PDA

View Full Version : [PC] Outfits

TehBanDGuy
11-01-2014, 11:28 AM
Can Anybody tell me how to get Ezio's, Connor's and Altair's Outfits on Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag ????

Locopells
11-01-2014, 04:35 PM
Welcome to the forums!

You need to link your Uplay account to the AC Initiates site:

https://acinitiates.com/

However, it's currently closed for upgrading - it should be open again shortly.

similarly
11-04-2014, 12:58 AM
I got the Altair outfit automatically for having AC3 in Uplay. I was told that in order to Ezio's and Connor's outfits, I would need two more games (AC Liberation doesn't count, and games AFTER ACIV, i.e. AC Unity, don't count). That means that if I want those costumes, I'll probably get AC2, ACB and/or ACR at some point. I don't THINK you have to be linked to Initiates. I think you only need to have the games on Uplay and have saved games showing you played them. That's my understanding at least.

Anykeyer
11-05-2014, 09:57 AM
Legacy costumes are specific to each game. AC3 - Connor, ACR - Altair,, ACB - Ezio. Also, having any saved games isnt necessary.

Alphacos007
11-05-2014, 07:53 PM
Legacy costumes are specific to each game. AC3 - Connor, ACR - Altair,, ACB - Ezio. Also, having any saved games isnt necessary.

That's not true, support site specifically says that you need 1 AC game to get Connor's, 2 AC games to get Ezio's, and 3 AC games to have Altair's. No matter which games they are.

Anykeyer
11-05-2014, 09:41 PM
I re-checked this and you're right. It counts any Uplay-enabled (so that means it ignores PS Vita Liberation and AC1) AC games released before AC4 (and that means it ignores Liberation HD too :rolleyes:).

Alphacos007
11-05-2014, 11:03 PM
Isn't Liberation HD Uplay connected though? I remember beeing able to use the Uplay overlay and all that stuff when playing it.

Anykeyer
11-06-2014, 06:57 AM
Yes. But its (HD) released after AC4

Marcus101RR
11-12-2014, 01:17 AM
Welcome to the forums!

You need to link your Uplay account to the AC Initiates site:

https://acinitiates.com/

However, it's currently closed for upgrading - it should be open again shortly.

Excuse me, but according the the GUI it says you need to play AC: Unity Companion for mobile app. Which I did, but I still have not unlocked Altair's outfit...so um...HELP?>