PDA

View Full Version : Whiner kids...

XyZspineZyX
09-10-2003, 01:53 AM
Hey whining children...

Dont know what ya'll are complaining about...It used to be that ubi or whoever runs this show never even updated the site...Now we got updates every other day...I'm having no problems installing software or anything...Only thing i dont like is not having the addon, but i can deal with that, simply cause i'm a nice guy...but as for everything else, its fine...This isnt real life, the game will not be perfect as the planes were in world war 2...theres too many to do that...now if you want the real experience...start collecting world war 2 planes, and go start your own little private war with germany or something...this is not real life...settle the sh!t down.

XyZspineZyX
09-10-2003, 01:53 AM
Hey whining children...

Dont know what ya'll are complaining about...It used to be that ubi or whoever runs this show never even updated the site...Now we got updates every other day...I'm having no problems installing software or anything...Only thing i dont like is not having the addon, but i can deal with that, simply cause i'm a nice guy...but as for everything else, its fine...This isnt real life, the game will not be perfect as the planes were in world war 2...theres too many to do that...now if you want the real experience...start collecting world war 2 planes, and go start your own little private war with germany or something...this is not real life...settle the sh!t down.

XyZspineZyX
09-10-2003, 01:55 AM
problem is germany would not play fair

they would probably want to use their eurofighters and tornados

<center> http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SQDLAtUWiWZ3BKw19!aryp7v3C1h1DuNwpHOOuqhlraGSyMAY KiPEOZAA1OBgsLu*Sa0UQ2my0PiFyvNkJ5K7Clsoy7yNtEvOXY nHDuPNiotpZACY2oJxw/aircraftround.jpg </center>

XyZspineZyX
09-10-2003, 03:00 AM
Why are you so upset?

XyZspineZyX
09-10-2003, 03:14 AM
forum rules:
first lesson: dont whine
second lesson: dont whine about whiner, doesnt help anything either

btw:...hey there, im german...hmmm... and if you ask me... i dont wanna make war at the moment... maybe later... or so /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

http://home.arcor.de/f.zwintzscher/baz-logo.jpg

XyZspineZyX
09-10-2003, 03:39 AM
hey bazooka, i got one for you...dont whine about people that whine about whiners that whine a lot

hehe, you cant take me