PDA

View Full Version : Beta question

FrankenTruck
11-03-2014, 04:57 PM
Will I still be eligible for the beta if I signed up for the beta with a Gamestop Code for the last beta since they didn't use that list ? Because I'd really like to try out this game to see what its really like

Natchai_Ubisoft
11-03-2014, 05:03 PM
Hey Franken, you mean you pre-ordered at gamestop and didn't receive a key last time while you were promised guaranteed access? In this case, you should be receiving a key yes. If you don't, don't be afraid to contact our customer support at www.support.ubi.com when the beta launches ;)

FrankenTruck
11-04-2014, 05:03 PM
Hey Franken, you mean you pre-ordered at gamestop and didn't receive a key last time while you were promised guaranteed access? In this case, you should be receiving a key yes. If you don't, don't be afraid to contact our customer support at www.support.ubi.com when the beta launches ;)

Yes I Pre-Orderd from GameStop physically a couple months back but wasn't given a code for the redemption code to prove I pre-orderd it so I went back in and got one from them and I redeemed it back during the last beta and the next day the announcement that the guaranteed access for the closed beta wasn't going to be taken so I never received a key for the last beta. So this means I should be receiving a key this go around right ?

Natchai_Ubisoft
11-04-2014, 05:15 PM
yes, normally. If you're not receiving one, contact our customer support ;)

FrankenTruck
11-04-2014, 05:23 PM
yes, normally. If you're not receiving one, contact our customer support ;)

So I should be getting a email anytime soon saying that I'll be receiving a code and if I don't get a code by when would you suggest I contact customer support?

Natchai_Ubisoft
11-04-2014, 05:35 PM
start of the beta :)

FrankenTruck
11-04-2014, 07:17 PM
start of the beta :)

Alright thanks a lot and who should I be getting the email from ubisoft or GameStop since I purchased the game from them ?