PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Unity (UNITE Program) In Canada?

Shaftex
11-03-2014, 02:28 AM
Just wondering... I live in Canada. I Pre-Ordered my copy of ACU: Gold Edition.

I tried to create my own Team & even tried joining another team with an available position on the UNITE Program site, but it tells me that it is not available in my region..

So how am I supposed to unlock all those Rewards on Uplay?? Is there somewhere I can read the Terms & Conditions? I can't find it. I really want those Uplay rewards. :nonchalance:

Altair1789
11-03-2014, 02:53 AM
Can you do the guillotine drop? If so, that replaces the Unite program I think. I think in North America you just get all the missions/ items for free, but I'm not sure. Now that I think of it, what DO you get for preordering from Uplay?

Alphacos007
11-03-2014, 03:17 AM
Yea, the Unite program is only for Europe. In North America you have the Spin to Win thing.

Shaftex
11-03-2014, 03:42 AM
Can you do the guillotine drop? If so, that replaces the Unite program I think. I think in North America you just get all the missions/ items for free, but I'm not sure. Now that I think of it, what DO you get for preordering from Uplay?

@Alphacos007

I am NOT able to do the Guillotine Drop game either (U.S. Residents Only). I am supposed to get 100% of items from Pre-Ordering the Gold Edition which includes all DLC (Season Pass) & Bonus Content. But I don't understand how I'm supposed to unlock those achievements & get the 500 Uplay Credits from the rewards.. :confused::confused::(

Alphacos007
11-03-2014, 03:46 AM
Oh, then you'll have to wait untill the bonus content DLC is released. Usually the first DLC released to the game contains all those pre order bonuses, for the people who did not participate in the pre order programs. I don't think you can get the 500 Uplay points to redeem the rewards right now.

D_cover
11-03-2014, 04:21 AM
From what I've been told the Unite Pre-Order program is exclusive to Europe and The US and I'd assume Canada as well will have the Spin To Win prize drop..