PDA

View Full Version : Royal Convoy on map ... but nobody's there!

similarly
11-03-2014, 10:06 AM
Now, it MAY be that I already attacked the convoy, (I'm old. I don't remember. I've attacked a lot of ships recently!) but if so, why is the blue royal convoy icon on my map? I go to the location and see the icon floating on the water, but no ships. Any ideas?

PhilyG213
11-03-2014, 10:43 AM
I had this problem once. I tried to fast travel to near locations to see if the problem was still there and it was every time so after a while I just stopped and left this Royal Convoy icon where it was. A long time later I travel there again and there I see the ship and everything works like it should. My suggestion is that you leave it for now and come back a few days later or make more missions and then look again.

Alphacos007
11-03-2014, 07:36 PM
Is the icon somewhat in the middle right of the map? If so, then it's a glitch that will never go away.

similarly
11-04-2014, 12:32 AM
Right now I've got THREE royal convoy icons on my map. I'm sure I attacked at least two convoys during my playthrough. I finished the main game last night and will do free-roam until Unity comes out, so we'll see if I can sink a convoy by then. I want the rewards for downing three convoys.

Led_Catcher
11-04-2014, 01:52 AM
I have the same issue; mine is colored light blue, and remains at the same location now for weeks. The actual convoys icon appears in white, so I've just been ignoring the blue one.

Fletch_2011
11-04-2014, 10:48 AM
I have the opposite problem, I have a notification that I found a royal convoy and no icon appears on the map anywhere. Oh well.