PDA

View Full Version : HexTCG out of Closed Beta (technically)

Guerthal
11-01-2014, 07:16 PM
They announced that you don't need a closed beta key to enter the closed beta (yet they don't want to call this "moving to open beta"). Since I'm tired of being disappointed by the state of DoC I think its time for me to put my hopes somewhere else. Good luck to anyone staying behind. R.I.P. DoC.

M0rw47h
11-01-2014, 07:19 PM
May the Deleb and Lava Spawns be with you.

jjf40licks
11-01-2014, 07:42 PM
I don't get it. If I wanted to play MtG, I'd be playing the original and not the copy (HEX). Nonetheless have fun there!

Schrudafruh
11-01-2014, 08:22 PM
I don't get it. If I wanted to play MtG, I'd be playing the original and not the copy (HEX). Nonetheless have fun there!

Yep, I tried Hex but it was such a copy/paste of Magic that it was embarrassing. These guys have no shame. I just play Magic instead.

bjarked
11-01-2014, 09:58 PM
WOW just tried it, it is really a pay to win game. and it suffer from the same problem as MtG online games, it waaay to slow. DoC is way better then that scrap

bjarked
11-01-2014, 10:04 PM
HEX card
Wild growth
can be played at any t
green
cost 1 green mana
give target creature +3/+3 until end off turn

MtG card
Giant growth
can be played at any t
green
cost 1 green mana

Guerthal
11-02-2014, 02:20 AM
They've been working on some EXTENSIVE PvE free-to-play content for a while now. Mostly waiting on that.

Nal_Ra
11-02-2014, 04:18 AM
The game will be expensive. Draft is around 7$ or a little cheaper if your buying boosters from AH. The game is a MTG clone, I came form Hex,MTG,Solforge,Hearthstone here and i'm not going back. I'm prepared to sell my account :D

HighLanderPony
11-02-2014, 07:57 AM
HEX card
Wild growth
can be played at any t
green
cost 1 green mana

MtG card
Giant growth
can be played at any t
green
cost 1 green mana

Hex version also has 'shuffle it into your deck and make its cost 0 permanently'.

Tried Hex, been enjoying it, would pay for it. Great community as well, and the 'big guys' give packs way, always a plus.

banduan
11-02-2014, 10:40 AM
Can't go back to playing another p2w game but I totally understand why someone would get cheesed off at MTGO being totally stagnant and try to improve on it despite being a complete clone half the time.

bambikitkat
11-02-2014, 11:12 AM
pay 2 play game in a world of free to play, this game wont do any good in the future so i wont put my money in it tbh (if it had been free to play i'd have considered putting some cash in)

i'll stick with hearthstone for the moment (im done with DoC aswell)

EvianChrist
11-02-2014, 05:31 PM
pay 2 play game in a world of free to play, this game wont do any good in the future so i wont put my money in it tbh (if it had been free to play i'd have considered putting some cash in)

How many times have you been done with doc ?

zuom000
11-02-2014, 07:54 PM

Check infinity wars. More complex than hearthstone with decent graphic. The only drawback are price of boosters for f2p gamers.

bambikitkat
11-03-2014, 12:33 AM
actually ? twice, once in october last year to april (BS2) and now, probably forever though :p

i'm going to give my account after the road to paris grand final, if someone is interested.

Kimundi
11-03-2014, 10:57 AM
I don't mind speaking about other TCG games, but I'm moving this thread to the Off-topic section ;)