PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Pivots

j.f.luteijn
11-06-2014, 09:47 PM
I've a problem with finding pivots in the frontier. In Boston and New York I could place some pivots to mark the area where the pivots were hidden. But in the frontier I can't place some pivots to help me find the two pivots placed in the frontier. How can I find them? When you find a pivot you receive a counter attack. Where can I find which ones I've received already? What's the use of receiving these counter attacks? Can I use them to make items?

Julius

Anykeyer
11-06-2014, 10:40 PM
You probably need to go back to cities and pickup pivots you placed there.
Pivots give you hacks (available in options for all saves with completed main story) http://www.ign.com/wikis/assassins-creed-3/Pivot_Points

j.f.luteijn
11-09-2014, 03:30 PM
I've picked up eight pivots already. One pivot in the frontier I found by chance. According to the description I can place pivots in the frontier. But in reality I can't. Is there a possibility to replace the pivots from the frontier to Boston or New York? I suppose the answer is negative.

Julius

Anykeyer
11-09-2014, 07:03 PM
You can place pivots in frontier. But you cant place the same pivot twice, thats why I suggested collecting them back. I dont see why else you cant place pivots.

j.f.luteijn
11-11-2014, 10:07 PM
I've made it. I placed one pivot in Boston and I picked it up again. After that I could place some pivots in the frontier and find the missing two.

Julius