PDA

View Full Version : Spit IX Campaign in BoE

CraytonRoberts
05-23-2004, 09:14 AM
I hope this is the right forum. The folks at Mission Builder, I fear, will find my question outside of their interest.
Two issues: First, is there any way top have squadron markings placed on the aircraftin missions within campaigns, instead of the stupid "01,02, 03, etc labelling ? Second, what would be a way in which I could replace , in one of the long Normandy campaigns, the P47 or P51 with Spit XIs, and have invasion stripes and aurthentic squadron markings on them?
Again, I realize this is a big and probably complex project, but I honesty am so unsophisticated about these things, and I don't have the time to start at ground zero of the learning curve,so that I need to be more or less walked through such a process.
Any suggestions? If there was a sort of tutorial about such a thing, could I be pointed in that direction, please?

CraytonRoberts
05-23-2004, 09:14 AM
I hope this is the right forum. The folks at Mission Builder, I fear, will find my question outside of their interest.
Two issues: First, is there any way top have squadron markings placed on the aircraftin missions within campaigns, instead of the stupid "01,02, 03, etc labelling ? Second, what would be a way in which I could replace , in one of the long Normandy campaigns, the P47 or P51 with Spit XIs, and have invasion stripes and aurthentic squadron markings on them?
Again, I realize this is a big and probably complex project, but I honesty am so unsophisticated about these things, and I don't have the time to start at ground zero of the learning curve,so that I need to be more or less walked through such a process.
Any suggestions? If there was a sort of tutorial about such a thing, could I be pointed in that direction, please?

WhiskeyBravo
05-23-2004, 09:59 AM
Hopefully there is a patch out real soon from Starshoy/Just Flight which will bring BoE into line with the Aces 2.01.

Sorry cant help with the lettering issue.

WB.