PDA

View Full Version : Hello from your new Community Manager

Mr_Shade
11-08-2014, 12:50 PM
Hi everyone,

Some of you may already know me, however I thought I should introduce myself officially!

My name is Colin, though you can call me Shade, since I have used that tag for a few years :)

Short history: I have been with Ubisoft since 2009, working as a Forum Manager on various forums, dealing with the communities for a wide range of titles over the years and I have recently been promoted to Community Manager.

As well as the promotion I've been busy moving to Newcastle Upon Tyne to work alongside a team of Support staff, which we hope will help make your experience as smooth as possible when contacting support or have questions.

I have been assigned the following games to watch over, so you will see my face about a lot more - especially if you are a fan of more than one title ;)

Assassin's Creed
Watch_Dogs
The Division

Rawrena
11-10-2014, 03:59 PM
It feels odd saying "welcome" since you've been here longer than I have, but here it is anyways: Welcome to the team! :)

Just to clarify, Mr_Shade is the Community Manager on EMEA side and I will remain the Community Manager for NCSA side. Together, we will form a Community Manager robot the likes of which have never been seen!

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/760779/carlton-dance-o.gif

DanPenfold
11-16-2014, 02:37 PM
Welcome to the watch_Dogs forums.