob smacked. I paid for an order. The order didn't arrive. Re-send the order.

Am I asking for too much?

Latte10010
12-04-2014, 03:50 AM
It's sadly getting to the point where I may have to get the Australia Competition & Consumer Protection government department involved (https://www.accc.gov.au/)

I thank the people on here who have been trying to help, unfortunately they are being let down behind the scenes somewhere along the line. Communication is clearly breaking down somewhere. It's just been an incredibly disappointing and frustrating saga.

Hopefully this will all be over and done with in the next couple of days. I can but hope.

You should contact your bank first. Stop the payment or refuse the payment by claiming a fraud.
It's what I'd do first.... and of course claiming it to Consumer department is a good idea but in my country
they aren't kind to something personally imported from foreign countries.

adobloug
12-04-2014, 08:07 AM
The latest update is...

"thanks for being patient - it's still being investigated."

I opened this case on the 13th November. That's three weeks ago.

I'm gob smacked. I paid for an order. The order didn't arrive. Re-send the order.

Am I asking for too much?

They are out of stock according to the email I received. Re-sending probably isn't an option.

IMO, UBI Support could be a little more communicative. I do agree with you that the point has been reached where they either re-send you order (if possible) or refund you all your money.

d0dgE1979
12-04-2014, 02:34 PM
It's still available to buy from the Australian Ubisoft store - who knows if it's still in stock or not and I don't know if I can risk ordering another one in the hopes that it will arrive and then try to get my money back on the other one.

Yeah, the lack of communication is what's really bothering me the most. I shouldn't have to wait for over 3 weeks to find out what's happened to my pre-order that I made in July. That just seems ridiculous.

Come on Ubisoft. Please resolve this issue for me. I've been beyond patient.