PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone find a video related to PC gameplay AND NOT Console?

Red_dawn87
11-09-2014, 08:07 AM
Hi

As the title says the stream / promo / trailer's are only console video's i think according to them only Console people are consumer's people with PC are not consumer's to them i am hurt every time we think it will be different but every time they show console , console , and console. Just sad that there is no demo for pc. There is no point in cursing , abusing for me, trust is earned but if similar things keep on happening u loose it very easily.

Alphacos007
11-09-2014, 08:09 AM
There are only console videos because usually it's the console version of the game that leaks. I'm sure that on tuesday there will tons of videos appearing on youtube.

Red_dawn87
11-09-2014, 08:18 AM
There are only console videos because usually it's the console version of the game that leaks. I'm sure that on tuesday there will tons of videos appearing on youtube.

I agree with you that its console videos they show but a pc version would also be good coz if a company is making 2 variants of the same product showing only 1 is not good as an advertising point of view .

And i agree with your point with videos being on utube but those will be from us gamers not the developer (correct me if i am wrong ) i havent seen a demo by ubi showing W_D's on pc but during the downgrade saga of the game i saw a comment made idk if it was ubi or a leak that they were running the 1st E3 demo on SLI GTX 680

Alphacos007
11-09-2014, 08:34 AM
Actually there is one video showing the PC graphics features, but I don't think it contains gameplay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_xiXpJtxBE

Red_dawn87
11-09-2014, 08:51 AM
Yup no gameplay we wont know until the game comes out sadly

D_cover
11-09-2014, 09:08 AM
Consoles are more popular so Ubi will tend to show that one off more.

Anykeyer
11-09-2014, 10:33 AM
PCs are more popular and generate more money in general. But this particular game sells much better on consoles.
As for original question: PC version didnt leak

Red_dawn87
11-09-2014, 10:45 AM
I guess you are right, There are no PC leaks but i found only this to be said by the uploader that its using PC than console

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49tN_PnpES8

Mr_Shade
11-09-2014, 10:49 AM
I guess you are right, There are no PC leaks but i found only this to be said by the uploader that its using PC than console

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49tN_PnpES8

That's a PC dev kit, so not really the PC version - and it might not represent the final quality of the PC version.

Red_dawn87
11-09-2014, 10:56 AM
Oh didnt knw that but a small gameplay would be nice, coz atm only i can find are the 2 Nvidia feature video only. But the game is near release so i can forgot about that coz no 1 will pay attention to that.

del160901084246
11-09-2014, 12:47 PM
Oh didnt knw that but a small gameplay would be nice, coz atm only i can find are the 2 Nvidia feature video only. But the game is near release so i can forgot about that coz no 1 will pay attention to that.

Last year the PC-Version of Black Flag was leaked nearly two weeks before release. This year the PS4 was leaked, so we have to wait until the PC-Version gets released on the 11th, or maybe 10th. Maybe you see Gameplay in some Reviews on Monday, but I think every early Review will show XONE-Gameplay (Ubi-Deal with Microsoft). Ubisoft doesn't care about the PC-Version, so we all have to wait.