PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have their amazon orders ship?

DarkSolitudeX
11-06-2014, 03:12 PM
For the NA purchasers that bought from amazon, I am wondering if anyone have had amazon begin to package and ship their copy.

D_cover
11-06-2014, 03:20 PM
I'm going to take a wild guess and assume that in the UK are will be shipped Monday and Friday at the latest for the US. That's if the US buyers haven't already got their games on the move. :)

Green_Reaper
11-06-2014, 07:16 PM
For the NA purchasers that bought from amazon, I am wondering if anyone have had amazon begin to package and ship their copy.

I got mine at Amazon. Nothing yet. I'm guessing they'll ship it on Saturday or Sunday since I have Amazon Prime. The earliest I can imagine getting it is Monday if not Tues. the 11th. Last year, I got Black Flag (PS4 ver.) a couple days before the 15th, when it was supposed to be released. I couldn't play it though since the PS4 didn't come out until the 15th.

pleb87
11-06-2014, 08:14 PM
Would love it if I got mine early but I'm in the UK so it'll probably be Thursday if it was going to be early but I've booked the Friday off work at any rate!

D_cover
11-06-2014, 11:23 PM
Would love it if I got mine early but I'm in the UK so it'll probably be Thursday if it was going to be early but I've booked the Friday off work at any rate!

I doubt we'll get it 5 days early like we did with Watch Dogs. Crossing my fingers for a dispatch on Monday.