PDA

View Full Version : A request to PF designers to make dogfighting in PF interesting!

AcesHigh_AVG
04-06-2004, 11:34 AM
Would it be possible to allow a different positioning of the carrier task forces with the start of each dogfight map. Currenly in FB people have created scripted dogfigting maps that move in rotation after certain criteria have been accomplished. However, would it be possible that in each map rotation in PF that the carrier group would be in a different location so that each carrier group, or ground based team would have to search out the other carrier taskforce? I think that would make for a cool job for the PBYs and just make the game cooler in general.

I don't know if this is possible, but if it is could it be implemented?!

AcesHigh_AVG
04-06-2004, 11:34 AM
Would it be possible to allow a different positioning of the carrier task forces with the start of each dogfight map. Currenly in FB people have created scripted dogfigting maps that move in rotation after certain criteria have been accomplished. However, would it be possible that in each map rotation in PF that the carrier group would be in a different location so that each carrier group, or ground based team would have to search out the other carrier taskforce? I think that would make for a cool job for the PBYs and just make the game cooler in general.

I don't know if this is possible, but if it is could it be implemented?!