PDA

View Full Version : Pre-ordered from Gamestop on 9/26/2014

texasgmr
11-05-2014, 04:16 PM
I preordered the game back in September, 9/26/14 to be exact. When would I be receiving my code? I had put it into the link that gamestop provided and it said it was accepted. Was wondering because it starts tomorrow and I really want to play the beta. Thanks or your help.

SDWeasel
11-05-2014, 04:24 PM
If you put the GameStop code in and it was accepted then you're waiting on the email from Ubi with a different key. Those are being sent "from the 6th."

I'm keeping an eye out for mine, but don't expect it till at at least midnight or sometime tomorrow. Of course, I'll be at work all day so absolute earliest I can play is tomorrow night, assuming I can get it downloaded by then.

texasgmr
11-05-2014, 05:10 PM
If you put the GameStop code in and it was accepted then you're waiting on the email from Ubi with a different key. Those are being sent "from the 6th."

I'm keeping an eye out for mine, but don't expect it till at at least midnight or sometime tomorrow. Of course, I'll be at work all day so absolute earliest I can play is tomorrow night, assuming I can get it downloaded by then.

Yeah I know about the separate code that we would be getting from Ubi. I guess i am just so anxious to get the email lol. Thanks man for your help!

SDWeasel
11-05-2014, 05:23 PM
You're welcome! Also you're not alone, I'm watching my email pretty steady myself. It's not the 6th here but hey, I can dream.